Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:08 pm
Blushing slightly at remembering the smaller arancar she would sigh. She still could feel the tingle in her heart when she thought about her as she would speak. She didn't know If it was simple attraction or something deeper. I mean she could admit the woman in front of her now was stunning, but she was so confused about these feelings.

"OH, Uh so when I was back home. My mother and I were clearing out a spot of the normal.... h.....Ollows. and after my mom left Veralia popped up through one of those portal things. Then we "fought" which was essentially her training me. Recently we met up here and..... hung out."

As she would admit laying on the ground she'd let out a small huff. She was confused, but that was the story in a nut shell.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:27 am
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Judging from the redness of Stella’s cheeks, Sabriel assumed that there might just be a little more to the story than what was being told to her. She was curious to discover just that was and the puzzled look on Stella’s face only caused that feeling to grow. Just what had happened between her and Veralia to cause such a reaction? Surely it could not be simply the fact that a Quincy and an Arrancar had gotten along. It had to be more than that.

“I am going to make a guess and say that maybe you did a touch more than hang out with each other. I know Veralia fairly well and know that when she is in the mood, she can be quite the charming woman. Did you two maybe get to know each other in a way other than fighting or training?” Sabriel knew that she may end up causing more embarrassment but she had to admit that seeing her new friend in such a confused state was not all that pleasing. Perhaps getting her to open up could help.

Laying down properly, Sabriel would turn her head towards Stella. “I know her compliments can be rather backhanded but believe me when I say this. You are beautiful and one of the sweetest souls that I have met in a long time.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:57 pm
Stella's face would flush as the woman would catch her on her slip up as she would let out a small sigh. She would nod gently at the assertion before she would speak out just a little bit.

"W....we did just a little more than hanging out. I...had some alcohol and it went from there."

As Stella would admit a feeling lifting off her chest as she kinda admitted it. Her face calming down as she would speak to the arancar. She didn't know why it felt better, but she at the very least felt alot less embarrassed now that it was out. As she would let her head fall completely back into the grass.

"It was just one night, but I don't know. These weird feelings I have. I know it's stupid, but I told her that I liked her a little more than a friend and got turned down."

She'd laugh a little awkwardly as she would let out a bit of a disappointed sigh as she would let this go off her chest. She wad feeling a bit better about it all already.

"It's silly we hadn't know each other very long, I was drunk. We still d....did, and were still friends I just. I don't know."

Stella would hear the 2nd half as she would give a smile to the compliment. She wasn't used to taking straight compliments outside of Natasha at times, but it felt good. "You're beautiful too."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:24 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“You just have a little crush on her which is perfectly healthy. I compliment you on having the courage to admit such a thing to her, alcohol or not, as there are many who would never actually say it. Never be afraid to talk about your feelings, Stella, as they are a great source of strength and holding them inside always does more harm than good in the end.” Sabriel replied after some thought, smiling at the lovely Quincy. “Always be honest with yourself and those around you.”

When Stella complimented her in return, the Arrancar would chuckle, a brief sparkle in her lavender coloured eyes. “There you go. You are becoming better at talking about your thoughts and feelings already. It is a shame that Veralia turned you down and I honestly think that she missed a trick there. How could anyone turn away from the feelings of such a delightful woman?”

Curious about the beautiful Quincy, she would then ask. “Are you a part of that Quincy group that I have heard about? The Vandenreich or whatever they are called. I have not had much to do with them but I bet they do not like Arrancar much.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:10 am
Stella would listen as she would realize what her feelings for Veralia were as she would sigh. Her face returning to a Normal color as she would contemplate what her mother would think about her feelings for an arancar. Potentially 2? She couldn't tell what she wad feeling for Sabriel, but she did think she was pretty.

"OH, I suppose that makes sense. Where I grew up I didn't really get the normal experience people my age would get. I was the only one my age everyone was either 5 years older or several years younger. "

As She would explan her apparent lack of understanding of her feelings she would hear the last part as she would nod. She was a part of the Vandenreich, but she wouldn't allow them to choose her friends for her. She did what she had to do, but these arancar were not hurting anyone she's supposed to protect so why cause useless violence?

"Well, I'm not really sure how they would feel. You're probably right in that case, but you and Veralia aren't hurting the people I'm charged to protect or anything. Not that I could do much if you two tried, but I suppose if either of you had been threatening people I would have died giving the effort to protect."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:08 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Raising an eyebrow as Stella spoke about where she had grown up and the difficulties she had, the Arrancar would think for a moment or two before offering a response. “Not having anyone your own age to grow up with must have been tough. I can see how it might have made forming relationships difficult and I hope that now at least, you can start to make up for lost time.” Stella did not speak with any unhappiness but Sabriel found the situation to be a rather unfortunate one nonetheless.

The woman’s answer to her question about the Vandenreich brought a smile to Sabriel’s face, nodding in agreement with Stella’s opinion. “Your point of view is quite similar to mine when it comes to such things. I have friends who are all different kinds of races and yet I have not once found myself coming to blows with them. Just because I am an Arrancar does not mean that I have to slaughter every Shinigami or Quincy, that is up to me to decide. Violence is not usually my way in any case, as I prefer finding other ways of handling situations I find myself in.”

After a moment, she would softly reach out and stroke the lovely Quincies hair, if Stella let her. “Desire is my aspect, you see and bringing joy to the hearts of those I meet brings me a great amount of pleasure. Attacking people for no reason would cause the exact opposite of that. So never let what your superiors say cloud your judgement, for not all Arrancar are evil, just like not all Quincy are heroic. We are all individuals and should not be tarred because of our race. You seem to understand this already, which makes you far wiser than most."

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:47 am
"I'm aware, but the quincies who follow a more traditional path don't see it like that. My mother made it pretty clear to me that she would teach me the basics, but she wanted to figure out my own path for my thinking. She never really told me her views on stuff or anything. In fact I barely knew anything about the outside world that wasn't from a history book at the time..So leaving that town was a bit of a culture shock too be sure."

She would speak as she would listen to the woman. So Arancar had different aspects? She wasn't sure what they would be aspects of, but if Stella had to take a guess Veralias would be envy.

"So these aspects.... Would I have one?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:14 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Your mother is a wise woman for teaching you to have an open mind.” The Arrancar replied with a nod. “I am sure that it will help you a great deal as you get used to the wider world that you find yourself in now. The fact that you were so willing to speak with me, knowing what I am is a testament to that. You will find that there is something to learn from everyone you meet and with each interaction, you will become more confident and self assured.”

In regard to Stella’s question to her, Sabriel found herself shaking her head after some thought. “It is an Arrancar only quality as far as I know and I have never heard of a Quincy or any other race possessing an aspect. Some of us are more in tune with it than others but for myself and Veralia as well, we are both confident with ours. Envy is the core of her being and Desire is mine. Even my powers are infused with the strength of lust and want.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:21 pm
Stella would listen as she would nod at the statements about arancar. Despite being raised on the basics she apparently had a lot more to learn. She would let out a small sigh as it made a little more sense with her feelings that night as she would make a slightly out of character joke for herself. Or atleast she thought it would be, but maybe she was becoming less reserved.

"Well that certainly explains why you're so pretty."

As she would let out a small giggle at the compliment as it sounded so unlike her. She didn't even think it sounded good.

"Sorry, that really doesn't fit me."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:35 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Now where did that sudden confidence come from? All of a sudden, Stella was complimenting her and a smile crossed Sabriel’s features, her lavender eyes looking over the beautiful Quincy. It was a gaze that she had given so many people but up until now, had not when it came to the woman before now. Why? Simple. The Arrancar had not thought that her new friend was interested in her in that way and Sabriel was happy to just have a nice conversation with her, since that appeared to be what Stella wanted.

With that complement though, Sabriel was no longer sure and she would instinctively lean her head in towards Stella, trying to capture her lips with her own. It would be a soft and tender kiss but one that would express the Arrancar’s own desire. Stella was a beautiful woman and such a gentle soul.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum