Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Empty Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora]

Tue May 23, 2023 2:44 pm
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] DWAnyY1

Rangiku Matsumoto

It was quite a nice day in the Seireitei, gentle sunlight spilling into the tea house that Rangiku had frequented, finishing off a cup as she had awaited the arrival of a curious student: a rather talented first year by the name of Ajora. During one of her frequent visits to help out in the Academy, she had taken to discussing how things were going with Hisana. Though she didn’t know the woman very long, they had taken well to each other and the blonde did want to ensure she was doing OK, which thankfully was the truth. Though, the topic did turn to one of her rather gifted but rather asocial students, often keeping to herself and seeming uninterested in anything but her studies.

Her worry about her own pupil was clear, thus Rangiku decided to take up on speaking with Ajora given she was good with handling such situations in the past. Brief contact with the young lady lead to scheduling a sit and talk, and thus was what led to the present, eying the door occasionally as she was scrolling through some media on her phone, smiling and addressing the young lady asking if she wanted more tea before she heard the door open and looked to see the dark haired woman.

“Oh hey, over here!” Smiling, she’d wave Ajora over to her table, which was rather unnecessary given that the place was empty apart from one or two regulars quietly up to their business, meeting eyes with her, well one. She definitely had a curious appearance, though that wasn’t something she was going to bring up, “Matsumoto Rangiku, it’s nice to meet you! How are you doing today?”

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Empty Re: Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora]

Tue May 23, 2023 3:00 pm
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] HEADER_ExqPQoQVEAQNynL

Ajora couldn't help but be intrigued. She had of course had one or two teachers have little talks with her about a number of subjects. Her aspirations. Her drive. Her motivations. And of course, some just seemed to talk with no real point in mind. But those were professors.

What DID catch her by surprise, was when an EX teacher decided to reach out to her. The Vice captain of the Eight division at that.
That calm amber hue of hers regarded the woman with an even stare as she entered the place they had been directed to meet. A venue? Was this lunch? She canted her head to the side, but didn't express any interest or disinterest. She was simply here, curious as to the purpose for this meeting. A quick glance over the woman, entirely ignoring the features that no doubt so often snareg the eyes like a thicket of burrs every time most individuals took a moment to look the woman over.

Ajora was simply gfauging the woamn's physique and how they held themselves. As if to somehow glean the energy this woman had before she made her way to the table. "Thank you for inviting me out here. I ....admit I was a little surprised. I'm not in trouble with the Eighth division am I?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 3:11 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

A gentle scoff came from her, a smile and raise brow setting the tone of her words, "In trouble? Noooo. I'm not acting as the Vice Captain of Eighth here, it's all Matsumoto-sensei here. Order whatever you'd like, my treat hun." It wasn't often that Rangiku insisted on treating others, usually it was her getting treated, and as much as she liked free stuff that wasn't the objective here. She wanted Ajora to feel comfortable enough to open up, if she was as opposed to interaction as she imagined.

Her hands were lied out on the table as the server would come by with freshly brewed tea and receiving any new orders, a genuine smile marking her face as she'd look upon the woman in front of her, deciding to get down to the nitty gritty, "So i've heard you've been doing pretty well for yourself in your studies! That's really great, I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up graduating early at this rate if what i'm hearing is right. Though, I have heard you haven't really been putting yourself out there to other students or instructors, think ya can tell me what's going on there?"

As much as she could assume Ajora was just shy, nervous, or overly invested in her studies, she'd rather the student speak for herself and then give any word on it, as opposed to assuming what's going on.

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Left_bar_bleue0/0Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Ajora nodded softly at that and promptly turned her attention to the staff that showed up. Promptly she ordered two of the house burgers as well as a full order of fried rice. Or whatever the equivalent was for this place. If there was one thing this woman wans't lacking it was an appetite. All the same, taking a sip of her drink as they waited for the food, Ajora regarded Rangiku with a slight tilt of her head.

"The other students are energetic, horny bundles of jealousy, lust, and envy. I get along with some of the teachers." She stated simply enough. At least, in her own way she did. Some of the teachers gave rather insightful answers to her questions, and had interesting lessons. She liked those ones, at least. But well, as for her fellow students. So far, Hiroe was the only real point of interest. Well....there was also Kaito. But she'd only ever bothered to give that fool the time of day for going on a date with Hiroe. And she'd bullied the tar out of him for his troubles. "Did you have troubles with your peers when you were a student at the academy?" She ventured, her tone was ...curious, and calm. Genuine interest showing in her voice as she glanced to the woman.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 4:03 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

A look of surprise dawned on her features when she overheard the order. She definitely didn't expect someone so sullen-looking to have such an appetite! It was no problem to pay for, she just expected her to order something small for how petite she looked. Though, she most definitely wasn't expecting... That, kind of answer to her question, a pretty extreme sounding judgement in all honestly, even Rangiku's smile shifting to be a bit more awkward, "Little... Harsh, don't you think?" but would give a wave of the hand as she responded to her other question, "Oh, me? Not much. Had to put a few guys in their place but largely things went smoothly in my time."

There was a bit of nostalgia in remembering her academy days, messing with the other students, falling asleep in class, overall having a pretty good time despite everything that preceded and succeeded those days. Stirring her tea a bit before taking another sip, she'd gingerly place the cup down, "Yknow, not everyone is so problematic. I've known a lot of those kids, and for the most part many of them are there for the same reason you are - to learn. Is there anyone you've tried to form a bond with? I'm sure you could pick out a small group to hang out with if you put yourself out there."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 23, 2023 4:29 pm

Ajora took another sip of her drink before glancing back to the woman across from her. "At one point, I might have agreed. But I've no evidence to the contrary. A few have been.....nice. But most of them can't look at me without seeing their own lacking abilities. Even my friend has felt herself left cold in my shadow." She closed her eyes, and thought about Hiroe. Seeing the look on the woman's face. And......well. The lies she'd said to them, to make them feel better. But ....she could only imagine how they felt now.

"Those around me simply see their own failures in comparison. Others feel as if I've stolen my talents. And others, just want to get their hands on the top student." She noted calmly enough. "There is no concrete 'rule' for how everyone behaves. But everyone seems to fall into one of those categories." She noted, her voice flat, undeterred by her own words and circumstance. After all, it was more annoying than anything.

"I made a friend. But she almost dropped out because of feelings of inadequacy."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 10:36 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

Oof, this girl was gonna be a toughie, but she's handled plenty of toughies. As much as she's seen similar situations to her's, it was very important that she learned to work with a unit, else she was just going to join a squad and be all off to herself while her peers knew nothing about her or could approach her for anything if they needed, and she certainly had potential to be in a seated position, so that just made figuring this situation out all the more important. Even if she wasn't her student, she didn't want any of them failing in their tenure or their potential to be squandered by something that could be resolved with a different outlook...

"So others are being weird with you because of how well you're doing, am I getting that right?" A cant of the head followed her question as she'd try to discern the best course of action here, "Now, i'm not gonna tell ya to be nice or to act in a situation you're not comfortable with, but have you tried helping your peers out? Maybe you could help with tutoring!" She'd smile and clasp her hands together, "Usually people act like that if they feel like you're above and out of reach, so maybe you should give some path for them to understand you a little better. You really need to be able to form some kind of connection with people, or else you're gonna flop once you get into a division because you'd be difficult to approach. You're a promising, hard-working student, and i'm sure none of your instructors would want that kind of future for you."

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 11:15 pm
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] HEADER_EsgbJjvVEAEzDsz

Ajora paused for a moment to regard the woman who seemed to take such an interest in her. Truth be told, she was a little intrigued. After all, she had only been the woman's student very briefly if at all. But then again Matsumoto struck her as the kind of woman who went out of the way for students, wether they were her own or not. All the same, she did wonder what had sparked this conversation. She paused, turning as their food began to arrive and she took a moment to take a few bites, the food promptly vanishing almost as quickly as it entered her mouth as she considered the advice.

"I don't have much the patience for teaching others...." She trailed, her voice sounding...uncertain as she seemed to consider the woman's words. "Is that why you decided to join the Eighth Division? To form bonds?" She ventured softly, turning the subject slightly as she did so. After all, the woman had left a rather noteworthy position in order to join the Gotei, and arguably, one might weigh the impact one had with one's job as a professor vs a vice captain. Such a drastic change from teaching to being back in the field certainly was something that caught Ajora's attention and interest.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:49 pm

Rangiku Matsumoto

As much as she was surprised by Ajora's order size, it wasn't nearly as surprising of how quickly she managed to finish the meal, a slight grin on her face as she seemed amused, "Dang, big eater."
She'd assume the opposite for someone like her, some of her students got so engrossed into studying they forwent eating or sleeping - of course she was around to knock some sense into them but, clearly she wouldn't have to for Ajora. That was good at least.

Though her attention was brought on by the calm tone's reluctance to her idea, it wasn't quite a no but it definitely wasn't a yes, though she perked up with Ajora's own questioning of her motive to join 8th, prompting the blonde to smile widely, "Guess you could say that's part of it! Some part helping a new division get off it's feet, some part wanting to get back into my old routine, and some part wanting some colleagues to go drinking with!"

Gently adjusting some hair from her face, she'd sigh softly with a fond smile on her face, "I initially got into teaching cuz I wanted to keep myself in the loop, even with my injuries. Plus it was something new; I had my challenges at first but ultimately I wouldn't regret taking that role on instead of being stuck in my house all day!" She seemed to glow with pride for herself.

END|
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:09 pm
Talk Over Tea [Rangiku/Ajora] HEADER_EsgbJjvVEAEzDsz

Ajora glanced up at the woman and .... paused. Was that abnormal to eat so much? "I need it to restore energy. Isn't.... it reasonable to eat a lot?" She reasoned, idly picking her plate clean as she listened to what Rangiku had to say. Certainly an interesting notion for a career change. "You changed occupations to 'help a squad off the ground'? That seems a bit of a drastic change...." She noted calmly at that. Those soft, tired eyes all but seeming to pry at Rangiku as she kept her gaze, certainly she didn't seem ....quite convinced with the woman's answer. But she wasn't going to go prying more than that.

Further explanation seemed..... somewhat reasonable. But looking at the woman before her, she didn't know what to believe. Such was the way with others. So unreliable. Not only could they lie to others, they could lie to themselves. They could hide things. They could simply try and not think about it, and she did wonder if this might be such a case. Admittedly, she didn't have much to go off.

Yet.

"I can understand the desire to want companions. My own friend, and her ....associative friend. Are individuals I enjoy being around. When I need a break. But for the most part. I'm simply interested in learning. Most of my classmates don't seem worth my time. Each and every class, so many of them fade into nothing. A muted grey background to what I am actually trying to accomplish. It's hard to find anything interesting about most of them. " She noted sortly, resting her cheek in her palm. "I get along far better with my Teachers and those from the Gotei. My classmates? Not quite as much."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum