Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to world of the living Rei/

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:58 pm
"Well, I wouldn't use you as bait either way. I don't believe in that sort of thing."

As she would listen to him she would shrug her shoulders as she would look down at rhe basic shinigami garb. She was sure thst officers can get away with a bit more than she probably could, but she didn't really see anything bad with the outfit. It was comfortable enough, and she could move well enough to the point it doesn't really effect her at all*

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. I'd rather not risk it personally , and I don't think it's that bad. I can move plenty well enough in it, and it isn't uncomfortable."
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to world of the living Rei/

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:07 am
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled softly at this individual's response, decidedly leaning against one of the larger trees that laid claim and conquered the surrounding area in greenery. The white overcoat taking a few stains unfortunately due to it but a worthy and necessary sacrifice for a cordial engagement with a woman who may grant a bit of insight into this new United form of Gotei.

"Don’t your Captains wear the white ones? Do you have a Captain? I’m curious if they’re as dangerous as many say, according to the books I read they could humble an army if they so wanted.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:53 am
"They wear a white jacket over this outfit. I suppose some of them could wear whatever they wanted since their the bosses, but most wear this."

As she would gesture to her normal black outfit. There really was no difference between her and any of the other normal shinigami, so she didn't really have anything that stands out beside her eyepatch.

"Well, does your organization wear white coats?"
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:05 am
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira laughed a little at her inquiry, shaking his head a little before moving to unscrew the bottlecap, intaking some of the water of which he had recently offered to the Shinigami. The man found it interesting she was both eager to elaborate though also kept it within herself. He would then offer an idle gesture with the left hand.

"I’m human. My organization is Japan. You shall find I have no such constriction to clothing, only enjoying what I wear when I want too. It’s a good existence, especially as I have heard some terrible things about the Gotei. Strict. Fascist. Regime. That sort of thing. Do you have any issues with your current Society?

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:41 pm
"I don't think it's very strict. For the most part I can do as I wish aside from my job obviously."

As she would think about the assertion, and wondered if they were truly fascist? She didn't really see it that way, and she thought most were treated fairly under them. She knew not everyone was good, but that isn't exactly what shinigami are for.

"Those are some pretty heavy beliefs though."
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:28 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira narrowed his eyes a little before chuckling softly, shrugging a bit against the tree and offering an idle gesture to those around him. The truth is he didn’t expect to get anything out of this one, though a part of him was thankful for this engagement just a little, firm reminder of what Soul Society did to people who worked under it.

"Someone I know lost alot to a Shinigami wearing your clothing, so I think it is a little justified from their perspective. Belief is a beautiful thing. We all make choices and choose what to believe, without it. Well. We would be drones. Unable to make a decision beyond anything of what our superiors say.

He chuckled a little.

"I just wondered is all, if Shinigami actually were like that.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:03 am
"Well not exactly to my knowledge. From what I understand we're fairly similar to the armies in the world of the living, but instead of fighting each other we fight hollows and ocasionally other things."

Rei would speak in a very simple manner from her perspective. She didn't think that there was anything necessarily wrong with the gotei? From what she has seen there hasn't been anything stand out awful. The training could ger hard, but she hasn't seen outright cruelty among the gotei yet
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:18 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was an entertained chuckle from Akira’s throat, each shoulder moving upward in a aloof shrug before a smile carved across his features in a more playful manner.

."Excellent job at that.

A hint of raw sarcasm dripping from a usually soft tone, it was starting to bubble to the surface. That fury. Rei was a victim of Gotei manipulation, Akira couldn’t exactly act nor justify such a thing anytime soon, though it only reinforced that belief. That hatred, The Gotei founded on corpses and forged in manipulation.

."You seem like a good soul, Miss. I’d like to offer you some advice though if I may? Humans fight among eachother because they may voice their opinion on things. In the Gotei, a centralized power. You know us humans call that a dictatorship? Ironic. To be fair, we do also lack the ability to wipe cities away less we’re using a weapon of mass destruction. Just food for thought is all.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:52 am
Rei would think about it as she would realize that would be true. However, if a dictatorship was leading to a greater good then was it really a bad thing? All of this was much above Reis thinking ability for the most part, but she would contemplate the words.

"I...I don't know..I'm sorry I guess? I just wanted what's best for someone that is in my care. And I want to get stronger, so what would you suggest for a soul?"

Rei would be getting annoyed now at the assertion. Now thar she's thinking about it even if she was against the gotei what good would it fo for her or her "little sister"?
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:47 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled a little, offering a soft smile and moving off the tree entirely now. The steps taken were not hostile, glancing about the way everything was and did change, it was interesting to see how many Shinigami forgot or otherwise didn’t take into account the severity of these affairs. A walking dictatorship, a regime based entirely on blood. Tsk.

."As of this brief moment? Nothing most likely. There are others out there who’d be more than happy to take care of those who leave the Gotei, I’m uncertain beyond that if someone in your current station has the ability to do so. I may though say this, the most beautiful thing about life whilst simultaneously being the most horrific thing is: Choice. We all get to choose. A system that takes that choice away can be controlled, ergo the good in that system may be perceived as bad and vice versa.

The man let out a soft yawn shortly after.

."Consider yourself a person beyond a blade, there is depth to you and everything around you. That is how most of us progress.’

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum