Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:37 am
"Depends on what part you want to know about. Blut has always came natural to me along with Steigen and my physicality. All of those have been natural to me, but stuff like spell casting is very hard for me to this day."

As she would keep the hug going enjoying the warmth of another as she would sigh almost contently. She was enjoying the closeness and being treated more like a friend. Why if the arancar take interest in her?

"If ya don't mind me asking, what made you take an interest in me at all?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:44 am
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Sabriel would nod as she listened to Stella give her a rundown of her skills, pleased that the redhead was willing to speak about her talents. A part of the Arrancar had worried that the Quincy might have been a little uncomfortable talking about such things due to her self doubt. Thankfully, that did not appear to be the case and her new friend seemed to know where her strengths and weaknesses were, which would put her in good stead. There were so many people out there who believed that they were simply great at everything, a trait that the desire Arrancar hated in others.

"I am sure that with practice and with the right tutor, you will be able to overcome your spell casting troubles and be using them in battle in no time.” She answered kindly.

The question came a little out of the blue but Sabriel did not mind answering it, happily embracing her friend until she wished to pull away. “I kind of have a sixth sense about these kinds of things, I suppose, a benefit of my powers. When I come across someone who is in need of me, I have this overwhelming desire to speak to them. When I saw you laying here, I simply knew that I had to talk to you. You needed a friend, someone you could just talk to and so that was who I wanted to be for you.” Her answer was perfectly honest.

After a moment, she chuckled. “Forgive me if that sounds a little odd but it is the truth.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:14 am
Stella would smile as she would pull the arancar tighter. There was something thst she enjoyed about having the arancar next o her a great deal as she would shake her head. The arancar couldn't see her face, but she could feel her head move on her shoulder as she would speak.

"Nah, it's okay. It's just your nature, and truthfully you've helped quite a bit. Being here has been relaxing, but being alone has kinda left me in my own thoughts....."

For a brief couple seconds she would allow the silence around them as she could feel herself fully relaxing. It was a strange feeling, but eh whatever. She'd add on at the end.

"Ya know?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:52 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It might not have shown all that much but just the fact that she had managed to help brought Sabriel a great deal of pleasure. She had been genuinely worried that Stella might have ended up stuck in a cycle of self doubt, something that the dark haired woman hated to see anyone in. It was such a destructive state of mind and never honestly did the person any good. The Quincy needed to focus on the positives, which seemed to be what she was doing now. Sabriel had faith that her newest friend would be able to achieve whatever she wished to do. It would take time but the Arrancar was hopeful.

Fondly, she would move her right hand up and gently ruffle Stella’s hair, her touch so gentle that it would seem almost like a motherly kind of action. Her other arm remained around the Quincy though, keeping them in their tender embrace. Normally, Sabriel’s mind would have turned to perhaps turning the hug into something more intimate but that was not what Stella wished for and so she refrained.

“I am glad that I have managed to help you a little in clearing your mind.and I hope that you will be able to keep the negative thoughts out of your mind going forward. You are such a kind soul, Stella, do not let it be clouded by self doubt. If your wish is to bring happiness to those you meet then always try to greet them with a smile. Do for others what I have done for you.” Sabriel said softly.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:54 am
Stella would move back away from the woman reluctantly. The close contact did feel good, but she would give the woman a bright smile as she would keep her eyes on the other woman. She wanted to help her if she could, because the woman had done Stella a solid favor in making her feel more confident.

"Is there anything that I could do to help you out, Sabriel?"

As she would wait for the answer she would keep the happier appearance than the more relaxed yet sadder one earlier. She really did want to help the other woman considering what Sabriel had done for her.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:30 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

That was quite the loaded question and if she was in the presence of someone more dirty minded, Sabriel might just have made a suggestion or two. As it was, the Arrancar was able to rein in that part of her and instead mused over the question for a minute. She was uncertain as to whether there was something that her new friend could help her with and honestly, the lavender eyed woman was not overly concerned about a favour for a favour kind of deal.

In the end, she would shake her head, a smile crossing her features.

“You do not have to worry about paying me back or anything like that. I take pleasure in helping out others and I do not need anything more than to know that you are feeling better about yourself. As long as you are healthy, happy and following the path you wish to travel down then that is enough for me.”

A thought crossed her mind then and after a moment she added, her smile fading a touch..

“Actually, there is one small thing that you could do for me. Be my friend, OK? There are a lot of people who I meet on my travels but not many of them are honestly looking for friendship. They want something else from me and I never see them again after that. I accept that it is part of people’s nature but I could do with more genuine friends, people who see me as more than just a chest and a pair of legs.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:17 pm
Stella would feel a bit bad for the woman, but she doubted that Sabriel cared that some people saw her like that but Stella would nod. She admitted that the woman was in fact gorgeous, but she didn't really think perverted like she guessed alot of people Sabriel met. As she would give a genuine smile and a nod to the arancar.

"Of course ya are, and if anyone can't see that then they are missing out severely. Though you are very pretty, so I bet you probably get alot of attention from people huh?"

She would speak as she would keep the glowing smile, and bubbly attitude. Seems like she was back to plain old Stella. Seems like for the red head her own mind was the darkest place she could be.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:41 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Sabriel appreciated the kind words and a smile soon returned to her face, finding it slightly amusing that it was now Stella comforting her. Still, she had no problem with that and just to see her newest friend smiling again was enough for the Arrancar. There were enough moody people around as it was, without a sweet flower like the Quincy feeling down about herself too. The human world seemed to be nothing but bad news lately and while Sabriel did her best to bring some levity, there was only so much she could do.

She chuckled at Stella’s question, nodding her head. “It is the way of things. The way I present myself has a way of drawing attention and I tend to always find eyes upon me wherever I go. Most of the time, I do not mind it but now and again, I find myself catching the eye of someone that I have no interest in. That is where the trouble starts.”

Gazing at Stella, she would add after a moment. “Surely you must have caught the eyes of people too, no? I know that you mentioned Veralia but others must have noticed you as well. How could they not?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:23 pm
"Well, one thing I don't look like a movie star. second thing I kinds dress down a little more than what I would like to truthfully. I'm trying to save some money now to get a few dresses........ Speaking of that could you possibly help me out in my search? I'm not really the best for fashion."

She did feel a little strange asking an arancar for fashion help, but it really wasn't in her tool box yet to understand fashion. She wasn't sure how pretty she would be in a real nice dress or something a little more feminie, orsomething like that but she wasn't about to try her hand at if herself.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:25 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Even though Stella sounded far happier, Sabriel could still detect a slight touch of inferiority in her tone as she spoke in comparison to herself. It was not something that the purple eyed woman was particularly fond of and she hoped that her new friend would be able to overcome what seemed to be an unfortunate habit. Honestly, the Arrancar believed that the redhead was just as attractive as she was and saw no reason as to why Stella would be so down on herself. Part of it was humility but Sabriel knew there was more to it than that.

“I have my own sense of fashion so whether or not I would actually be a help or hindrance is anyone’s guess but I will help if I can.” Sabriel replied with a chuckle. “I think you would look lovely in a dress though.”

After another pause, she would add. “I am not a movie star though and that is something that I hope you will come to terms with. You are as important as anyone else.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum