Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu]

Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:40 am
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] FlEykyk

Lianne - No. 6

Gathering information, gathering gathering, the invisible Arrancar did her usual routine of creeping about the resort, overhearing conversations and looking out for anything suspect, while having the occasional hit of fun pills to keep her going and focused, happily humming about her notes and recordings until she noticed a familiar somebody that got her real excited.

Rapidly approaching footsteps and sand kicked by a ghost would be the odd sight to any who noticed, before Lianne suddenly reappeared, jumping onto the lounging man whom she adored's stomach with a force comparable to a small dog.

"SAM SAMMIE YOU'RE HEEERREEE!~" She'd yell out in pure joy, rubbing her face against his stomach which she hugged tightly, "SAMMIE'S HERE, SAMMIE'S HERE!"

Abruptly propping herself up on top of him, knees in a rather unfortunate place, she'd huff, "Why didn't you call me you big stupid, Isamu?! I'm on duty right now, I can't be wrenching around to say hi to you and stuff!"

She'd giggle, "Nah it's not that serious actually I just wanted to know when you're coming. So what's up? What's new? Got anything for me?"

The light Arrancar eagerly bounced on top of him awaiting for a response.

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Left_bar_bleue0/0He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty Re: He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu]

Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:40 pm
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

Hedonist by nature, the lively atmosphere of a resort always brought Isamu no small amount of opportunity to indulge himself. The illuminating sun, the wild partygoers, and his favorite - the reckless women with attractive appearances looking to revel in debauchery.

Of course, this island always struck him as particularly odd. There were still a general number of humans, but now and then, there were arrancars who frequented this golden beach as if they lived here. Of course, by no means did he find that disagreeable. No, if anything, it introduced him to a different flavor of women - some wilder, some far more agreeable to humor his overly indulgent whims.

On his chest, he can hear the voice of one such arrancar woman, her celebratory voice filling his ears like a pair of headphones at max volume. Now, under any normal circumstance, he would have been delighted to see the lovely woman rubbing against his chest, and he certainly prepared himself to rise and greet her until her knees landed in a less than ideal position - his crotch.

"....Ow."

An audibly rough groan escaped his lips. It was his best attempt at maintaining composure as her knee pressed against his prized weapon. Painful as it was, she was far too adorable for him to reprimand her at the moment. As such, he simply rose from his chair, wrapping his arm around her waist to keep her from hopping incessantly against his pride. His opposite hand warmly played against her cheek, a soft smile lining his lips.

"Li-Li~ Long time no see, gorgeous. Sorry about droppin' in unannounced. I'll inform ya in a cute text ahead of time, promise. Anyway... outside of the usual killin' spree for cash, I came here to enjoy some fun in the sun... and see you again, of course," he noted with a playful air to his voice.

Now, that wasn't entirely the case, but part of him always loved seeing her reactions to his flirtatious behavior. She was a lovely lady to admire in terms of appearance, well worth the multiple visits he'd spent here over the year. He presented her with his beach bag, opening it to reveal some fun stuff he had on hand at the moment.

"Let's see... I've got some sweet snacks and a few drugs I haven't tried recently. What're ya on duty for, at the moment, anyway? Playin' bodyguard again?"

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty Re: He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu]

Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:51 pm

Lianne - No. 6

A little 'woah' came from the smaller Arrancar as the two went vertical, eyes shimmering in anticipation and pure mirth to see her good ol' Isamu again~! Her head pressed into his hand like a warm kitty's hello, narrowing her eyes and wiggling her brows a little, "Uhuhhh? You better give me the cutest of heads-up texts from now on! It is your duty, for the sin of not calling me!"

Eagerly squeezing his chest in her arms, she'd hardly be much additional weight, having also laced her legs around his waist, hands moving up to instead hold onto his large shoulders, admiring their size until a new distraction presented itself in the form of a bag! Full of goodies?!

"Oohhh Sammy gimmie gimmie!" Her little hands were as quick as the flashing lights dancing across the spots of Estigma on her body, grabbing some sweets and inspecting some of the pills he'd brought, quickly recognizing a few as she began putting candies in her mouth.

"Wah? Bodyguard?" Her voice was muffled with how full her mouth was, "Y'know i'm no good at that stuff! I just look at people a lot and write stuff bout them! Ohhh but wait wait, Ms. Aldrovandi asked me to go to the City of Lights sometime soon! Hey have you ever been there? I heard it's in the middle of the ocean! How weird is that, right?! Quincies are funny!"

She damn near choked on one of the pieces as she threw into a fit of excited laughter, awkwardly swallowing what was in her mouth after a brief coughing fit, "Blechk. Sooo anyway killer, what kinda jobs were ya doin' lately?"

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Left_bar_bleue0/0He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:19 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"Of course. I'll make sure it's real cute. Heart emojis and all, Li. Or would ya prefer a picture of me blowin' a kiss?"

Humoring the infectious ball of energy currently occupying a spot in his personal space, Isamu allowed her to enjoy whatever assortments caught her eye. Tossing a fruit-flavored gumball into his mouth, he quietly listened to her ramble on about what she was currently doing at this comfy resort. The City of Lights, eh? He recalled going there on a mission. Someone hired him to take out a young woman, and he failed to do so. It wasn't that she was ferociously strong or anything, but she felt more like a child in the body of a young woman. Thus, the thought of killing her didn't quite sit right with him. None of that needed to matter at the moment, though. His attention was squarely set on the glowing energizer bunny stuffing her mouth full of everything he presented in his bag.

"I'm familiar with the City of Lights. I had a target there before, but they ended up escaping with their life. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't go pay the place another visit. Maybe one that isn't spent with me trying to kill anybody for a quick buck."

Shifting his body around to rest against the seat beneath him, Isamu shot a hand forward to caress her chin as one would to a doting feline. The level of energy she exuded every time they met was a far cry from what he was accustomed to, but he valued that abundance of zeal as though it were a breath of fresh air. A change of pace from the grueling work. He responded to her next question as he continued to humor the woman with his brand of affection.

"Ya know, the usual. Killin' unsuspecting people with targets on their heads and earning my monthly flow of cash. There was one recent outing where I ended up failin' to fulfill my end of the bargain, but I've recently come into some good fortune. There's this guy who has eyes on a certain country and plans on taking it over with my assistance and a few others. If all goes well, the payday will be the same as winnin' the lottery. I'll be swimming in cash, and that means I'll get to treat one of my favorite ladies to a trip around the world."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:40 am

Lianne - No. 6

Chewing candy while weighing her options, she's give him a little squint with those brilliant blue-pink eyes, speaking with a full mouth "Both, or i'll be mad at you for five weeks!"

Slender legs slowly kicking up and down, she'd sway rhythmically in his lap as he recounted his little story about that city. Ohh, weird, they don't have crazy amounts of guards or surveillance or anything? That sure made it sound less intimidating of a place to see! Her Estigma markings lit up in calm patterns that only rose in brightness and frequency with Isamu's show of affection, her smile raising to her ears as her leg's kicks grew a little more animate for a moment, before calming down with a small hand touching his. An enthusiastic 'mhmm mhmm!' was given to his little story.

Ohh? Sam-sams was doing a big takeover project soon? In some other country? Swimming in cash? Taking who around the world?!

"Am I one of those~?" She'd roll in his lap until her back was lying on his legs, looking up like a wide-eyed kitten, "Oh crap wait but- awwhh I probably can't, I got so much work to do, I can't just vanish! AWWHH But I wanna! Ugh!"

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:21 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Of course you are. Who's the cute lil' ball of energy resting in my lap?"

He humored a response through that deep timbred voice, toying with her fingers as he quietly observed her reaction. That was often the pleasant part of interacting with her. Lianne's energetic mood was always a great departure from the grave violence he entertained during his missions. He was desensitized to it by now, but it was always now to have a reliable source of comfort, the unpredictable little gremlin that she was. It was precisely why he didn't feel all that against revealing a small piece of information about his upcoming mission and the generous payday it presented. Blowing a bubblegum bubble, Isamu tilted his head as he caressed her face, aiming to assuage her worry. It wasn't as if he needed to take her any place specific, and this resort was a fun location in and of itself. Still, it made him curious enough to pose a question.

"Why not? Yer boss got you on a tight leash or something, Li-Li?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:02 pm

Lianne - No. 6

"Nooo but but.." Her lip wrinkled as her hands pulled her face down, "I just gotta do it okay! I don't gotta reason other than that, I gotta do it!"

Burying her face into his chest, muffled speech would be felt against his ribs, of how much she wish she could but how there wasn't any way she could when her boss needed her to do stuff! It was such a conflict! Still, she slowly lifted her head with her face all sopping wet, a droopy frown on her face,

"Bring meeee souvenieeeersssss!" She'd say with a whine, tiny balled fists pounding his chest, "Promise promise PROMISE me!"

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:39 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"Now, now. No need to cry. Didn't I always say that face of yours is prettiest when its with a smile?"

Isamu chuckled sheepishly at the woman burying her face deep into his ribs, wetting his skin with drool and tears. He wasn't exactly opposed to her being unable to follow them along for the mission. In fact, something told him that she might impede the whole project, but he wouldn't dare go voicing that to her at any point in time - certainly not now. He was a gentleman, through and through, after all. No, he was full of sweet, saccharine words and singing the lovely ball of energy's praises. With relative ease, he playfully allowed his hand to stroke her chin as he smirked, planting a soft feel-better kiss against her head.

"Promise. I'll bring ya all the souvenirs I can manage, Li-Li. Now, quit crying and smile for me, okay~? Seeing a crying face is too much for this killer to bear on his vacation, ya know?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:10 pm

Lianne - No. 6

"I knoooow..." She'd crow with a withering tone, relaxing and melting on top of him. She really wanted to go around with Isamu, but she had a job to do! A job she MUST do! There was no running around unless she was explicitly told to goof off, else what if she was needed for something? As much of a ball of energy she was, ruthless dedication to fulfilling instructions were a constant for her.

But... She enjoyed this moment, and Isamu's little pettings and signs of affection, her smile returning as her little body inched up more on his, colorful eyes staring into his own with playful affections.

"Smiiiling, see?" She'd smile real bright, before moving to coil her thin arms around his shoulders, "You're sooo good to me, Sammy-sam~ And so much fun on top of that~! You're the best."

If nothing much was done to stop her, she'd lean in to kiss him on the lips, closing her eyes and pulling them into a brief session of making out.

Little Firefly | END
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:30 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Perfect. That's the expression I love to see.'

Whoa now. That was a pretty jarring transition, huh? The sudden shift from teary-eyed to affectionate left him dumbfounded for a moment, but he took it in stride. To say he was opposed to it, though, would have been overwhelmingly false.

"Of course, of course. You're one of my favorites, after all. Why wouldn't I spoil my lil' ball of cotton-candied energy rotten?"

Him? Stop her from giving him some sugar? Nope. He smoothly allowed her to land her attack with her mouth, reciprocating the affections by wrapping his arms around her waist and holding their little makeout sesh however long her mercurial mind allowed. Playing at her pace was typically always entertaining to him, anyway.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum