Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Left_bar_bleue0/0Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Empty Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento]

Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:37 pm

Clearing the Mind

It'd been quite awhile since she'd gone out and about, truth be told she was pondering if she would've ever gone out again. After some of the recent incidents that'd occured she was wondering if it was wise to do so alone, but something pushed her forward into doing it. So here she was, wandering amongst the mountain tops of California without a true end goal or clear direction, though it wasn't that bad truthfully for her. While it might've seemed aimless, it gave her time to think and clear her mind, space to breathe and be undisturbed by most things that would sidetrack or confuse her and for now this was good enough.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Left_bar_bleue0/0Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Empty Re: Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento]

Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:20 pm
Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

On and on and on he waited for that report to hit the desk. Ai, so much stress to try and play off. The situation within Africa was only getting rougher, and yet here he was. Assigned to patrol in California as a ‘relief’. He had no idea who the normal person or group was but he was thankful. The last thing he was in the mood for right now was to go back to Soul Society right now, he needed a bit more time. Maybe a few hollow purification would improve the moral.

Thwoosh

Wooosh

Whooosh

On he went taking a bit of a relax patrol around the area. Not one he had been to really in the days he had been over here but better late than never eh?

This routine went on before Tento would feel a sudden shift. A spiritual energy, another Shinigami??? He did not remember being told he would work with someone. And even if so, they were late. Curious Tento would love faster in a burst of speed, using several flash steps to arrive and see an unexpected face.

Oh, it's just you”, he said in a rather laxed voice.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Clearing the Mind [Fuu/Tento] Tentos10
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:07 pm

Clearing the Mind

Running into another so far from what most would consider 'civilization' would be an oddity, be they Human or Hollow. But considering how long she'd resided within these mountains, to run into another Shinigami? Now that was truly something she hadn't expected. So when she heard the tell-tale sound of a Shunpo nearby, her first instinct was to whip around and place one hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. She was, after all, technically a rogue Shinigami.

Sure some might tolerate them, but whose to say that there wasn't another in charge or an order to say otherwise? However while her sight, both physical and spiritual, failed her in this instance, her ears did not. It took her a moment to recognize it, but when it clicked her hand pulled itself away from the Zanpakuto. "Tento, was it?" She asked curiously, wanting to ensure she remembered the name correctly.

"If you're here, I assume the Gotei managed to resolve the issues in Africa? No offense but I couldn't imagine you of all people going rogue." Her tone wasn't intended to be condescending or mocking though it may've come off that way. Truth be told she was just curious, while she had learned a bit about what had happened within the Gotei on matters more recent she was admittedly still in the dark. This however wasn't too much of a surprise for her, there were many things she wasn't allowed to know due to her status.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:07 pm

Well, that was figured out. It made sense that if there was not supposed to be a Gotei United affiliated Shinigami present in this area right now, that if Tento sensed Shinigami energy that it was a former Gotei Shinigami. Although, did it have to be one that caused his passion to stir so greatly? Emotions were not something he really wanted to feel when he was trying to use this mission to cool off and wait.

The sight was all the same though when he saw Fuu here. Curious as to why but much more of not wanting to find out. She herself was not welcoming initially, good instincts though from putting her guard up from hearing his approach. She may been blind but her hearing and spiritual awareness was up to snuff. “Correct, that's the name miss. Fuurinji right??”, Tento said back still in a relaxed voice.

Noticing that she chose to remove her hand from her zanpakuto, Tento chose to not reach for his. With a question a bit of tense was put in the air for Tento. “Resolve? No. The issues within Africa are still present, although docile as of now. While we prepare the rest of the world moves as normal though so”, he gave a gesture around to where they found themselves on this day. “Here I am monitoring”. He said holding back a chuckle. Somewhat.

“No, no rogue lifestyle for me. Label, I will let you rep those flags”, he responded not really catching any unintended tone in her words. Well, beyond assumption that all was well. Guess her sources of information were still very much so limited being out of the organization network.

“I would ask about you but I assume you are just living in bored isolation?”.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:22 pm

Clearing the Mind

Running into another so far from what most would consider 'civilization' would be an oddity, be they Human or Hollow. But considering how long she'd resided within these mountains, to run into another Shinigami? Now that was truly something she hadn't expected. So when she heard the tell-tale sound of a Shunpo nearby, her first instinct was to whip around and place one hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. She was, after all, technically a rogue Shinigami.

Sure some might tolerate them, but whose to say that there wasn't another in charge or an order to say otherwise? However while her sight, both physical and spiritual, failed her in this instance, her ears did not. It took her a moment to recognize it, but when it clicked her hand pulled itself away from the Zanpakuto. "Tento, was it?" She asked curiously, wanting to ensure she remembered the name correctly.

She nodded in return when he made sure he remembered her name, though she couldn't help but snort a bit when he referred to the situation in Africa as 'docile'. "Interesting..." She remarked after her snort, 'glancing' out around them as he motioned and stated his purpose for being here. Though his query about 'bored isolation' did peak her ears a bit.

"I'll admit, my intel is quite lacking... however not lacking so much that I didn't notice the enormous number of Reiatsu signatures coming from that area awhile back. With so many, I'd assumed the Gotei were finally mobilising to end the threat, guess I was wrong in that assumption. Either way, 'bored' isolation doesn't quite fit my current situation. When last we spoke, you called me a vengeful spirit..."

She paused for a moment, as if contemplating what to say next "You were right, I was lost... alone... desperate for meaning or purpose. I spent every waking moment doing whatever I had too just to try and feel something. Admittedly I stilll sort of am doing that, barely anything about me has changed. It's... strange... When I was in the Seventh, under Komamura Taicho, He always kept me on the right path. He knew exactly what to say annd when to say it, but since my time away I've forgotten most of that. In my isolation here I've contemplated on that, Humans would call it 'Reikon Sagashi-mono', Soul Searching, ironic isn't it?" She chuckled a bit, though it wasn't because she found something funny, but more because of the irony of the statement.

Items:
Techniques in use:

Last edited by Kanji Man on Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:08 pm

With the level of isolation there was very little energy signature here. A small flame of spiritual energy that would not likely draw any hollows. As sparse the terrain was, the density of the area made sure of that. Some needed security work. More like an assassinated mandatory break. The sarcastic claim, tiny coated, received a snort from the day's morning companion. And by the sound of her voice she either found it a surprise or was being a bit coy herself. Even with no one in the organization to give her communication, common sense and the world's eye view could make it clear what had happened. The hollows had came again. But this time the Gotei United was prepared and obviously a far more intense series of battles had been unleashed. He did not need to tell her any or much of that though. Especially given how he felt about her after their last conversation.

The pause before the bell ring of truth was unexpected. And his face showed it yet quickly shifted back into a neutral calmness. “Well I'll be. In the year since we have talked it sounds like you got hit hard with that soul searching that you speak of. The fact that you realize and feel this shows a lot has changed from something not done yet”. Tento said in a bit of kudos in the realm of self reflection that she had begun.

For Tento there was not a singular person that he was attached to for clarity and a purpose like she had with Komamura. Even the person he had closest to his heart right now was more like a pillar under the path he would than a guiding light itself. The settlement he could understand none the less. “I wouldn't say so. We are gods of death but souls all the same. We live and grow. Change just as any other creature going through experiences".

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:32 pm

Clearing the Mind

Fuurinji just shook her head at Tento's remarks that a lot had changed, though let him continue before responding. "You're wrong, Very little has truly changed. While I have come to realize my own folly, I cannot work past it. In spite of my long years of service to the Gotei, isolation of this kind does a very large number on ones own mental state. Let me tell you a story, of my first assignment as a Patrol Captain." She paused, turning now to face away from the mountain they stood upon. "When first I joined the Gotei, like many, I had no true fighting style. I swung my sword and threw my fists wildly, and just like many that served me well enough. I knew how to fight, but didn't know how to utilize that knowledge."

"The first time I was allowed to lead a patrol, due to having my Shikai, I felt elated, it was a priviledge I could've only dreamed of. I had responsibilities beyond just my duties to purify hollows or watch over some random town, I was in charge of four other Shinigami. The patrol wasn't simply an ordinary patrol, it was their first patrol... My job wasn't just lead the patrol, it was to protect them... To safeguard them and ensure nothing happened that would threaten them. I felt confident that I could do that, I knew I was a capable warrior because I was at peace with myself, that is to say, there was no division within myself. As mentioned previously, Komamura Taicho helped ensure that, whenever I felt anger or thoughts of revenge for what the Quincy had done, he was there to act as a cliff against the tides of those emotions... He sheltered me from them. Had that patrol been like any other, a normal hollow might've appeared at some point, the area showed no signs of recent or even semi-powerful hollow activity, it was supposed to just be a basic patrol.. But half way through, a Menos Grande appeared and I knew the ones I had with me didn't stand a chance... But before we could escape or call for backup, two of the four had already been killed by a Cero. Backup wouldn't arrive quick ennough, I knew that much for certain. So using all that confidence and maybe a bit of false hope, I told the others to hide and that I'd hold it off until backup arrived."

While her speech itself remained steady, any experienced fighter would likely notice the trembling her body was doing no matter how slight. "I did my best, I fought against that hollow and after a single Cero clipped me I knew my chances of survival were slim. I did manage to hold it off until backup arrived, but the two Shinigami I had told to hide were killed in the ensuing battle as well. I kept the town from being too heavily damaged sure, but I failed to keep them in mind and they were caught by stray attacks. I knew after that I needed to have some kind of proper fighting style, something that could be honed to ensure the safety of not just the cities we guard, but those that're entrusted to us. It was in this search that I discovered the foundations of Tai Chi, The Yin and The Yang, The Good and The Evil, one cannot exist without the other. It was through the study of this that I found myself become a more capable fighter, and with Komamura as my support I became something more than just a Shinigami and found myself capable of defeating hollows that would normally be impossible for myself, such as Menos Grande."

She cleared her throat and tightened her hands into fists "When I decided not to rejoin the Gotei after it was reformed, this guiding principal of the Yin and Yang helped keep me focused, but as mentioned before isolation does a lot to ones mental state. In my attempt to keep myself focused I lost sight of my purpose, and truth be told I still haven't found it. Most everything I'd learned from Komamura has since been lost to time as well, vaguely can I recall his wisdom now and even the bits I can are fragmented at best. One might think I'd attempt to rid myself of isolation, since that is what caused this in the first place, and to be frank I have to some limited extent but... it's difficult to cope. That's why very little has changed, I am still lost and without purpose, and in spite of realizing this I cannot find that purpose."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:16 pm

Tento would nod his head at Fuurinji’s behest to talk about her past, an unexpected piece of a conversation within an unexpected meeting. Perspective held so many things; a flip of a coin to decide the view one had upon something connected. The fact that she could realize and come to grasp with it was a showing that she had changed a bit in his eyes, but in her own soul it was a stall. He would heed her though. Gaining more understanding and surprise the more she spoke. A blind mind saw nothing even more than living with no sight. He was not one to argue this time, but he would offer one thing though after letting her speak. “You may not be able to work past it, but you are aware of it. Knowledge of a place to grow holds a character that I would believe Captain Komamura would be proud of and encourage”. He would shut his mouth though, letting those words come out after her tale while he held the aftershock absorbing it.

It felt, close to home. A leadership role, a duty to guide and ensure others lived. The stress, the trauma; easy to see by even the smallest battle experienced fighter at the trembles that tickled her body. The infliction in her voice as steady as it was, the self scolding. The blame. Aie. She was truly lost still. Stuck in the past, on that night and every day spent with Captain Komamura. “You are a Shinigami. Same as I no matter the lack of affliction. A purpose, if you still choose to accept it and feel that connection. Is, our, purpose in the soul cycle. To purify hollows when needed. And to protect the living realm and souls for the balance of the world's. It may not be a true personal purpose. But perhaps one you can connect to once again. After all, why did you choose to become a Shinigami in the first place all those years ago?”, he proposed back.

“Your story. I must say it is and never will be easy as I'm sure you know. But this latest thing. Like you said, isolation has not been good for you. It has thrown off your inner harmony and taken its toll on your mind. Your focus. It seems you are at a crossroads. Find peace and harmony in solitude, or find new connections. Otherwise…”, he gave a pause, a time of reflection and truly thought of how close and yet far this woman was. “You must remember your past with your Captain and work on standing on your own. With your own self made purpose”. He then gave a soft chuckle. “Look at me, talking to a rogue Shinigami and acting like I tell them how to live their life or what to do”, he said gave a soft smack to his forehead.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:42 pm

Clearing the Mind

She extended the courtesy of allowing Tento to speak without interruption before she herself would respond. Many words were spoken from Tento in this regard, and though they did not fall upon deaf ears they did fall upon a somewhat dispeleased individual. "Even if Komamura Taicho would be proud of and encourage it, the lack of means to do such renders such things moot. This purpose you speak of, that of our duty within the Soul Cycle, is not one that's lost on me. Ever have I strived to fulfil my duty as a Shinigami even now, but my place within such a cycle too is not lost upon me."

She shook her head slightly, looking out past the mountain range "Hollows are getting ever stronger Tento, I'm confident you know this already yet it bears repeating. Additionally, finding peace and harmony is easier said than done for me. My Zanpakuto is uniquely different than most, its true power cannot manifest without true harmony from its wielder, harmony that its wielder has long since forgotten how to achieve, and lest you forget, trying to find my own self made purpose is what led me to my current situation." She gave a soft sigh before continuing.

"But your words are not lost upon me, I understand fully what you're trying to say. However I fear that such measures are not currently possible until I mend the fractures within my own self... Fractures that are not easily mended by simply hoping or blind attempts at trying to mend them. With Hollows becoming ever stronger and your strength stagnating for decades at a time, I'm sure you can understand how it might be difficult to percieve a way forward... For myself, it's even more difficult than that. I suppose however, that one thing your Gotei has done better is their attempt to not destroy the already fragile trust that Shinigami's and Rogue's have. If I'd gone rogue with the 13, I'd likely either not be alive or be in some prison cell for the rest of my life."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:37 pm

He would have to admit, this time around conversation with Fu was more interesting than emotionally triggering. It did not even feel like a debate like how their last interaction started, but a simple conversation someone may have casually out in public. Reciptation displeased as they may when it came to meeting Fu. He would have to just nod his head at it. The reality of it was as she said, Komamura could have been proud, but it did little to change the situation of the lack of means and ways to do anything that she wished to bring to will. A hand coming to the left side of his cheek in a soft rub of thought at this consideration. The goal and mission of a Shinigami was with her, but did little to calm the storm raging within her; expected honestly. “Understandable. My words do little for you then. A path is what you need and any before you are currently clouded. I would say that I am curious about what do you mean about your place within the cycle being lost to you though”?”, Tento would ask after Fu finished speaking.

As she shook her head he could only continue to grow in wonder and a bit of confusion of it all. It was pretty straight forward for them as soul reapers, wasn’t it? They were to keep count of souls. Allow them to past on in peace and come into the other world, purify hollows and not allow too many to be trapped within the living world or Huenco Mundo. Or let a soul be destroyed and erased from the world, the worst fate it could go. They were guides. Perhaps even judges as well.

Regardless this was true, what she was sayin’. Hollows were growing stronger, and the challenges of their abilities and numbers became more and more amazing. This insight into her Zanpakuto though helped. “Oh, so your Zanpakuto relies on your inner self even more than one would expect. A spirit and its wielder need to be one to understand and fight together; but I have never heard of a Zan spirit limiting its master beyond rare cases in textbooks”, he said in a bit of surprise at her declaration. And he wondered if he was failing to articulate his point wholeheartedly. Finding a personal purpose was not a bad thing, the ways one went about it could be.

He would have to nod his head, this was a veil hard to lift. A challenge that she did not believe she was anywhere near able to mend let alone fix. Her inner self was broken. Hope was gone. Fire dimmed, she was indeed lost. Effort was going to slow to start. “Yeah, it can be a hard thing to move forward in this type of citation. One I have never been in and cannot give any type of words of wisdom. Even if, I am not you, nor can I ever be you”.

He had to give a few blinks at her direct comment. Yeah, he did not hear of any orders to go after her. The question of it that was due to how the Gotei United was or rather a focus of a bigger more dangerous issue was unknown to him. He did report his interaction with her, but who was really reading them? His Captain or Vice Captains perhaps? “Yeah, I would have to see that that is a good thing to not worry about right now. As long as you don’t stand against us I don’t expect them to”.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum