Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to world of the living Rei/ Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to world of the living Rei/ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Return to world of the living Rei/ Empty Return to world of the living Rei/

Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:09 pm
Rei was on a patrol helping another squad take care of some roaming hollows as she would kill a few before finding herself on her own in the woods. Seems like Rei had gotten slightly distracted and found herself splintered off from the group she had been with. She was likely going to get a chewing for this, but it's whatever for her it wasn't her fault in her mind.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Return to world of the living Rei/ Empty Re: Return to world of the living Rei/

Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:44 am
Return to world of the living Rei/ I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The gigai of Akira held and assured any spiritual indication of his true self was clouded, decidedly taking a short cut through the lush greenery of the forests. He didn’t think nor believe anything was actually a threat in the immediate vicinity, though best to avoid these fluctuations of spiritual pressure that was flaring around the area, Hollows being exterminated by routine patrols.

"Oh.

He stated to nobody in particular but himself, tilting his head at the figure who had come into his view..

"I don’t believe it is safe currently around here, you might wish to return to crowded areas or environments. Something regarding Hollows or the likes..

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to world of the living Rei/ Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to world of the living Rei/ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:32 am
Rei would look around for the voice as she would speak up to it.

"I'm a shinigami. it's kinda my job to be out here."

*She would speak as a matter of factly as she would look for the person. Her sensing wasn't the best, so she wasn't really sure what she was even talking to at the moment.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:40 pm

Return to world of the living Rei/ I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a perk of the brow at Rei’s comment, blinking a little and playing slightly dumb about the whole situation and offered an idle chuckle, seemingly aloof regarding the whole Shinigami afair when the reality is, Akira knew more than most about the old Gotei atleast. There was a sense in his presence due to the Gigai that he was a spiritually awakened human, nothing too major and on the weaker end.

"You’re on patrol? Should I be worried that a Hollow will intend to consume me?

He glanced about with a rather quick narrowing of the eyes, playing the role of a more concerned citizen when it comes to this type of engagement.

"Would you like a drink? I believe it only fair, protecting us is a large responsibility.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:43 pm
"From what I can tell you wouldn't need to worry about it if I'm here with you. I can handle most hollows that would be interested in consuming someone around your level.... no offense."

Rei would rub the back of her head as she would listen to him offer her a drink as she would shake her head vigorously.

"Shouldn't drink while on patrol, and my officer would probably have my head."

She would answer as she would continue to keep looking st him as something would feel slightly off.

"So, what's your deal though. What are you doing out here?"
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:58 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked at her, glancing at the bottle of water which had been offered with a curious look of confusion and bewilderment. Did they stop allowing Shinigami drinking basic fluids or was this a personal choice? It didn’t shock him either way, taking it from a stranger could be perceived as off or otherwise wrong, on the other hand, a regime like the Gotei never made sense to those who knew the truth behind those vast walls that protected their little kingdom of luxury.

"Apologies, I didn’t know you had such a strict hierarchy. What am I doing here? Well it is a shortcut so to speak, I am going into the town to acquire some groceries. There is also a new sushi restaurant that reopened, a local that suffered during the war.

His gigai made it easy for him to conceal any truth behind his species or power, thankfully.

"Hopefully you have managed to have a quiet patrol so far, I hear your kind are from….Divisions was it? Are you from one? Do you have one of those cool powers of which something changes when you speak?

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:43 am
"I'm Division 8. We're the support squad. if a division is having trouble we're dispatched to assist."

Rei would speak before realizing she may have said too much. However, she also knew thst he probably wouldn't cause them much trouble? At the very least he didn't seem very powerful or anything, but maybe he's hiding his spiritual presence? She couldn't really tell. She still wasn't very good at sensing yet.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:21 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira offered a nod to the Shinigami, Division 8 was an interesting one. Support? So they often assisted other Shinigami. This United affair does seem to be entertaining at least as a way to conceal their truth, though this one was more engaging than others, decidedly moving the bottle of water bag into the plastic bag and offering a nod.

."Supporting people is good, to be their foundation though I find it dangerous. I suppose there is a difference between an organization and individuals regarding that, anyone you’re supporting personally or is this a single affair? I’d like to know if the immediate area is in danger for my life.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 pm
"Not that I know of, and I don't think anything thst would be hunting with shinigami around would go after you. From what I understand since our souls are stronger we're more of a target for them."

She would.spesk in truth as she knew that hollows seemed to think shinigami were tasty treats. However, more intelligent creatures may act differently than the instinct driven ones that Rei is usually taking care of.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:13 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Acting ignorant was the best approach here, as soft nods bounced white locks and acted as a standout to many who would engage with others. Those golden hues glancing around the sparser woodland area of which they found themselves, deciding to open the bottle and move to gulp some of it down with a satisfying exhale.

"Less I’m used as some form of bait, that’d be inconvenient. Dangling about, shouting for assistance as a monstrosity intends to eat my soul. My hair and clothes would be ruined, I must be the unluckiest when it comes to clothing choice. All white. Do you Shinigami all have to wear that clothing?

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum