Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Left_bar_bleue0/0Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Empty Papa's Got a Brand New Arm

Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:42 pm
EQUIPMENT INCOMING

I. Equipment Information

Kojima Type [prosthetic designation :: F.O.X.H.O.U.N.D.]
[Fully Operational auXiliary Habitant Orbit Unifying Neural Device]

» Description: A white clad prosthetic limb, sleek and modern. A quincy cross is set into the shoulder, each bar of it acting as the connection to the user's torso. Underneath the white plating, there are some visible mechanical components around the joints, notably excluding the knuckles, each capped with large metal protrusions. The white paneling has several lines visible and not interceding its surface, with notable exhaust ports on the side of the upper arm and near the elbow on the forearm. The palm is a black material, bearing a notable sheen. When not being utilized for its auxiliary functions the limb is wrapped in a large cloth leiden hant, shoulder to fingertip.

» Effect: An advancement in the application of the Kojima A.R.M.O.R., the most experimental and compact iteration of Silberröhre utilized as its base power source. Fashioned as a prosthetic limb, the modified ginto is set in the forearm area, located towards the center of the limb with a ejection port located on the back of the elbow. New canisters are loaded in underneath the wrist, an entry compartment locked in place by the energy generation, making it wholly inaccessible so long as the power source is intact.

As a prosthetic it is exceptionally functional, with the latest advancements in technology allowing it to keep pace with even superhuman users. Enabled largely in part by the efficiency and size of the fuel, allowing far more space to be allocated to the actual mechanics of the arm. Notable features include an exceptional range of movement, and 80% realistic haptic feedback, although it has difficulty processing more complex textures. Entirely hardwired, it has no communication abilities, and runs on a proprietary Vandnreich OS.

Existing foremost in military application, the reishi field produced by the arm's generator can be used to power multiple onboard functions, including temporary incursion of the Kojima Armor itself. These programs consume large amounts of energy, burning through the fuel rods with exceptional speed. While not in active use, it is recommended that the arm be wrapped in leiden material, as to prevent any excess harm by the yet largely untested reishi field.

Further examples of its auxillary functions are as follows:
  • High-density reishi claw emission
  • Short range density adaptive reishi blasts
  • Temporary limiter override, enhancing the limbs physical abilities at risk of damage; any override attempting to push past 150% of functionality dealing significant recoil and exhausting all fuel
  • Spellcraft catalyst, each fuel rod acting as a singularly enhanced ginto tube

» Relevant Link: Kojima Armor

» Obtained From: Not Yet Acquired

» Accessibility: Vandenreich

I. Additional Information

Lukas lost an arm so he needs a prosthetic. Some other quincy lost an arm or something too, idk.

Papa's Got a Brand New Arm YZ1emkQ

END OF CREATION

Last edited by Snake on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Empty Re: Papa's Got a Brand New Arm

Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:02 pm
[mod]Hey Snake. Most of what's written is pretty self explanatory and I'm not really concerned about the material. I do, however, have something I'd like elaborated on just for the sake of others in combat.

• Temporary limiter override, enhancing the limbs physical abilities at risk of damage

While this explains that it can enact an override mechanic to enhance his physical abilities at the risk of damage, the rate in which he is enhanced is vague. I don't necessarily need raw numbers but something that can be tied to the actual increase would be appreciate. In this case, I imagine he sees something akin to a 10-15% increase in physical ability without TOO much damage done without prolonged use, but anything further beyond that would require substantial cost alongside an increase in said cost by prolonged use at a higher level.[/mod]

Papa's Got a Brand New Arm FXpoQxJ
Papa's Got a Brand New Arm 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Left_bar_bleue0/0Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:19 pm
Added a bit more.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Papa's Got a Brand New Arm Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:24 pm
[mod]Given it grants significant recoil and effectively becomes inoperable as a weapon I'm inclined to be fine with this. So, works out for me. [/mod]

Papa's Got a Brand New Arm FXpoQxJ
Papa's Got a Brand New Arm 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum