Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 Empty Re: Return to world of the living Rei/

Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:57 pm
"You don't understand the predicament I'm in. Even if I don't agree with the system entirely I don't have another choice. I have to be strong enough to protect the ones I care about, and I have to make sure that she's able to eat. You know that souls with spiritual energy do have to eat right? You know they can starve? I have no other talents that could provide for her like I can being a shinigami."

She would speak openly about her situation the emotions clearly getting to her. Appearing that she doesn't really have a cool head in this situation. Her mind running to the person thar is currently relying on her.

"Listen the point is. this is the one thing I'm not bad at. I'm not smart or cunning enough to be a merchant, and I'm not going to rely on other people taking care of me or the people I care about.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 Empty Re: Return to world of the living Rei/

Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:32 am
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

A brow quirked at Rei’s emotional outburst, sympathy coursing through his form. It was a sharp reminder into the gut that not all who were of the Gotei, desired it on choice. There were of course other systems but a twist in the stomach only spoke a thousand words. These would be people that Akira would be fighting one day, innocents doing as they need to get by.

Could he do that?

."I appreciate your situation. My sincere apologies for bringing this up, I wasn’t aware of your nor situation and I was ignorant to the thought others couldn’t be part of that situation. It’s evident to me that the Gotei isn’t as my colleague claims to a point. If you’ll excuse me, I believe heading out now is for the best..

Then his upper body dipped into a respectful bow, moving to leave her to such duties unless halted.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:14 pm
Rei would listen to him as she could feel herself cooling back down from her outburst as she would take a deep cool breath before exhaling. She felt bad for snapping out at the man like that, because he truly didn't deserve it. There was no way he would be able to know of her situation so she really shouldn't have snapped at him like that as she would listen to what he had to say. Before he would take off though she would speak up to him.

"Listen, I'm sorry for snapping at you like that. There was no way for you to know what my situation is like. I also want to apologize if anyone from the gotei has hurt you, and makes you feel like that about us. I think.... I think the truth lies somewhere down the middle. I'm not the smartest person, bur regardless of how we're set up... We do get to protect innocent souls, and help them move onto the soul society. That has to count for something righf?"

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:56 pm
Return to world of the living Rei/ - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

The mans back was turned on Rei as his boots took him a little further away before an abrupt halt followed, a soft exhale though chuckle came a little after that as he’d move each golden hue to the sky above. It was a saddened smile that couldn’t be seen as images flashed of the violence of the Rukongai, each shoulder shrugging whilst a response came.

."If you lived a life of cruelty and abuse, oppressed by all reason and then brought into the Soul Society. If what they say is true, if one is not a Shinigami then you’ll live in sprawling cities of the Rukongai. The fact you must ask if it is worth something is often an indication that it might not be, though what I do know…

He carried on advancing at that point, letting out a soft hum.

."I’m only human.

END OF POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:37 pm
"The rukongai is a situation that I don't agree with. However, that doesn't mean there aren't shinigami who are out trying to make the rukongai better with every chance they get. When I can I take the person that I'm responsible for, and we'll take food for the kids. Candy all thst sort of thing. So, not all of us are these cruel things you apparently see us as."

Rei would speak to the man being as truthful as she could. The rukongai situation atleast in her opinion was ridiculous, and she didn't agree with it in the slightest. However, there was very little that she could do about it so she would do the small things she could.
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:32 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Rei didn’t receive any clarification or reinforcement from the man as he advanced away from her, though hearing her. She was one of those rare souls that meant their words. She was akin to that one Shinigami who held nothing but sweetness, blue hair. The Gotei always did that. It granted you the illusion of righteousness then would embed a blade between your ribs, sugarcoating a reality of corruption from a system that perpetrated a cycle for it.

Disgusting.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum