Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira]

Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:12 am
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 NqkQbxG

Lianne - No. 6

Her smile only grew with his increasingly panicked reaction, distinctive teeth visible as she watched the man squirm in his own social failings. Well it was a shit shot for information, but at least she was having fun now! She could always hop to the next city if she wanted to get stuff, or even look into that light city place thing again. But for now she had a little plaything to screw with for the evening, might as well take this little remedy for her bad day so graciously dropped into her lap, yeah?

"Cute I am, ye say~?" She'd pick her chipper tone up into an even higher, cutesy voice as her hands pressed against her face to accentuate her preciousness - playing into this weirdo's apparent interest in her was definitely the way to have fun; she would've nudged this into something more, but he wasn't exactly the type of guy she'd hit it with off one meeting. He was too weird and twitchy, the enjoyment was to be had here.

Her Estigma gently pulsated with light in a rhythmic pattern, running across the dots on her face and expressing on her extremities and torso while hidden by light fabric, her attention piqued with the offer of an arcade, "Ooh yeah, let's go! I'm sure it'll be fun~!"

Eyes narrowed suggestively at him, she'd roll her shoulders, her small body pushing to a stand, offering the clearly taller but cripplingly embarassed man a hand, her glimmering eyes looking at him suggestively, "Shall we~?"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:46 am
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 Dd9ee32f72faf6b333d4d9bee09a87cc

AKIRA TAIRITSU - Blue | Zathrusta - Purple

To say Akira was flustered was an understatement, a burning crimson that had taken hold of cheek and face alike, heated exhales and an exasperated tone. Why did this always seem to occur? Either he was a serial killer or being tormented by some aggressive woman. He got an inkling that she was enjoying this, rather a lot actually, hues of gold darting around the estigma as it lit up and created a hypnotic flash show before him, eliciting a semblance of bewilderment as he blinked. It was then she stood, moving to offer a hand out to him, as there was a brief moment of hesitation.

Atleast this would be a new experience after all.

Akira shifted to take the hand, exhaling softly whilst standing and moving to begin walking to their intended destination. He’d act on the desire to speak, yet a brief circumstance occurred of which a shift in his demeanor rapidly took ahold,, a cold thousand yard stare in the corner of his eye, unseen to the arrancar but for Akira, seeing clearly Zathrusta.

"D’awww, isn’t it a little hypocritical for you to be enjoying the company of an Arrancar yet show such vile hatred for me? Is it because she’s-

There was a shake of the head, dismissing it though the instinctual tension of his muscles couldn’t be concealed nor the fact he was holding her hand.

."Be candid, out of all you have ever met. How terrible is this first meeting?

He laughed a little, self aware of his own shortcomings though didn’t consciously seem disappointed by it.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Ew, A Nerd! [Lianne, Akira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:37 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Her smaller digits wrapped around his, confident and firm with that beaming mischievous smile on her face; oh she was gonna make it as awkward an exchange for this guy as she possibly could, she wouldn't let an opportunity for some flustering hand-holding to flee from her grasp! Though she didn't get the full picture of how much was going through this guy's head, she could tell he was cooking up a steam in there with how darting those eyes were, his shoulders stiff. Though she didn't expect the ol' asking if this was weird to come so quickly!

"Ohhh, if I had to place you on a hundred scale... " Tapping her chin and uttering a little 'tut tut tut' to add suspense, eyes looking about in thought that she purposefully kept hanging a little long for extra sweats, "You'd place eighty-seventh! Most guys with an Arrancar fetish are pretty up front with wanting to fuck, y'know? Can't stop talking about their cocks and how cool of a guy they'd be to fuck. Wow those guys suck, i'd never even take a dinner from those sickos! The fact you haven't even brought up how big your meat's packin' places you tens above a bunch of guys i've met!"

With a wink and a pointed finger, she'd continue, "Count your blessings you ain't in the top ninety!"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:35 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU - Blue | ZATHRUSTA (Inner Hollow) - Purple.

Fetish?!

When did he become so easily flustered and brought down into a depth of writhing anxiety, such soft hands firmly gripping his own digits, though that tight retort didn’t end at all, infact only increased. The sharp stare had wavered, returning into one that focused on her entirely, though eyelids blinked at the brazen vulgarity of men who held such an interest in the petite Arrancar. He let out a soft chuckle, a little anxious still though that did at least allow his mind to retort in some way, an air of calm confidence tossing aside that anxiety for the briefest moment. It was evident behind that voice of which switched a little that he wasn’t all fluster, as a rather factual, softness to his voice escaped the back of his throat.

."Action before words can be a telltale sign of their ability in the bedroom, so I have heard. Fragile ego with a desire to reinforce that they’re indeed packing so to speak and have the ability to satisfy all carnal pleasure, saying it outloud reaffirms this to themselves. I’ve read in a intimate engagement that it is far more engaging if one simply takes initiative and does.

Only for it to falter a little, coughing a bit as he’d gone on one of those small rants which wasn’t entirely unsmart but he got the idea that his speech didn’t exactly garner adoration or major points with anyone. A nervous cackle followed, shaking his head.

."I’m glad I’m not the absolute worst to have subjected you to a conversation at least, unfortunate for you. Do you find those type of men often, does it even succeed?

Jazz music halted.

Did he just ask her, if she slept around? Or a body count? Fuck. There was a nervous glance away, as he’d wish for anything right now, to utterly kill him and strike him from above, only for a familiar voice to elicit another tight grip on her hand.

."Ohoho, Akira. Forward aren’t we? You needn’t my assistance to break that scale into a hundred and one. Let’s see what your subconscious has to say about this closene-

Enough.

Akira was now entirely trying to ignore the monstrosity in his head as the lips parted into a mutter, replicating that word and eyelids tightly shutting before reopening, glancing back to listen to Lianne.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:52 am

Lianne - No. 6

There was a smile ear to ear for this dork's absolutely adorable display of the anxious squirm; either she found an especially touchy toy with how infrequent getting somebody to panic this hard around her normally was, or her play was improving without her realization. Maybe both - either way it was fun to experience. She didn't care much for the try at sounding all smart or logical, only for her to do what might be a further disruptive move, going from simply holding his hand to full on hugging it and holding close to him, her bright eyes looking with keen mischievous interest at him.

"If yer asking if bang guys who're super into hollows..." Her finger traced on the inside of his palm as they walked, eyes never removed from him as they suddenly widened, "Well I don't bed guys like that! I don't really get too far into the sex stuff, anyway. People get nasty and weird real quick in bed, y'know?"

Jarringly, she broke the hug and went back to holding his hand, pointing ecstatically with the sight of the arcade, "Oh heck it's the place, see!?"

Little Firefly | END
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:27 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU - Blue | Zathrusta - Purple.

Akira.exe had come to caese functioning.

The grasp by Lianne that turned into a brazen latch onto the left arm, bright eyes mischievously staring up at him, a soft exhale to calm an already heated core that felt akin to a forge, melting away any hope of a cool and collected facade. He was practically on fire, shades of crimson filling and staining all parts of neck and cheek alike, trying his best to cool it down with a casual scratch of the back of his own head, before being able to stutter a response, the Arcade came into view.

Of which Zathrusta decided to interfere once again with a hiss.

"Do you think I’d be more successful in taking this body if I were a woman Akira?

"It would seem so.

He retorted to both Lianne and Hollow in tandem.

Thank the soul cycle.

Akira shifted with Lianne inside to the confines of the blustering noises, aware she seemed to be into Icecream, well he needed to cool down anyway, the man decidedly buying two slushies for whatever taste Lianne wanted. He had a mix of red and blue, creating a pretty plum purple within the confines of the plastic and offering out her’s if she had decided to consume such a thing. There was a large amount of arcade games on view, from classics like mortal kombat, all the way to more advanced zombie survival shoot em ups that required more money for each chapter.

"Dealers choice. I am fond of a little mortal kombat though.

END OF POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:53 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Taking and slurping away at the slushie, Lianne couldn't help but take notice of how strange the guy was. He was super... Distracted, yeah? She'd been around flustered guys but it didn't seem entirely from his dick, more his head giving him work. What a strange but interesting person, he'd be fun to fuck with ever so often - she'd settle on that.

"I'll Mortal Kombat you to death!" She'd proclaim, letting him pay for them of course - she had money, but why spend it if she wasn't pressured to?

They played, she had fun messing with him, she had fun with him, but at some point...

It was gone, it was like she was never there apart from the empty slushie cup and some prize animal toy stuffed in it.

She had slipped away, the little rodent.

Little Firefly | END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum