Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah]

Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:17 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Did she just see what she thought she saw? Aiko's cheeks flushed as she realized Hannah's clothes had been obliterated in the explosion, only for her to quickly don a new set.

"Uh, yeah. I think we both got carried away."

After laughing nervously, she looked around and saw some of the damage caused and perhaps this training session went way off the rails. So, after accepting that, she laughed.

"Yeah, let's get something to drink or something. My body feels like shit."

She coughed, steadying herself. Despite the physical exhaustion, there was an undeniable spark inside her. The thrill of pushing her limits had awakened a desire to explore this newfound intensity further in the future. That sense of adrenaline, power, and fun was something that would linger in Aiko's mind for some time to come.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:48 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Both? You don't see me firing of Atomic or Broken Starlight" Hannah replied, shaking her head. "I didn't even get to Kurohitsugi before you nuked the place"

Hannah would gesture to the mess, before taking a breath and seeding the air with thick reiatsu.

"Gen-kido 3....3. Shokunin Onkei" Hannah's incantation was short, but the power was spectacular. The holes filled in, the trees regrew, and the grass shown again with a luster of that touched by the divine. And then, with all that fixed, she would spin on her head.

"So, blood powers. Do they ever give you anemia?" Hannah would ask, heading into Karakura, and holding out her hand for Aiko to take.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:50 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"I maaaaaaaaaaaay have gotten a bit carried away. Sue me."

Aiko’s laugh was tinged with fatigue, her hand rubbing her shoulder as she winced slightly from the lingering soreness. Her movements were slower than usual, each step seemingly requiring more effort as her body protested the recent strain.

Despite the pain, it wasn't enough to distract her from how Hannah restored the area around them with her magic. Watching the trees and ground mend themselves together was impressive to the woman, so she gave a low whistle in response.

"Nice. That must come in handy."

Nodding her head, Aiko then started to follow Hannah, though she wasn't sure about the whole handholding thing. She instead decided to comment on her concerns about Aiko's blood powers.

"Amenia can happen to me. It depends on how much blood I've used and how much damage I took in battle. I strained myself, so I'm gonna feel woozy for a bit."

Tapping her chin, a weary smile crossed her lips, her speech punctuated by a meek, tired laugh.

"I might need another one of those needles you gave me the other day and more food soon."

Each word seemed to take a bit more effort, her usual vibrant energy dimmed by the physical toll of battle.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:12 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I shall. We shall sue you, and make you pay a hundred hours of community service to the disabled community. Chaperoning the blind in their daily life" Hannah would reply. It was sad that Aiko didn't take her hand. It was nice, sometimes, not to have to so intensely focus on keeping up her surrounding sonar, like when someone else was guiding her through the streets...

"But yes, my Kido has been very useful. It's about the only thing that has kept me relevant in the world. Even before the blindness, I was particularly useless in many aspects. I even used to be so fragile I could bruise quite badly with simple grabs or bumps. These days, my energy is in a semblence of control, so I am normal human operating capabilities"

Hannah would press her hands together as they walked, focusing on creating a new blood needle for Aiko. Maybe she could work some more on this, weave them into a shape she was comfortable with, and create Kido Cartridges with this one plugged in. So Aiko didn't have to worry so much about passing out in the middle of a fight. Once finally formed, she would flick it at Aiko.

"Anywhere you like to go for food?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:27 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Everything was a blur in the moments following Hannah’s actions. Aiko, initially unresponsive, gradually transitioned from a pallid, weakened state to one of vitality. A relieved smile spread across her lips, accompanied by a sigh of gratitude.

"Thank you for that. Sorry if I kind of zoned out there. Felt woozy since that battle pushed me."

A soft laugh escaped from Aiko's mouth once she felt herself recovering. After doing so she gently pat Hannah's right shoulder as she pondered what she could even desire to eat. Once a few more seconds passed, Aiko shrugged and spoke up.

"I dunno, surprise me."

Not thinking too hard about it, she couldn't think of anything she was craving. So If that was the case, that meant it was time to taste something new, and was curious what Hannah had in mind.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:45 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You definitely need a new style of combat then. Brushing unconsciousness in such a small brawl is a dangerous thing. Combat is rarely polite enough to end on request after all" Hannah would comment. That was the whole reason she offered to train her sword skills, so she had a reliable, none self-destructive thing to fall back on. But, she did get a bit caught off guard and then there was more a focus on explosions...

"Well, then. I shall ensure that the food and quality is both to our taste, Aiko" Hannah would reply, heading off to her apartment, so as to cook dinner for them both.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:00 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"Mmmmmmm, I normally don't fight like that, but something about you made me want to hit you with everything I had since you were super strong."

Aiko had a chipper smile on her face as she snickered and nodded. She was still bewildered about what got into her, but whatever it was had to be pleasant. The adrenaline, the intensity of the battle – it was unfamiliar but oddly invigorating. A part of her felt that it was these raw emotions that she needed to explore more to navigate through her inner turmoil.

Regardless, as time went on, the settings around them changed and she blinked with curiosity behind her gaze as they entered an apartment building. What, was she taking her home to make something from her place? Well, that was intimate. She wasn't sure what to expect from Hannah's residence, so she braced herself for anything.

"Uhhhhhh, I guess you can take the lead here. Or do you want me to lead you to your room door?"

As Aiko looked around at the building's hallway; it was quiet, the soft hum of distant lives behind closed doors surrounding them. Keeping Hannah close, she grabbed her palm and held it before speaking again.

"Y'know, the being blind thing. Sorry I didn't grab your hand early, I was super out of it."

Her words were filled with a mix of care and a tinge of embarrassment for not having offered assistance sooner.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:45 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Me being super strong was the point of it being swords only. Since you could really push yourself and get a grasp on your limits without having to worry about the danger you were posing to the other person while doing so. But then, I hardly kept my head either, so I will not fault you to heart" Hannah would reply, leading Aiko to her apartment complex, and then spinning a bit of a trick to get them both flying up to the tenth floor, where there was an open window.

"And it's fine. I don't need a guide, it's just less of a mental strain if I have someone who has eyes. They don't need to pay so much attention to know what's going on around them"

She would step through the window, and then shut it behind her. Hannah's apartment was...pretty much what one might expect of a blind person's place. There was no tv, no pictures or decorations. Just a couch, and a small two person table in the living room, with a decent kitchen in the other room. The third with the shut door, was probably her bedroom.

"So, any preference on food types? Or do you want to be in for a surprise?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:13 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko blinked with mild surprise as she started to adjust to the surroundings around her. She wasn't sure what to expect when coming into her place. After a few nervous glances at the walls, Aiko pouted slightly as she spoke in a playful tone.

"Wow, this place is pretty bare, huh? But I guess frills aren't exactly a priority here, are they?"

Aiko's voice was light and jesting. After giggling, the red gaze of Aiko lingered on the kitchen. Her shoulders then rolled without much care as she spoke frankly:

"Honestly, I don't care. Surprise me. I trust you."

Settling into her seat, Aiko winced slightly, a reminder of their earlier skirmish lingering in her muscles. She chuckled softly, rubbing her sore rear as she added,

"And maybe an Advil or something if you have it. My ass hurts from that fight."

Her request was casual, yet her tone carried a subtle note of gratitude for the hospitality and care she was being offered.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:27 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Of course not. I need only your radiant beauty in my life to keep me carrying on. All art and craft is ephemeral compared to you" Hannah would reply, her tone thick with sensuality. She would then start feeling her way along the top of numerous tubs in the cupboard, before pulling a few out. And then flicking a few glowing golden needles towards Aiko to relieve her pain. After all, she could be a tease and a doctor at the same time. Multi-tasking was the domain of the females, after all.

With the prep work that was going on in the kitchen, the meal looked to be a simple one of pasta and...sweetcorn. A surprise for sure...

"So. Blood powers. Those must have been rather startling when they first manifested" Hannah would comment, giving Aiko some opening to talk about herself.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum