Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Problem with Names [Kei/J]

Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:54 pm
KEI SAIONJI

Kei chuckled. She had heard him say the same kind words about her in the past—before her preferences were made clear to him. "I think any boy that wants her will have a better chance of breaking both into and out of the Maggot's Nest than to get through you and Tsubine." It was true. Although he may not be around as much, Kei saw how much Mayumi's actual father tried. He cared about her immensely—and despite what J may think, Kei would argue that Tsubine cared more about Mayumi than J did. J just managed to spoil her more.

J switched the conversation back to Kei, and she sighed in response to the question. She knew what he meant when he asked that. She had a been a little more on-edge lately—even to the manor staff. "I'm about as well as I can be right now, I suppose. With everything going on in the Gotei, I've been busier than I like, which leads me to not getting to spend time visiting the theater as much as I like, which then leads to me being lonelier than I like." Kei took a small, calming breath. "Which then leads to me being frustrated and taking it out on both the staff and my Zanpakutō."

"I don't mind the work—I actually like what I do. I just wish that there was a better handle on things. We'll get complaints about... a variety of things that we have to send someone out and investigate. Sure, it's rarely anything big. But as of late, there's been a lot of little things—too many little things for us to handle adequately." She massaged her right wrist. "I never thought I'd be dealing with quite this much paperwork."

Tsubine's Character List
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Problem with Names [Kei/J]

Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:00 pm
The Problem with Names [Kei/J] - Page 2 J_PostingHeader9
Enter: J. Saionji

Though barely shown with a stealthy smile, there was a sense of pride that Kei’s words brought on. With Tsubine at his side in raising Mayumi, there wasn’t much that could stop them from protecting her. However, J was going to have to settle his mind when it came to the girl. He commonly worried too much. He needed to remember that Mayumi was his best friend’s child, not his. A difficult, but important task… like changing the conversation with Kei; he would try it anyway.

“More than you like?” J said after ‘and my zanpakuto’, attempting to end her sentence for her in a joking manner. He was not very good at jokes, especially since his tone always came off firm. A true comedian knew how to lighten up. As Kei continued, he listened intently. Things had been getting more intense lately, and with certain information coming to him, J thought they were going to get worse. “I do hope things calm down soon; I, myself, have felt more anxious as of late.”

J took a deep breath and slowly exhaled, a second of meditation easing the tension in his shoulders. “I wish you luck with your zanpakuto. For now, I must return to my paperwork.” J nodded to Kei and turned to walk out of the room.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum