Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah]

Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 am

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"I don't know about all that, but thank you?"

Aiko's words came out in a mix of confusion and fluster, her cheeks tinged with a slight flush. Clearing her throat, she tried to compose herself, grateful for the distraction provided by the golden needles Hannah handed her. Once a few seconds had passed, her shoulders loosened, muscles relaxed and Aiko let out a content sigh as she leaned back in her chair and rubbed her right shoulder blade.

"Holy shit that felt good. Thank you."

The nervousness seemed to fade for a moment as she was surprised at how effective that was considering how sore her body was before.

"And you'd think it would be surprising, but I was more excited to have a power. It was the learning curve that was more surprising than actually awakening the power itself."

Aiko paused for a moment as she tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"Yeah, suddenly finding out that you might pass out if you over-exert yourself is a shock."

Her gaze drifted slightly as if she was momentarily lost in her memories.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:47 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"I'm just messing with you, by the way. Since me being blind doesn't seem to be something you are holding onto pretty well" Hannah would reply, upon hearing Aiko's confused tone. There was a touch of both amusement and comfort in her tone, both hoping to assuage Aiko's worries and amused that she had them in the first place.

"To be fair, 'might pass out if you over-exert yourself' is kind of universal. You don't even need spiritual powers for that. You ever watched those weight-lifters pull five hundred pounds off the floor, put it down, and then hit the deck?"

Hannah would float the pasta into a roiling boil pan, and then turn to Aiko, pondering her for a moment.

"Have you ever considered trying to synthesise blood via spiritual energy? Kaido doesn't cross the racial barrier, but something to the same effect in reverse might help you out"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:52 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko blushed; flustered by the comment made by Hannah as she hadn't a proper of gauge of how in-depth her senses were.

"Yeah, you aren't wrong! Sometimes it feels like you have eyes in the back of your head, then I gotta remind myself you can't see. Sorry!"

She let out a light cough, accompanied by a giggle, as she absentmindedly twirled her hair. After a brief pause, a sigh of relaxation escaped her lips, signaling a moment of realization. Reflecting on Hannah's insights about her powers, Aiko nodded in agreement, finding a measure of understanding in the explanation.

"I think you are on to something there. Maybe it's not weird I pass out from excessive usage. And I kind of can create my own blood, but I also have to give up some in exchange.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:52 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Rise And Shine! [Aiko/Hannah] - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"I am a bat" Hannah would reply, turning and lifting her arms up. Unnatural shadows were cast around her arms, giving the illusion of her having giant bat wings for a moment. When you had such supreme mystic arts, why not play around with them? "You might have noticed a subtle pressure when you are around me. It's sort of like persistent sonar. I send out my energy, and see what is around me by what the energy impacts with. That's why I kind of like holding someone's hand. The effort involved in 'seeing' is nice to stop now and then"

Hannah would flick her hands in an intricate dance, serving up pasta and sweetcorn, the mad woman's mix, bringing it to the table.

"Spiritual energy, or something more...physical and spooky?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum