Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]

Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:13 pm
Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  H52_ehgfwhvjown

RIO SHIHOIN

Combat division duties left little in the way of free time for Rio to indulge in. It wasn't particularly something she minded too much, but she found herself reminiscing on what it felt like to enjoy venturing the town to enjoy herself every now and then. She still valued her free time just as anyone else would, and the thought of enjoying her day doing something other than work was a fine thought. Let loose for a minute. Take a deep breath. Enjoy some time in the bright sun.

There wasn't much activity to be had there outside of others challenging one another to combat, and since she was fairly confident none of them were quite her equal outside of Kanae, she could certainly enjoy day out in the Seireitei. It was the summer, after all. Surely, there would be festivities taking place. A summer festival, perhaps? It was worth venturing through the Seireitei to find out.

SHIELD OF THE SHIHOIN | End Post

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty Re: Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]

Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:39 am

Tsubine was trying.
He was currently failing, but he sure was trying.
Trying at what? Being a good father. Or at least a not-horrible one. His daughter living with the Saionji family gave him some leeway into the Seireitei. Sure, he wasn't supposed to go to Division-controlled areas, but he at least had enough of a leash to be able to take a walk with his daughter. And that's just what he was doing. Mayumi Shirazumi was the only person Tsubine cared more about than himself. His wife was on that list, but her death sadly made that a moot point.

The two were enjoying the day talking—well, to be more apt, Tsubine was talking and Mayumi was walking. He started to tell a story about Kanna, and that seemed to set his daughter off. Without warning, she began to run. Tsubine hesitated just long enough to cause a distance to grow between them. "Mayumi, slow down! Don't run! You'll hit someone..." His voice shrank as his daughter ran into a dark-skinned woman who seemed to just be minding her own business. Mayumi ran into the woman with all the impact of a 10-year-old. Which, to someone as trained as Rio would like getting hit with a silvery-blonde pillow that fell down post-collision.

Mayumi was on the ground, rubbing her knees as Tsubine arrived. "Mayumi, you're not hurt, are you?" Her green eyes glared at her father as he caught up. She shook her head. Relief flashed across his face. "Good. Now, say you're sorry." Mayumi's glare continued. She shook her head again. "Mayumi." She continued to glare. Tsubine sighed and turned to the woman. He tried to put on his normal disarming smile. He didn't want to cause more trouble involving the Gotei... "I'm sorry she ran into you. You're not hurt are you?"

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty Re: Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]

Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:06 pm

RIO SHIHOIN

The collision did nothing to compromise Rio, but it did elicit a turn of the head as the woman set her gaze on the young girl. Rio was about to lean down to console her in spite of her glare, but the approaching man settled in to apologize for his daughter's actions. The Shihoin woman shook her head as she waved her hand dismissively, offering a warm smile to assuage any worry. The bump didn't effect someone of her physical constitution, not at all, but she could imagine the pain a child might end up feeling as a result bumping into the equivalent of a steel wall.

"Not at all, sir. If anything, I was hoping I didn't hurt her. Are you feeling alright, little one?" She ventured, gazing down at the young woman.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Chairman and Shihoin[Rio, Tsubine]  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:24 pm

"Little one" almost had Mayumi kick Rio in the shin. Yes, she was small—but she was just a kid! Thankfully, she just smart enough not to kick the person that felt like a wall. Instead, Mayumi just looked down. Tsubine knelt down and patted his daughter on the shoulder to try to get her attention. "Mayumi, she's talking to you. You can't just ignore people. It's rude." Plop. Movement on the ground caught his eye, and he glanced down to see two distinct splatters—one clear and darkening the tiled ground, and one tiny but red.

Tsubine grabbed Mayumi's chin and made her look at him. His eyes widened. Sure enough, tears were dropping down her face along with a small trickle of blood from her nose. "Mayumi, are you okay?!" He began reaching in his breast pocket for the kerchief.

With a sniffle, his daughter finally spoke up. "She huuuuuurts," Mayumi whined. Tsubine ventured a glance at the wall-woman, but his attention was brought back to his daughter with another sniffle. "It's like... when I fall... and hit the floor..." She spoke between sharp intakes of breath.

Tsubine tried to console his daughter while cleaning off the blood and tears as gently as he could. "It's okay, it's okay. Let me take a look." However, he was not a doctor. Mayumi's nose was there and not obviously falling off, and that's about the extent of her condition that he could tell. "You wouldn't happen to be a doctor, would you?" Tsubine doubted it, but he could hope. "Or at least know more about broken noses than I do?" That, however, seemed more up her alley...

Last edited by Tsubine on Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:30 pm

RIO SHIHOIN

"Oh no, not again..."

Inwardly speaking, Rio was significant worried about his daughter's nose. What was it with her body's composition? Why couldn't anybody just bump into her and seamlessly move on with their day without issue? Moe was the first to crash into her, and she couldn't properly walk for a few hours. Judging from the way her nose was bleeding, Rio quickly concluded that her nose was broken.

What a fine impression to make on a man and his daughter in the middle of the Seireitei. Fortunately, her skill with Kaido was efficient enough that with a proper realignment with the bone, she could fix the young child's nose with relative ease. Bowing apologetically and repeatedly to Tsubine and Mayumi, Rio motioned for Tsubine to instruct Mayumi to come forward.

"I'm no doctor, but I'm familiar with broken noses. Can you instruct your daughter to come over and stay still for just a moment? I promise I'll be able to fix her up in no time. To make up for it, I'll even treat her to something she likes in the Seireitei. How does that sound Mayumi?" She inquired playfully, trying to ease any potential apprehension she might have toward approaching her.

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:52 pm

Mayumi nodded and sniffled. Well, tried to sniffle. All that did was make it hurt worse. Right now, she'd agree to just about anything to get her nose to stop hurting. It didn't take much for her to stand still for Rio to do her work. Tsubine knelt down to be closer to eye-level with his daughter. While Rio worked on Mayumi, Tsubine held his daughter's hand. "Man, J is going to kill me if he finds out..." Tsubine muttered to himself.

"So, you said 'again.' Do you make it a habit of being an obstacle for children?" Tsubine spoke with a more upbeat tone. He was trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:50 pm

RIO SHIHOIN

"It happened once, albeit the lady in question was far from a child. She'd probably fight me if I referred to her as childlike."

Rio retorted playfully, her distress easing in response to his lighthearted banter. Moe was her first victim, and now Mayumi. The Shihoin had no intention of turning herself into an unwilling obstacle that inadvertently injured random passerby, especially innocent children. Rio softly patted Mayumi's head, offering a warm smile to display how proud she was of the little lady's spirit so far. Placing her pointer finger and thumb around her nose, hovering her opposite palm around the nose, Rio devoted herself to applying kaido around the injured area around her nose.

When she felt it safe enough to move onto the next act, Rio gently - swiftly - realigned her nose back into its natural position. Rio would maintain holding that palm around her face, to ensure that her that the healing agent present within her reiryoku was taking effect. Turning her gaze back at Tsubine, Rio sigh softly in relief.

"That said, I'm rather relieved you're being so level-headed and carefree about this whole thing. I was so worried about Mayumi that I forgot to introduce myself. I am Rio Shihoin."

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:50 am

Mayumi had been through a lot, and this wasn't her first time getting hurt—or getting treatment. She wasn't entirely unscathed 7 years ago after all... But that was a different kind of hurt and a different kind of treatment. Rio was doing a decent job at being a calming influence, and Tsubine was holding his daughter's hand, waiting for the—Mayumi's hand squeezed tight as her nose was re-aligned. She let out a small whimpering "ow" as feeling began to return. With a bit extra Kaidō treatment from Rio, the pain was gone.

Mayumi was slightly dazed from the whole ordeal, and Tsubine helped her sit down next to him so she didn't fall. "It's... something her mother taught me. Mayumi got hurt when she was much younger, and let's just say I didn't take it quite as calmly. Kanna scolded me, saying 'All you're doing is scaring her more.' She was right, and since then I've done my best not to scare her again like that."

"When you're around..." Mayumi muttered under her breath not unlike her father. Tsubine's face flashed pain for a brief moment before he sighed. "Mayumi, can you thank..." His mind then went back to the woman's name. "Wait... you said said Shihōin, right? As in the Shihōin-Shihōin?" With the confirmation, Tsubine let out a defeated one-breath chuckle-sigh. "Wow. J really is going to kill me..." Tsubine would have bowed or extended a hand to at least show some respect, but his daughter was bit more important than any propriety. "Tsubine Shirazumi, and as you've already guessed, this brave soul is my daughter, Mayumi."

Tsubine's Character List
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 pm

RIO SHIHOIN

"I feel like you've done a wonderful job, then. I'm not one to speak for others, but I'm sure she would be proud."

Rio could certainly admire a man with patience and level-headedness. It reminded her of a man she held a great deal of respect for in the past. Rio offered a warm smile in Mayumi's direction, softly patting her head after handling the ordeal so well. Honestly, given her free time at the moment, Rio wanted to reward the young lady for her patience. Of course, that was only with her father's permission. Perhaps they would enjoy sharing a meal for their troubles?

Worth a shot. When she was prepared to pose the question, she tilted her head with an amused smile once the man took a moment to process her name. An expected reaction. Any time she revealed her entire name, most took a moment to let it sink in that they were in the presence of a Shihoin. Casually waving her hand to assuage any worries on his end, Rio rose up to gaze at the man with a bit of mirth shining through in her lovely features.

"Yes, Shihoin-Shihoin. I don't know who J is, but I can assure you everything is completely alright with me. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Tsubine. And especially, you, too, Mayumi. Your a strong woman, you know that? I think your strength should be rewarded with a treat of some sort. What would you two say to a quick lunch? Perhaps we can continue our conversation exploring the city together. I could always use the company... if your not busy, of course."

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:09 pm

"Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt. But it's not up to me." Tsubine eyed down to his daughter. "Mmmm... It won't be like Uncle J's chefs, but Aunt Kei did take me to a place with good food once... It was called... Um... It's got a pond out front... There was a lot of food, and it was served all fancy like! Oh! I remember what it's called Ikeda Tamura. She called it a ryō-tei I think." It took it a minute to click. Tsubine let out a groan. "Of course she'd take you there..."

"Mayumi, that's... a very expensive place. I also don't think it's a quick place..." Mayumi whined. "But Aunt Kei said she'd take me again, but she's been busy with Gotei stuff!" "Okay, okay... We'll go next time I come by. For now... Do you know of anywhere good?" Tsubine turned to Rio, hoping that she would know of somewhere that might have something to appease his apparently-spoiled child. And so long as it sounded interesting, Mayumi would say yes.

As they walked towards wherever Rio suggested, Tsubine spoke up. "I do apologize, Miss Shihōin for the inconvenience we've caused for you today. It's not easy raising a daughter with as much energy as Mayumi."

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum