Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel)

Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:39 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 2476073-sariya
SABRIEL VENTRESS

A chuckle escaped the witch at that point, a smile rivalling the other woman crossing her features. Was she playing hard to get or did this Arrancar simply have no interest in her? An interesting question and either way, Sabriel was not going to simply step back so soon. She had a reputation to maintain after all although maybe that was not entirely a compliment when it came to her.

“So you sleep on the roof, do you, or is that perhaps that you prefer staying in the rooms of others?” She teased in response, amused by the odd answer that she had been given to her previous question.

After a moment, she added. “Name is Sabriel, by the way, I believe we skipped introductions at the start.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel)

Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:50 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 HEADER_36-16

"You know, I think it'd be less subtle if you just asked me if I wanna fuck." She noted with a calm smile, no visible reaction at play as she seemed to not be allowing these playful little fliratious verbal prods and jabs do much more than roll over her. Not that she'd say that, that was just too obvious of a tee up for the woman. Still, the introduction was better than nothing. "Verdada." She replied with a little half-hearted curtsy. No doubt an amusing name for hollow ears.

"So then, Sabriel. You have me curious. What is it that has you hunting for minge in a place like this? Wouldn't you have better luck out in the city?" She ventured idly, peeling a cigarette from her belt and snapping her fingers, a flicker of cero energy that died out just as quickly, just long enough to light it before taking a drag and sighing off to the side. She could be rude, but she wasn't one to go blowing smoke in peoples faces.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:28 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Oh? Is that what you want to happen between us?” Sabriel asked, her eyebrow raising at the directness of her fellow Arrancar, teasing the other woman. “I was simply asking for your room number so that we could share a drink, anything further is simply your imagination running rampant.”

Nodding her head as Verdada introduced herself, Sabriel would reply with a smile. “A pleasure, Verdada, quite the exotic name you have.”

Her chuckle would become an outright laugh as Verdada questioned her further. “The cities of this country are not much to look at and neither are the people for the most part. Despite what you may think of me, I do not simply wish to make love to everyone with a pulse. Desire is my aspect and only those who are able to arouse that in me are deserving of my affection. As I said before, books are what I seek primarily or at least something to attract my interest.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:02 pm

A brow raised at that. "Whatever you say, girly. Around earth people don't usually go drinking together in the privacy of their room unless it's a romantic affair. If you're looking to get along with humans, I'd be a bit more clear about wanting to go to a bar or something, otherwise they're gonna get the wrong idea." She was being kind and framing it as 'human customs' that the woman simply wasn't accustomed to. Giving the woman the benefit of the doubt at that.

Her aspect was Desire? Tch, it'd been ages since she'd heard that term. And admittedly, Ajora was the one who had researched that shit. So, sadly she knew that it was a real thing. So this gal had a handle on her aspect? All the more reason to be cautious.

"That so? Well I certainly wish you luck in that. Can't say I'm exactly an expert on the subject. Never been part of my wheelhouse." She noted with a crooked little grin, hardly seeming discouraged by that.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:26 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Humans are such a bizarre race. I will bear that in mind.” The Arrancar answered with a laugh, willing to play the ignorance card this time around when it was offered to her. More often than not, there was not a whole lot of foreplay at all when it came to Sabriel, at least not the type that humans would call courting. One would only need to ask her second in command to discover that but as it was, the Arrancar was willing to slow down if it meant blending in with the humans.

Curious about the other woman and amused by her rather captivating personality, Sabriel folded her arms across her chest and asked. “So what is your wheelhouse exactly? You have learned a fair bit about mine but I have yet to hear much about yours. Besides exterminating Hollows for money, what else do you take an interest in?”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:28 pm

A soft snort escaped her and that smile of hers widened. "Are they? M'pretty sure theyre a whole lot less strange than us." She noted with a casual tilt of her head. Wasn't like sentient hollows made enough of a population to have something resembling normalcy. But still, she was amused by the comment. It was always fun listening to Arrancar talk about this shit.

However, at the question thrown her way. A sly little smile played across her lips and she tilted her head. "Me? Can't say I really got one. It's mostly whatever I decide to do at any particular moment. Sometimes that's killing hollows. Sometimes thats looking after younger hollows or humans. Sometimes I'll check in on a nearby arrancar or spy on some shinigami. Cant' really say I have anything in particular that's always gonna fit the bill." Those tired eyes locked to Sabriel's and she leaned in, staring the woman right in the eyes.

"But ya know.....I guess if I had to say anything. I guess when it comes to having fun. Breaking stuff is pretty up there. Especially something or someone that bothers me. Maybe it's that mother hen in me. But I get real protective sometimes, and nothing takes the edge off like getting rid of a problem. Maybe that's why I like punking hollows so much." That smile widened.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:40 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

The dark haired Arrancar did not move an inch as Verdada leaned in towards her, listening keenly to every word that was uttered. From what she was hearing, the two Arrancar were not all that different and a smile crossed Sabriel’s face. She was prone to being possessive when it came to her favourites or perhaps obsessive would be the right term. Her little band of Hollows had all been acquired due to the simple fact that they had taken her fancy. Was she picky? Yes, in a way, there had to be a hook in order for her to get her claws into them, whether it be appearance, powers or simply what they could do for her.

“I confess that your way of handling things is rather intriguing and while I generally prefer a less violent and more sensual way of handling my problems, I admit that a bit of destruction now and again sounds enjoyable. No wonder you enjoy fulfilling these contracts that the humans put out. I cannot lie, I feel the same sense of protectiveness of a select few individuals myself and I can understand your motherly instincts. That being said, I do rather enjoy claiming those who belong to someone else or try to resist me and sometimes confrontation is unavoidable because of that. No is not a word that I take too kindly to and should my desire turn carnal then I can become quite the tiger.”

The two were awfully close, enough that if Sabriel desired, she could probably wrap her arm around the other Arrancar’s waist right then and there. The temptation was there, as it had been since the start but for now, she was amused by the situation. There was tension in the air but as usual, the dark haired woman assumed that it was sexual rather than anything else.

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:17 pm
When Desire and Desperation Meet (Verdada, Sabriel) - Page 2 HEADER_55-16

Well look at that. The girl really couldn't read the vibe of the room. Nothing to really worry about. But that said, her gaze DID harden a bit when Sabriel made note of one particular habit of hers. Being drawn to stealing others. What was she some kinda cuck? Those eyes of hers narrowed slightly and that smile of hers thinned into nothing.

"Can't say I'm a fan. I'm all for having fun, but going around with eyes on other people's shit seems a little scummy don't you think?" She murmured, clear disdain in her voice as she turned and walked past Sabriel to head into the town itself. To promptly leave the woman to her unsavory tastes. Her capacity for playing around exhausted, she glanced over her shoulder at the Arrancar, a much less pleasant smile on her face as she spoke up.

"I'll just let you know ahead of time. If you decide to go playing up your little netorare fantasy. You'd best do it away from my turf. Unless you want your ribs caved in."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:58 am
SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Promises, promises.” Sabriel replied, unshaken by Verdada’s threat, her tone turning slightly wicked. “Before you start making threats at others, perhaps you should take a moment to consider whether you have the strength to actually follow through with them. You do not have the slightest idea of what I am capable of and should consider yourself fortunate that I am in a good mood, otherwise I might just tie you to the town square in naught but your skin, after I have had my way with you. Humiliation might just be the perfect tonic for that unpleasant attitude of yours.”

Imagining the scenario with a smile, Sabriel would look away from Verdada and start walking off. “As far as this realm goes, I care not for turf and where I decide to visit and have my fun is my business. Besides, I have further business here. You mentioned an Arrancar tavern, yes? Perhaps I can find a more entertaining partner for the day there.”

PLAYFUL WITCH | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum