Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Empty A medical intervention [Saera, Shura]

Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:59 pm
Saera chewed on her lip as she sat next to the medical bed that Shura was laid up in, covered in bandages from their fight. Saera knew she wasn't good at 'delicate', and she also knew that most people would say that this was an issue that required a delicate touch. However, those people were also all generally expecting to be working with people far more...normal than members of the fourth. The fourth didn't do delicate. But at the same time Saera expected that Shura'd likely spent a lot of time lately being talked at rather than talked to, let alone had anyone listen. Though she also expected that getting Shura to talk was going to be a slog and a half.

Her eyes flicked up as she heard Shura begin to stir, and she spoke up, "You need to talk. And I don't want you to try and tell me things you think I want to hear, or pretend contrition that you don't feel, or any of that shit. You need to tell someone what the hell has you lost like this, if for no other reason than to actually examine it outside of your own mind."

Saera Kirin-SC7-HR:C // Text color: [color=#9970b6]

Srath-SC6-HR:C
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Left_bar_bleue0/0A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Empty Re: A medical intervention [Saera, Shura]

Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:02 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - here

Shura had done plenty of thinking of late, even more so as she lay in this bed. However the words presented by Saera truthfully only made her want less to be here more than anything else "The matters of family are of no business or consequence of the Gotei United. Besides it isn't like they would or could do something to resolve such an issue, and even if they could or would... it would do nothing at this point save sever further an already broken house."

She did not look towards Saera, her eyes instead gazing upwards at the ceiling above with her words spoken in a rather monotone voice "Besides, even all that side speaking on such things would do nobody benefit, least of all myself. They are matters for which no one else can solve." Perhaps she was being overly dismissive, but truth be told she had no reason to think otherwise. The dealings of Noble Houses were seldom something the Gotei cared for unless it posed some major consequence or benefit.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Empty Re: A medical intervention [Saera, Shura]

Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:05 pm
And she immediately started in on why it was pointless to actually talk. Honestly Saera expected this, but it was still annoying, Shura was going to fight this every step of the way.

"I'm not saying that I, or the gotei could fix the probl, that's not the point. I'm not offering you some miracle solution, but what I said still stands, you're weakening is as a whole, which makes it our problem. However, getting it out, excising that festering wound in your mind. It'll hurt like hell but then you can actually look at the issue without as much crap in the way."

Saera sighed and leaned her head back, "And you do realize you're more than your house right? A hell of a lot more."

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Left_bar_bleue0/0A medical intervention [Saera, Shura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:13 pm

Shura scoffed and rolled her eyes "You claim that talking about it will help and I'll give you this, destroying an already fragmented and broken house would probably be the best thing for me. However, believe me when I tell you that my name lacks any importance to me anymore. The only reason I still bear the name Kurata is because my Brother hasn't exiled me from the family, I have little if any interest in bearing it anymore believe me."

The notion she was more than just her house was foolhardy at best, and ignorance at worst. "As for who I am, I don't know if you've noticed but my family hasn't exactly been very supportive of me since I joined the Gotei, in fact it was a rather apropos way of getting rid of me without saying that's what they wanted."

Saera Kirin
Saera Kirin
Starter Member

Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:59 pm
"One, no I don't know your history, but you are kind of proving my point. They tried to get rid of you? Then that means you don't owe them a drop of credit for what you've done. You achieved bankai, you became powerful, you became the third seat, you forced yourself to fight and grow. Not them. Tell me, for the majority of your family, what have they done that didn't stem solely from being a member of that family? I don't know if your better without them, but you sure as hell seem better than them."

Maybe her words would help, maybe they wouldn't, but even flying blind Saera was determined to reach some kind of destination.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Shura just simply shook her head and sighed softly "I only obtained my Bankai because of Hitoshi's birth... I never even attempted it before he was born, such a thing was never even on my radar." She spoke rather dismissively, though what exactly she was dismissive of was anyones guess. "Being apart of the Kurata family isn't like simply living your life, everything is for the betterment of the family. It's the only reason I was made Head of Security, if I wasn't going to carry on the family business the least I could do was help ensure its protection... Or so my Father would have you believe."

She chuckled a bit however, and as she spoke this time she waved her hand dismissively "And I'm certainly not better than them, if I was then my Father would approve of me for once in my life."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum