Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 pm
Poliro was in his bed sleeping, after yesterdays intense training. His entire body was bandaged again, and he was luckily alive after the beating he got with Rola. He was thinking after that hardcore training, today would be the day he could start actally training to achieve Bankai. He wanted to know what his true power was. He would discover that in due time. Dawn passed over Seireitei, it was now early in the morning. This was Poliros queue to get out of bed. He rose out of it, still in pain. He kept his Zanpakuto close to his bed. He took it and put it in his sheath, and he walked out his room. He didn't feel tired, since he went to bed at his normal time, meaning he had the right amount of sleep. He figured he'd go to check up on Ayane first before worrying about other things, but he doubted she'd be awake at this time. So he figured he'd go for a walk for a hour before coming back.

Poliro walked of the barracks, walking through Seireitei. A hour after he left the barracks, he had arrived back to the barracks. He then walked to Ayanes room and knocked on the door, waiting patiently for her to hopefully wake up or for her to know he was there. He then realised she would be scared at first, but since he was bored, he was going to have a little fun. He began to shout. "Hey! I'm a thief thats come to steal everything. Especially teddy bears! He sounded really stupid, but he couldn't help but laugh at what he was doing, and he'd be laughing even more at Ayanes reaction..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane was asleep with her face buried into the tummy of one of her giant teddies on the far side of the room. She was sprawled out across the floor as though she just fell through the ceiling and onto a pile of teddies and couldn't be bothered to move herself into a more suitable position. She wasn't even wearing her pyjamas this time as she slept there and snoring silently into the stomach of a large bear. But then someone appeared at the door and started to speak. Ayane could hear it, but she didn't make out the words. Instead, she just pulled herself underneath the giant teddy bear and hid while still in mid sleep as though she was sleep hiding.

She couldn't be bothered to even wake up because she was so tired. Why was she tired? Well she had to look after both plorio and Rola Karondai of squad 12 to make sure they were both alright and when she eventually got Poliro back to the barracks, she took him to his room then collapsed in hers out of exhaustion. She was a hard working girl but still small so it wasn't giving her any breaks.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 pm
Poliro waited there and nothing happened.. he wondered about what had just happened in there. Was she even listening or not? He decided to go in to find out. He opened the door and walked in, to find Ayane cowering under a giant teddy bear. He couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep though. So he decided to look at her more closely, trying to make no noise to determine if she was asleep or not. After ten seconds of looking at her, he could tell she was still asleep. Poliro then got a idea. He ran out the room, looking for a piece of paper and a pencil. Somehow he found it, and came back. He began to write on it. He put it on the floor for her to look at when she woke up. The note read - "Hii Ayane~ Poliro is outside the barracks when you whake up. From Poliro. Love youu! Poliro didn't care for for the little typo he made in his writing.

Poliro went outside the barracks, and leaned on the wall, and began to think about thinks. How close was he to obtaining bankai? Hopefully through all the training he had been through, he would of got somewhere. He then began to wait for Ayane rather patiently, hopefully he wouldn't have to wait hours on end.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 3:49 pm

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane was still in full sleep as she lay there underneath her cuddly bear. However, she was soon interrupted as the door opened and a piece of paper was left behind. Ayane didn't wake up from any of that, but more the fact she decided to sneeze whilst asleep and causing herself to bounce off the teddy and back her head on the floor. Yelping slightly, Ayane woke up with an ouch rather than a yawn. Looking around, the girl could see no one so she wasn't attacked but she did manage to spot some paper in her blurry eyesight of morning vision.

"WHats this?..." Ayane read it to herself and did so three times to make sure she understood the first three words properly. "So many i letters... and whats a Whake?..." Ayane was confused and couldnt be bothered to figure out what the hell he had written but instead stood up and pushed the teddies aside. "Better go find him." Ayane then yawned as she slowly wobbled out of her room and to the front entrance of the barracks. Outside, she could see where Poliro was standing and yawned again while waving. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeello...."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm
Poliro turned around to Ayane and smiled that his girlfriend had finally woke up. He waved at her and spoke with a very happy tone. "Hiii Ayane~ are you feeling alright this morning? Yesterday was a chore for all of us.. especially me..I got quite badly hurt out there. But I did good yesterday, I guess. Poliro decided it was time now to actally talk about bankai with her, so he could get somewhere with learning it rather than just going all out in training and getting beat up. "Anyways, Ayane. Can we talk about actally starting Bankai training now? I've gotten way tougher since you met me, I think I could do it now. I may be a bit weakened from yesterday, but a nights rest has helped me a lot.

Poliro felt like he could finally do it after what he went through yesterday. It made him tougher as a whole. He wanted to finally get to the point and do finally learn his bankai. He looked at Ayane and waited for her answer about bankai training. He was hoping he would say yes.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Spoiler:

Ayane stood in the doorway of the entrance looking at Poliro as he spoke. She was still very tired and found it a little tricky to walk. The door was raised from the ground by two steps so when Ayane took a step out to go down them, she tripped backwards, landed on her ass and slide down the two steps. "Owiee...." AYane rubbed her back before picking herself up off the ground again and walking over to Poliro in some kind of swaying manner cause she was still sleep.

Once she was close to him, she fell over and grabbed onto poliro around the waist like a dog trying to get at teh food your holding. "You silly man... I was awake all night thinking you weren't gonna wake up this morning cause of your hot head... silly..." Ayane then started to fall asleep again and slowly slip down onto the floor using his legs as a ramp. "So sleepy..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 pm
Poliro wasn't so happy about the fact Ayane basically just ingored his question, but he figured cause she was very tired about it. He was gonna just give her some reassuring words to make sure she was okay. "Ayane, you can see i'm alive and well yes? I'm fine, you should know i'm a tough guy. You don't need to panic all the time for me, I did nothing but just over do it yesterday. It wasn't such a big deal really.. I was just drained of a lot of power, I wasn't in serious danger. It'll be alright. He walked over to her and sat next to her. "I'm guessing you read my note, I guess. I know I made a typo while I was writing, but i don't mis spell all the time, alright? Poliro didn't want to make himself look bad infront of Ayane. He had already put into her mind that he was a reckless idiot.. he didn't wanna make his image look worse now.

"So are you going to fall asleep there..? You didn't even answer my question. I suppose you are going to fall asleep there regardless of what I said anyway I suppose. He lifted his body up and sighed. "I'm gonna go for another walk.. you can rest while I do that, alright? He waited for Ayanes answer.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 am

Spoiler:

Ayane barely listened to what Poliro was saying and was more focuses on trying to keep herself awake than paying attention to anything around her. Seeing as she now had her head on Poliros foot, she slowly started fading away into sleep as she found it comfy. Reaching round with her right arm, Ayane got a firm grip on his leg and fell asleep again with that silent snoring only a dog would be able to hear. If Poliro was going to move, he would have a weight on his left leg as Ayane was laying on it.

However, just round the corner came a recognisable man. he was seen just the day before and walked towards the squad barracks. his green coat was now freshly washed and he walked fine as though nothing had happened yesterday. by this, I mean Rola Karondai. he wandered over to poliro and gave a friendly wave as he got closer. "Hey there, is Ayane awake yet?" But then he noticed the girl clutching onto her boyfriends leg. "Oh..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 am
Poliro never got a answer to his question, and now had Ayane latched onto his leg.. and she was asleep again. He then saw Rola come around the corner, and was kind of shocked to see that he was fine like nothing happened yesterday. Poliro was still heavily bandaged, and he had a bit of a slow walk this morning. "Ello Rola. You seem to be 100 percent fine after yesterdays.. battle. How on earth can you be perfectly okay in appearance after yesterday..? Poliro thought he'd have some bit of damage on him.. but he looked like he didn't at all. He wanted to know how..

Besides that, Poliro had asked Ayane about Bankai training.. and now she was asleep. Maybe Rola.. could help him out with this? Thats what he thought anyway. "Rola. I think after all the training and stuff i've been through.. I think I wanna begin Bankai Training for real this time.. all the trainings up to now have made me stronger to do it. I was asking Ayane this but... she kind of fell asleep.. He kneeled down to remove Ayanes grasp on his leg. and lied her down on the nearby ramp.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:11 am

Spoiler:

Ayane happily rested on a nearby slope that Poliro had put her down on and looked as though she wasn't going to get up any time soon. Rola however, was feeling fine and stood upright while talking to Poliro. he was a pretty proud man and it was true that he hadn't gained any injuries noticeable. However, he also had some bandages around his chest where Poliro almost crushed his lungs. he just could see them because they were under a coat.

Rola listened in on Polrio as he spoke, but also somewhat ignored him as Rola walked over to a row of flowers he had planted only a week ago. they were looking a little dried up which brought a frown to Rolas face. "Looks like you have been keeping her busy. I asked her to water these each day you know... She said she likes pink roses so I got her a few. the girl had been very lonely her entire life since her sister went away." Rola looked back over to Ayane whow as sleeping on the ramp.

Rola then walked up to Poliro and patted his shoulder. "Im glad you can look after her for me. She is a different person now and Im really happy to see her out of that depressed mood she used to have. Now about this Training..." Rola turned away from Poliro. "If you follow me out here for a moment I can explain what we have to do. But first, Put Ayane somewhere safe rather than out here. Ill wait by where we trained yesterday." And with that, Rola was gone...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum