Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Empty A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah]

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:49 pm
A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] JTUIRhY

"Catherine Reed"

The end of a hunt was a mixed array of feelings - it meant her enjoyment in killing the white-faced bastards would've concluded, but it meant she was collecting on the bounty and getting to keep most of the corpse for herself to carve. She took pictures and a selfie or two to prove it was indeed her kill, one of those nasty hollows from the hole that'd gotten pretty far north, hunting them had become something akin to poaching exotic species, except nobody gave a fuck about these things running around. Easier for her, especially out in the wastes where apart from some rabid groups that were not pleased with her, nobody who would be up for some false activism would exist.

Texting that old man the pictures, she wondered why the hell anybody would want such big ugly teeth from this thing; looked like a hulking ugly lizard covered in hard plating and sharp spines, was a pain in the ass to kill but ultimately it went down with a shattered head, body covered in breaks and gashes. Wasn't like you could grind it up and make snake oil meds out of it - normal humans wouldn't be able to tolerate eating hollows. Never could she understand rich people, apart from how eager they were to throw money to impress each other.

Digging through a nearby cache, she got her tools together and over to the creature, passively wondering if she could maybe strip the scales for armor as she yanked the ugly thing's teeth clean out. As much as she was confident in her physical ability, the throbbing wounds tied up with bandages and disinfectant paste on her shoulder and back said otherwise. Getting some armor situated like some guys commissioning her wanted wouldn't be bad idea...

Two knocks and a brief tug and twist told her she wasn't getting those things off cleanly. Plus they were way too big and tough to be made into flexible plating. Bummer.

It's claws, hide, and innards were the subject of collection today, it seemed.

END | Your Sun-Colored Destroyer
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Empty Re: A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah]

Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:16 pm
A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] P7TCLSM
ALVAH

Earth.

Is it pleasant. There are more of his kind around then he initially expected, but as he said before, his kind seem to be slowly moving away from barbaric traditions. Maybe it is the fact that escape from their endless battle is possible that brings many to these lands. It seems that some come to participate in new battles though. It is hard to escape one's tendencies, and he must applaud those that have worked to live a peaceful life. Many find peace through warfare as well still, and that is why he founds himself walking these wastelands.

Alvah is curious what he'll find out here in these barren lands. He had heard that these parts are home to many unsightly things. It was also stated to be a place where warriors travel. The call to arms is just too great to not chance a life against something possibly greater. It's the perfect area to find a good story, or make one.

Why, not too far, he can see the remains of a slain beast. A woman seems to be attending to it. Is she a scavenger? Did she kill it? He already has questions for her, but the first task at hand is contact. A story is hard to share when one refuses to converse.

"Hello there, miss!"

END POST | HMM
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:25 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Gloved hands picked and pulled apart the corpse with surgical precision, calmly collecting blood and organs into sterilized containers for later use. The problem with these guys is that they were a lot bigger and tougher than the usual hollow, storing their remains for later processing normally meant having to bring more containers and do more cutting. It was a pain, a several hour effort, which was why she occasionally scanned the area to make sure nobody was sneaking up on her.

And of course, she had company approaching, being alert of them long before they made themselves known, which was unusual. Usually the groups of unsightly individuals that she, ahem, 'bothered' out here on past tasks had at least two people scoping about, or one cowardly scout that'd come running. But this presence just kept coming to her, someone confident? Or was it an actual person rather than some war-torn savage?

She hurried along with getting the next container filled with blood, she at least didn't want to be garbed in her sanitation gear if she had to fight, would be a pain to get that shit damaged.

Then.. He called? What? What kind of lunatic yells out to someone here? Damn, he was either stupid or really confident he could-

Oh. It was an Arrancar. That put the 'probably wants to kill me' verdict further down the list of possibility, she hadn't wronged any Arrancar in recent memory, especially not one as exotic-looking as this guy. She'd remember if she fucked with a guy this distinct, and he seemed a little too on the communicative side. Fine, she'd entertain it.

"Uh. Hey?" She'd call back, confusion creeping into her voice as she stood from her spot, weapon in hand and a brow raised. An air of silence held her, looking between the corpse and him, "... If you were wanting to eat that, i'm gonna be done with it in an hour. If you're impatient you can take a leg, I guess."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Cut Too Deep [Catherine, Alvah] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:57 pm
ALVAH

What a weird thing to say, is it not? Would you like a bite? Now, why would he desire the carcass of another? Prejudice is the only answer. It seems being an Arrancar has left him a target for easy identification, even if barbaric. He could not help but let his face twist with disgust at the idea of devouring another.

"Why, I never... And here I was hoping to run into a fellow traveler, but all I've found before me is a far cry of humanity."

Furthering his theatrics, he placed his hand on his head, sighing with extreme indignation, but closed eyes had open to refocus on the scene at hand. Why, a woman dressed in such gear, dissecting what is very well his countryman. If he were a Nationalist, he'd have her head served on a platter to only the richest of his kind.

"Do tell, for what purpose have you butchered my brother, Timothy?"

END POST | HMM
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:39 am

"Catherine Reed"

Says the Arrancar, her thoughts spoke yet her eyes simply rolled. Maybe that wasn't a great assumption to cast but she had come across Arrancar who wanted a nibble or something - she didn't know, her general experience with them has been a mixed bag. They might've quit being hollows but it didn't seem like it was as universal a transition as she thought. But this one... Just seemed like a drama queen, she squinted with that question.

"Okay, first of all, hell no is "Timothy" a Hollow name," she'd huff, "Second, I know enough about you guys to know that siblings aren't really a thing for most of you. Third, you definitely came out of a different hole than this one - as in, literally. This thing crawled out of the hole. Fourth, you aren't nearly ugly enough to be related to this thing."

She'd kick the corpse for good measure, "So you wanna keep fucking with me or do you wanna tell me your name and MO? Clearly you're not here to kill me."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:01 pm
ALVAH

"I'll have you know, the modern era of us Arrancar have come. Timothy here had a dream to become just like his big brother one day, but now..." With a shake of his head, Alvah paused as he turned his gaze away and closed his eyes. "He's nothing more than a memory..." With a sigh, his hand came to cover his mouth, his sleeve hiding the saddened frown that pulled his lips downward.

For a second, one would wonder if he would reminisce on false memories forever, but just like any act, he bounced out of his grief in a matter of moments. There are important matters to focus on, like-

"You think me handsome?" He'd ask, opening an eye to spy the woman. He's putting words in her mouth, definitely, but he could not help but pick out that little detail from her words.

Of course, the hole that she speaks of interests him, but he's not there and cannot find enjoyment in somewhere he isn't. Messing with someone is all too fun, especially when they reciprocate. An act isn't as fun without involving the audience, and they must play to the stage that is set.

"Your words are kind, so I shall indulge you your curiosity. One Alvah, the magnificent autumn breeze, at your service."

Dropping his body, he bowed.

END POST | HMM
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:07 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Yeah, either this guy was mad delulu or screwing around with her, either or worked for her - a weird Arrancar was still an Arrancar she could pick at, provided this wasn't some psychologically damaging ability of his.... Nah it just seemed like the normal kind of weird. She couldn't help but scrunch her nose at him taking her 'not as ugly' comment far too much in the opposite direction, narrowing her eyes into slits with the strange Arrancar's - finally named Alvah - little curtsy and performance.

"You're one of the most interesting ones, huh..?" She'd say with a bit of defeated sarcasm, "That's... Whatever. Name's Catherine."

Getting back down into a crouch, she went right back to digging through the thing's guts with gloved hands, "So what brings you to the World of the Living? The density of souls here isn't enough to feed Menos class hollows, unless you were lured by the hole. Or the wastelands teeming with hollows. Right mess this place is."

Looking between what she was doing and him a few times, she'd spout a defeated sigh, "Fine, your mask fragments are... Distinct, I guess."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:20 pm
ALVAH

"Not one for theatrics?" He chimed, a small grin dotting his features with mischievous playfulness. Though, she had played along despite her dreadful aesthetic. The ones who pretend to hate socializing are the ones who appreciate it the most after all. He'll try his best to leave her wowed.

"But, I digress. Earth is, as some may say, a beautiful painting, no? Far more to see and do than my barren homeland, even if the current picture is frighteningly reminiscent."

A prod at her appreciation for Hollow-kind and their extremities. He could only imagine what she planned with his kind's blood and body. It interested him to no end that their bodies could be used by another, and the lack of care one could have for them. Ah, but the less mature of his kind are simply mindless animals, even if they speak, beg, and cry. He's all too familiar with it all.

"Your hair is distinct," He then added. "It is a lovely shade balanced by a sunset dryness and desert length. Do tell, is it homemade?"

END POST | HMM
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:29 pm

"Catherine Reed"

"I'm not a fan of plays," She spoke dryly in response to that cheeky little prodding. Was he trying to be impressive or something, or was this just some Arrancar eccentricity behavior they tended to exhibit? Weirdo, through and through. The sound of cutting and the sloughing of flesh and innards could be heard as she listened to his rather colorful language, and interesting perspective of the living world.

"Guess you could say that. From the drawings i've seen of your end of reality, it's a huge ass desert. Not even a sun. Must get boring to look at." She'd say as blood and innards dropped into glass containers, cautiously sealing each air tight with pulling the souls of the air within the gaps out. Her gaze kept flashing toward the Arrancar as she worked, giving him quite the mean look to that compliment, or well, attempt at one?

"If you're trying to ask if I was born with it, then yes. Not like i'd use hair dye, that crap ruins your hair."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:06 pm
ALVAH

"Mmm~ Then do you find Earth exciting?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Ah- Better yet... Would you say that excitement is only for the beholder to gauge?" He further explained, walking closer to view her handiwork.

For a human, her skills are remarkable. This is something she has done a multitude of times it seems. Not even Hollow truly understand each other's biology. Each one is surprisingly different and wholly dependent on the type of Hollow. He has had a many of run ins where he was left befuddled by his partner. He wonders the vast knowledge one must have to perform this acute surgery.

A finger on his lip, curled, as his eyes narrowed and his attention surprisingly focused and centered on each incision, cut, sectioning. That's also not including the fact that she manipulated the air in some form or fashion to better her work. It is all... interesting...

END POST | HMM
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum