Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Empty When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel)

Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:27 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

America is a dump.

That was the one sentence that continued to reverberate around the Arrancar’s mind. Her experiences in Europe and Asia had been so pleasant yet apparently that was not going to be the case here. The streets were filled with litter, the humans were mouthy and rude, while the forms of entertainment that she so badly sought seemed to be so sorely lacking. She had been oh so looking forward to travelling across the large continent and yet after a few days, she was already sick of the sight of it. So many states and yet squalor seemed to be the one aspect which linked them all together. Such a disappointment.

Still, the dark haired Arrancar was determined to finish her trek, in the slim hope of finding something to amuse her. Normally, she would have spent most of her time in the book shops, acquiring whatever attracted her interest but there had not been an awful lot to intrigue her so far, even the smut had been subpar. Sabriel mused to herself that if she was unable to find stimulation soon then she would have to take more drastic steps. Perhaps she should abduct an attractive human or two and have her way with them? It was not something that she did often but desperate times called for desperate measures. Travelling was amusing in its own way but the centuries old Arrancar desired other forms of entertainment too.

Entering what seemed to be yet another identical town to the last, Sabriel would begin to peruse the various shop windows, hoping beyond hope that her attention would be drawn. Her expression was rather easy to read, one of sheer boredom.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Left_bar_bleue0/0When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Empty Re: When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel)

Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:13 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) HEADER_82-16

Wandering from place to place had its ups and downs. Making money thankfully was pretty easy when you were someone like her. The occasional hollows in america weren't quite as much trouble as was going on in other areas of the world. And with her own strength, peeling them apart was quite simple even for someone like her.

That was the thought that crossed her mind as she sat on the pile of rubble that overlooked the bloody scene. Four different hollows scattered across the grass, a few stray splatters of blood having mussed her pants and her shoes, no less her hands. A mess, but one that wouldn't be too much of a pain to handle. She yawned softly and gave a little roll of her shoulders. Decent enough for a day's work at least. But it was something else that caused her to perk up and glance away from the carnage. Those half-lidded eyes focusing as her pesquisa picked up on a distant spirit energy.

Nothing dangerous, but still worthy of note. An arrancar?

A half smile played across her lips and she rose up to her feet, wiping her hands off in the bit of water draining from a broken pipe before lightly rolling her shoulders. Well, she may as well introduce herself yea?

The transition from the outskirts to the city was sadly a bit on the slow side. She was no expert with Sonido, but after a few minutes, she was close enough to walk the rest of the way. And once she arrived in the city proper, she pulled on a pair of gloves and stopped by the hunter's office to pick up her pay. Offering pictures with her phone of the kills. With a hefty donation now weighing her pocket, she closed in on that spiritual pressure, humming idly to herself as she closed in, making no attempt to hide the subtle hum of her own spiritual pressure. Weak as it was. But still present. Curious to see if the other arrancar would be just as curious.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) Empty Re: When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel)

Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:33 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

The eyes of the Arrancar drifted from the window dressing as she detected the spiritual energy heading in her direction. It was certainly not that of a pesky Shinigami, no, it was far more similar to her own, which aroused her curiosity. The strength of it was not overly powerful either and Sabriel felt no sensation of fear or danger. An Arrancar on the lower end of the scale perhaps? Still, the individual would be of far more interest than the rather bland humans that were moving around her. Yes, practically all humanoids were spiritually aware but so few seemed to grasp the opportunities that it provided. Such a shame.

The scent of blood soon reached her, stemming from the Arrancar heading in Sabriel’s direction, which brought a soft smile to her face. Clearly, the figure had been busy and as the dark haired woman turned around to acknowledge the approaching Arrancar, she swiftly noted the blood stains that covered her clothing. Yet, her eyes would remain on that for only a few moments, as Sabriel was far more interested in getting a look at the face and body of her new acquaintance. She was attractive for certain and the look in her lavender eyes would definitely not be one that was trying to frighten or intimidate her, on the contrary in fact.

Sabriel would actually decide to meet the woman in the middle rather than wait, coming to a halt only a couple of feet away from her fellow Arrancar. Soon enough she would speak, a playful tone to her voice. “It looks like you have been busy. Had some fun with the locals?” It would almost appear as though she had known the woman for years but such was Sabriel’s casual manner.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:02 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) HEADER_36-16

Oh? Seemed like she was noticed. A lopsided little smile formed across her lips as she approached the other arrancar, raising a brow when they met her all the way in the middle of the street rather than letting them meet off to the side like a normal person. And so, as they met halfway, Verdada simply kept walking past the woman. IN terms of her looks? She looked tired. But she had a bit of curve to her. Nothing really shapely that really wasn't her wheelhouse.

Still, she'd raise a hand and crook a finger for the woman to follow her off to the sidewalk, stopping just short of an alleyway before turning around and resting her back against the wall, giving the woman an amused crooked smile. "If by locals you mean hollows. I do jobs for the humans around here if that's what you're asking. Gotta say though, didn't expect to see an arrancar out here in the states. Lookin to find a place to settle down?" The question came with an almost sarcastic little hum to her voice. Not squarely so, but toeing that sortof singsongy little tune that made it a bit unclear wether or not she was being genuine.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:27 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Oh no. I suppose you could say that I am just taking a holiday from the tedium of Hueco Mundo.” Sabriel replied with an amused smile of her own. “It has been some time since I last visited and I have to admit that I had forgotten the beauty of this world. Besides here, America has proven to be somewhat of a disappointment so far.” Her tone was rather matter of fact and the flicker of boredom that crossed her features returned as she thought back over her first few days on the continent. “I was hoping for a far more lively atmosphere as that is the picture that humans seem to paint of this place.”

Curious about her fellow Arrancar’s occupation, she would then ask. “I have to say that I find the idea of an Arrancar working for humans quite novel. Are you a Hollow exterminator or something?” Sabriel briefly wondered if that would mean that she herself would become a target if that was the case but she was untroubled by the possibility. Spiritual pressure was not the be all and end all but from what she could detect, the lady before her was not overly strong. Still, a fight was hardly the type of entertainment that the dark haired woman was looking for anyway.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:22 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) HEADER_36-16

Verdada raised a brow slightly as she considered the woman infront of her. "Oh yea? Guess that makes sense. Not exactly a super pretty place most places. Though you can still find some pretty spots here and there." She noted with a lopsided little smile, canting her head a bit to the side as she lightly drummed her fingers along her own thigh.

"I do whatever jobs get me decent cash for the effort." She stated simply enough, a yawn creeping up from her chest, gently stretching her arms a little and then letting them drop to her sides after the fact. Largely unaware of whatever mental calculations were going on in Asha's head. She gently let her head cant to the side, looking the woman over thoughtfully.

"Not that that's really strange though eh? Hollows killing other hollows is common in hueco mundo after all." A soft hum sounded from her throat as she lightly itched her chin. "So. Vacation huh? What kinda itinerary do you have in mind? Not gonna be causing trouble are you?" She asked calmly.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:53 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“It has mainly just been a case of increasing my supply of books up until now.” The Arrancar replied with a slight shrug. “I am quite the bookworm and humans do write some lovely literature, both fiction and non. I have already acquired quite the stack during my travels and I was dearly hoping to find more. Unfortunately, books do not seem to be that important here and all I have come across so far is disappointment.”

A smile crossed her features at that point. “Trouble? Well, I have not found or caused any yet but who knows what might happen? I do have a habit of toying around with people from time to time and the results can be quite amusing, for me anyway. Why do you ask?” She was intrigued and could not help but chuckle at that point. Would having a little fun put her on this woman’s hit list? “If you are concerned about me making a mess of this place then you have no reason to. The most I might do is snatch a beautiful maiden or something.” Her tone was still casual and her body language was equally so.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:32 pm

Her smile widened ever so slightly and she shuckled slightly at the response given from the other arrancar. MY my, she was a confident one wasn't she? "I've enjoyed the occasional book here and there. It's a nice escape to have handy when things are a little hectic." She noted as she stepped closer, promptly into the other arrancar's personal bubble. She was a good four inches shorter than them.

"Well you'd best be careful with that kind of thing. Humans can be awful touchy these days. Not to mention that they can be pretty strong too. Can't tell you how many times I've run into a human that I thought to myself might cut me in half if I wasn't careful." She chuckled sensibly, lightly rolling her shoulders before closing one of her eyes and reaching into her coat. She pulled out a little business card and handed it to the woman. "There's a nice little tavern not far from here where I'm staying. They have an Arrancar that runs the place. She's nice and familiar with how things down here go. She can help you find your books, maybe even get you some more normal looking clothes. You'll wanna fit in if you're gonna be around here." She advised.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:39 pm
SABRIEL VENTRESS

The woman was awfully close but Sabriel did not budge, taking the card when offered and listening to her fellow Arrancar’s words. She was not intimidated by what was said and was honestly more amused by the warning than threatened by them. Humans were certainly more powerful now than they were in the past but the Arrancar had learned long ago that power was not all that mattered. Guile and charm were equally effective. “Mmm. That may be the case but I find that even the most powerful warrior can be tamed if one pushes the right buttons.” She did not try all that hard to hide her meaning and the eyes of the woman briefly looked over the other Arrancar’s form or as much as she could, considering how close they were.

“I will make sure to visit this tavern, as I plan on hanging around for a short time at least and I could use somewhere to find some info and rest up. Which room is yours?” A chuckle escaped her lips at that point. “What is wrong with my outfit? I think this place could use a little exotic flair. Everyone I see dresses so conservatively which is such a shame.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:34 pm

A brow raised slightly at the rather errant response to the strength of human warriors. Of course, humans were also incredibly resilient against outside influence at certain levels, but she also knew better than to underestimate such casual remarks. There were all kinds of abilities to be found within a hollow. Though, the obvious checking out was certainly new. There were certainly a lot of lookers, but she wouldn't really consider herself the kind to draw attention. She'd ignore that for now.

"Cool beans, you go right on ahead and do that. As for my room, I don't have one." She lied right to the woman's face, a smile as she did so.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum