Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Empty Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira]

Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:47 pm
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] NqkQbxG

Lianne - No. 6

Wooow... Snooping around was really boring today.

Checking out some city that might have had some hollow peeps to bring home, she was totally turning up dry on hollow peeps and overflowing on boring or spooked people. She kept HEARING there was a hollow doing stuff from some chickenshit gossipers, but she couldn't find anything! Lianne visibly drooped more and more and more... She kinda wanted to get some fish tacos, go bum at a hotel for a few hours, then head home with nothing to show for it.

The glimmering Arrancar visibly sulked more and more until she collapsed on a bench, letting out an exasperated "TODAY SUCKS!" before letting herself have her probably three minute sulk. She'd kill to have a joint right now but she left her stash thinking it'd be a quickie.

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Empty Re: Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira]

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:15 am
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Dd9ee32f72faf6b333d4d9bee09a87cc

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The climate of America was alot less forgiving than Japan, Akira having come to acquire a selection of books varying from accounts of the frontlines during World War 3, to the old lands which were ancient burial grounds or sacred reserves. You could say the nerd was nerding out hardcore, atleast during his little journey into the depths of the Americas. A clear bag hanging from the left wrist as his black shoes tapped against the walkway, beads of sweat dripping as the usual overcoat ensemble was stuffed into the depths of the bag alongside any and all book purchases.

He noticed though a rath- Oh. It was claimed.

His gigai constricted his presence, merely only offering insight into this idea that it was a spiritually aware human despite the truth, though golden hues might offer more should someone be insightful enough.

Regardless, Akira began to stride confidently over to the Arrancar who decided to mimic a limp noodle against the bench of which his own desire to sit was true enough, white locks dripping over his features accompanied by a soft smile and tone to match.

"Pardon me, are you okay? This heat is dreadfully draining. I’ve acquired some ice cream which I intended to eat on this bench but I do not mind sharing in exchange for a moment off my feet.

He entertained a little.

"Maybe I can also alleviate that boredom of which I think a city block is now privy too.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:44 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Lianne's boredom beheld the most uninteresting looking guy she'd seen all day, what was he on his way to some boring suit meeting to do some boring research on some boring analytics to further how boring his boring life was? She was almost about to make a fuss with being bothered by someone so plain in her irritation before she actually heard him out, her colorful eyes squinting in what to an outside observer could be view as heat exhaustion or normal fatigue. Talked funny, offered ice cream, gave an offer to help ease her boredom.

Alright lure, fish is testing your allure.

"Hookaaaay..." Her voice melted from her lips like a droopy kid being asked to settle for a lesser prize, shuffling to make space for the white weirdo, holding a hand out in a grasping motion, "Kay, gimmie."

Regardless of how the request (more like childlish demand) was processed, Lianne would tilt her head, "Soooooo what the heck are you doing about? Off to do your taxes or eat paper or whatever guys dressed like you do?"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:41 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

This individual's excitable demeanor didn’t dissuade Akira for interacting, in fact it was rather adorable, though slight deductions providing a level of caution considering it was a creature of spiritual capacity. Once she shuffled over, the man moved to take a seat, letting out an exhale of relief and enjoyment, moving into the back to reveal a tub of Ben and Jerry’s Cookie dough variety. He did also buy a spoon, though offered that to her aswell.

There was a pause before glancing at his attire that elicited a softer chuckle.

"No, I’m actually going to a meeting of influential crime lords who all conveniently wear depressing black suits so I instead decided to enforce fashion dominance by wearing white.

He cackled, thinking it a little funny though also looking like a weirdo who laughs at his own jokes, moving to open a cold can of Monster original, moving it to his lips and taking thirsty gulps, finally relaxing a little with the heat slamming into his forehead.

"I’m afraid it is a little dull, I collect books, scriptures of interest and tak interviews and firsthand accounts of veterans. It allows a rather one sided view of things to be cast aside, though there shall always be those who seek to enforce a level of one sidedness.

He then shifted his attention to her.

"What about you? Today sucks, I gathered that much and I guess the view of an angelic tax man isn’t going to assist in that but why precisely? Plans fall through?

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:38 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Lianne blinked several times in response to Akira's little joke, seemingly not getting it and perhaps even being unamused, but that was quickly disproved as she erupted into a quick fit of squeaking laughter, "Hi-hi-hi~! The boring guy's got jokes! Maybe you're not so boring after all~!"

With little regard to sharing, the tiny Arrancar was taking spoonfuls of the ice cream - not that she was eating all too quick but how she ate didn't seem like she had sharing on the mind. Oooh, but what this guy had to say really took her attention, he seemed to be a guy who got around and knows stuff... Oooh, maybe this slow day wouldn't be so slow after all, she could try to get some stuff outta this guy, and he wouldn't even know!

"Forrealsies? That's cool! And boring! But cool!" She chattered, shrugging her shoulders, "Oh yknow i'm just a girl out on the town trying to find some interesting sights n' heights but it's just SO BORING HERE. You're probably the only interesting person i've met aaall daaaay! Y'should really give yourself a pat on the back for that!"

Her gaze would become sharp and attentive as she looked his way, "Heeeey, tell me more bout all that book and interview stuff, what's caught your wind?"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:44 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a level of stoicism from Akira as he watched Lianne, a blanket of awkwardness as the pair exchanged a stare of which he wasn’t entirely certain that she had understood the jest. Again. Urgh. This joking thing apparently was so varied that doing it felt almost forced- Oh. She was laughing. The thin smile begun to carve into a wider one, thanking all that is of this world that it landed accordingly, chuckling a little with her as muscle relaxed a little, alongside posture.

Then she inquired about anything catching his ear, moving a hand to pat himself on the shoulder to lean into her erratic and playful nature, finally responding to such an inquiry with a soft, thoughtful hum.

"There was an interesting individual who claimed that an Arrancar protected them during the War, I found it fascinating. The story itself was genuine though there is a level of unknown to many who interact with spiritual beings. It’s evident the Gotei 13 and by some extension, Quincy have managed to manipulate an outlook on them.

Akira thought a little more, nodding a bit as he’d relax against the back of the bench.

"I read a book recently which elaborates on this societal sheep mentality, it spoke of Hollows and Arrancar with a certain exposure that you often don’t see. It’s true they’re primal being forged of negative emotions, atleast if you believe the theory yet isn’t that something to be envious of? Sure. We have many examples of a creature causing vast amounts of destruction, though on an internal level. So many capable of sentient life will spend most of trying to fight or otherwise deny those negative aspects, some dare accept they have those issues but often wallow. These entities haven’t got that issue most of the time.

He abruptly halted.

. "I’m ranting about rather boring things, I apologise. There is actually an individual I interviewed who pretended to a Shinigami, though it was a cheap knockoff and some special effects. Fear as of the war has a way of pushing people into believing things which before would be ludicrous, wore a pair of fox ears and said uwu because of foxmen.

There was a genuine look of confusion across his features, reliving that one wasn’t ideal.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:48 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Eyes round, waiting for all sorts of tidbits or info to come rolling in, but the first expot turned the girl's wondering expression into that of mild confusion. Like, huh? Has this guy not been around for the past while? Arrancar have been coming and going to do whatever for forever now, why's that at such a point of contention?

The second one just made her more confused, his talking points weren't anything she was familiar with so she just looked even more lost.. She was expecting some gossip or meaningful information already, not wackadoo talk.. But the last one was at least pretty funny, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Uhhh yeah sure man um but..." Oh man how could she pull this conversation into a lane that didn't sound like crazy talk, "There anything that isn't full of assumptions or wonderings that you caught wind of?"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:40 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was an element of self awareness as Akira watched Lianne’s features drop into raw confusion, clearly this wasn’t information that was entertaining nor otherwise exhilarating. It was then that behind those soft features that the man realized she was fishing for something juicy, true information that maybe her superior could use. He wasn’t above lying, especially if it meant the Gotei would suffer from it, there was an underlying level of doubt that presented itself though working in the Kido Corp of old held all sorts of classified necessities for a greater good.

He would then feign a little ignorance, bringing about a narrowing of the eyes before exhaling softly, deciding to add a bit of truth into the lies, or was it vice versa, he couldn’t really tell.

"According to a trusted confidant I ran into, they were anxious about the Gotei. I don’t have alot of Shinigami colleagues nor understand alot of these spiritual matters, my head is in books afterall. They were having tea, allegedly the Gotei United as they call it or whatever aren’t as strong as they appear. After their conflict with the Demons and Quincy?

His shrugged a bit, exhaling softly before chuckling lightly.

"That sounds a little heavy, the idea that a strong enough force could topple the so-called policing society of this cycle is something she always prattles on about. Do I really need to get out more? I’m becoming more concerned by the day that people are just inclined to vent to me about things which seem rather large.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Lianne - No. 6

What was with this guy? He just talked about the weirdest shit, this wasn't stuff she could relay to Miss Aldrovandi outside of a funny joke or something! She thought he looked like a smart, clean, boring dude, but he was coming across far more like some sorta conspiracy nut. She never ran into one in real life, mostly some guys who couldn't write for shit stringing sentences together on online forums or social media spam.

Her expression got increasingly scrutinized in an almost cartoonish manner: eyes narrowing, nose scrunching, lip taut as she tried to figure this guy out... Sounded like he didn't like the Gotei, and he kept going on and on about Hollows and Arrancar... A hand rose up to touch the top of her head, a soft tap signalling her hand placing on hard white bone structures that constituted her mask remnants.

Oh yeah, she was one of those. Oh wait, she was one of those!

Her eyes beamed with sudden surprise, her Estigma even flashing a little with her sudden surge of feeling, "Ohhh my god, you like Hollows!" She'd suddenly exclaim, pointing at him quite excessively, nearly dropping the tub of ice cream as she did so, "So that's why you're talking so weird at me! What the heck dude, you didn't have to be subtle about it fer me!"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:20 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Jazz music stopped.

Akira begun by blinking slowly, trying to process the response of Lianne with a blank expression as the humorous cackles of his inner Hollow echoed further into the recesses of his psyche, each hand raising as the bag flopped against him with a look of guilt. A brush of crimson painting his cheeks, though truth be told whilst he did think she was cute, that wasn’t his intention. By all that is the Soul Cycle did he wish something ceased his ability to speak.

Those same hands began to wave left and right.

"I-Wait no- That’s not true. No. Well it’s not that you’re not cute, you are I-

He slumped with a harsh facepalm, pondering if committing to ritual self sacrifice was an option right now. An exasperated tone radiating from his throat.

."Forgive me, I didn’t know what information you’d be interested in and you seem disappointed with it all. So I took a gamble. I’ll make up for wasting your time if you wish? Arcade or something? There is one around here allegedly.

Death. Take him. Please.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum