Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] - Page 2 Empty Re: He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu]

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:54 am
He's Here! You're Back! [Lianne, Isamu] - Page 2 FlEykyk

Lianne - No. 6

It always felt nice kissing him, like butterflies erupting from her chest. It felt like, every moment she spent with him, was as if she was with someone familiar, someone darling to her...

Her eyes shot open with realization, suddenly breaking the kiss with wide eyes, "OHMAIGOSH I almost forgot about my job! Sorry Sammy we can hang out longer or have sex another time, I gotta go!"

The small arrancar laid quite the dramatic kiss on his cheek as a goodbye, hopping off his body and immediately scurrying off into the sand with her body vanishing with what looked to be a brief gathering of reishi pulsing across her form, only footprints trailing off into nothing indicating which direction she even went in.

Little Firefly | END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum