Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:41 pm
Stella found herself lying in a field as she relaxed. She was genuinely enjoying be away from the City of Lights as she had been getting extremely tired recently. She wanted to have some time to herself, and her training with veralia has left her slightly brushed. She didn't mind though she genuinely enjoyed spending time with the shorter arancar.

The red head was wearing her hoodie and legging today. She had finally been able to replace the hoodie that Solomon had cut through, although that is her go to training outfit. She had a pair of tennis shoes laying in the grass beside her as she felt like she was truly relaxing.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:05 pm
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“A lovely day, yes?” A rather silky toned voice would utter from behind where the hoodie wearing woman was. She had not planned on stopping but when the Arrancar came across someone who her instinct told her to speak to, Sabriel could not help but follow it. The woman had the spiritual energy of a Quincy, a race that would no doubt have wanted to wipe her kind out at one time but times had changed and the Arrancar was certainly not afraid of this girl.

Sabriel’s appearance always made her stick out a bit and today would be no different, a leotard clinging to her form, which just about covered what needed to be. She had never felt any reason to hide what she had been given and her unique look seemed to attract attention most of the time, which was precisely what she wanted.

Approaching the woman and glancing up at the bright blue sky for a minute, she would then look down at the rather cute Quincy and ask. “May I join you for a bit?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:20 pm
Stella would look up at the woman as she would blush slightly at her outfit. Looking away quickly and moving her gaze to the sky she would speak out. The woman felt similarly to Veralia, so an arancar? Well at the very least it doesn't seem like she's going to devour her or something. As she would speak up to the woman.

"Uh, sure I don't mind. I'm just kinda enjoying the weather out here away from everything."

As she would continue to Avert her eyes to the sky. She kinda wished she had the same kinda confidence to wear stuff like that, but alas even wearing a dress sometimes will embarrass her to no end.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:42 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar noticed the red tinge that formed on the girl’s cheeks and smiled a little, able to hazard a guess at just what was causing her to blush. At least the woman did not seem to be hostile at all and if her reaction to her clothing was anything to go by then perhaps she was a rather more delicate flower? That did not trouble Sabriel and she would soon enough take a seat when it was offered to her, briefly following the woman’s gaze to the sky.

It did not last too long though and soon enough, her purple orbs turned towards the redheaded Quincy. She was adorable indeed and Sabriel already had to struggle just a bit to keep her eyes on the girl’s face and not have them wander to other parts of her. She noted that the woman was rather muscular, a sign that perhaps she was skilled physically, a thought that briefly caused the Arrancar to pause. Was she certain that she wanted to tumble around with another strong girl? Her back was still aching from her last encounters with Calypso and Arianda.

“It is a beautiful afternoon.” She replied playfully, knowing exactly what she was doing. “Almost as beautiful as you.”

Chuckling, she would add. “The name is Sabriel, by the way, Sabriel Ventress.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:57 pm
Stella would look over at her and the woman was very pretty. However, she would look away back at the clouds again as she would enjoy the silence. She figured she would introduce herself, but if the arancar was content just sitting like this then she wouldn't bother her. Hearing the cheesy pick up line her face would scorch to her ears. Were all arancar like Veralia? why didn't every like to tease her? Was it really that easy to do?

"U...uh Stella Baeur you can just call me Stella."

Her face would stay red to her ears as she would continue talking. Trying to get the embarrassing blushboff her face. It was so obvious when people complimented her that she wasn't used to getting compliments from people she just met. In reality she doesn't think she's that pretty either. Definitely not to the level of some of the other quincies or even the arancars she's met.

"I'm not really that pretty."

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:13 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Stella was awfully shy and Sabriel was concerned for a moment that the woman would overheat due to embarrassment. All right, the Arrancar was trying to tease her but not to the point where the Quincy struggled to say anything at all. The dark haired Arrancar could not help but wonder why she was quite so timid but maybe it was simply the fact that Sabriel was being quite so forward. It would make sense, she supposed and maybe she had become a little too used to speaking with people who were as forward as she.

“Do not sell yourself short, Stella, you are adorable. Believe me, I only stop to talk to people who are able to capture my attention and you most certainly did that from the moment I saw you lying here.” Sabriel replied gently, before asking curiously. “Are you maybe not used to being complimented by another woman? Forgive me if I am being a little too forward if so.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:22 pm
Stella would listen to the woman speak as she would calm down some. The compliments Veralia would give were in a teasing nature, and somewhat backhanded? Such as calling her chest udders being one of them as she would let out a small sigh.

"It's not that..... I'm just a little shy around people. especially people I just met. Funny enough I met an arancar similar to you in some ways. Though your compliments are a little nicer."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Raising an eyebrow as Stella mentioned another Arrancar, Sabriel pondered if it was one that she had come across herself. Most of her race were hardly likely to want to tease and play around, as aggressive and judgemental as they tended to be. Still, there was a chance that she could be acquainted and she was curious enough to ask although before she did, the dark haired woman would ponder more about what Stella had spoken about before.

“Ah, I see. Well, it is like I said, I did not intend to make you feel uncomfortable. I just cannot help but compliment a lovely woman when I see her. You are most definitely one and that is not me just trying to butter you up or anything. I mean it.” The Arrancar answered, wanting to make her sincerity clear.

Pausing for a second, she would then ask about this mystery Hollow. “You met an Arrancar like me? I find that a little unexpected, did you manage their name? I might know them.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:31 am
Oh she had done a little more than met her, and her face would flush as she would look back up to the sky. Veralia was someone that she thinks that she cares about quite a bit? She wasn't sure what she meant to the arancar and if she had to guess not a lot in the grand scheme of things. Considering they haven't even known each other a year yet, so for such a long life like one of an arancar she doubted she meant alot.

"Uh, her name is Veralia. I'm pretty sure she's an arancar atleast. That's what she told me, but I suppose she could have been lying. She felt similar to you so I'm guessing she wasn't.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:11 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

A knowing smile crossed Sabriel’s face as Stella mentioned that particular name. She knew the petite Arrancar rather well and it explained a fair bit. There were similarities between herself and Veralia although the differences were rather stark as well. Her friend had a brashness to her that Sabriel herself did not, although the dark haired Arrancar had to admit that she found her allies brisk manner rather attractive. They gelled well together.

“A small, dark haired, red eyed Arrancar with horns, right? Yes, I know exactly who she is. We have met a couple of times in Hueco Mundo and I would consider her quite a close ally of mine. I first saw her in the Forest Of Menos, where she was drinking wine in a massive great tree. I have no idea why she chose such a place but we had an enjoyable first meeting.” Sabriel replied, her lavender eyes shining with pleasure at the thought.

Curious, she would turn to Stella and ask. “How did you come to meet her?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum