Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Wed May 11, 2011 11:41 am

As Poliro was then shouted at.. it felt like time suddenly stopped because of a adrenaline rush in Poliros body.. he then was pulled into his inner world once more, but this time by Fure. As he stood in his inner world, his Zanpakuto spirit quickly spoke to him. "Poliro. I know you don't want to lose this battle with Ayane. Your battle with me wasn't in vain at all. Your Bankais name is... Furemingu Shibo Arashi Ga. What this name meant in english, was Flaming Death World. After being told this, Poliro suddenly phased back into reality, and shunpo'd back from where he was standing. "Your getting bored? His voice tone changed. He sounded more calm and his voice off that feeling that he had his resolve back.. "Okay Ayane. I won't bore you any more. His reaitsu begin shooting up as his spoke his words... it was suprassing a vice captains reaitsu and more into a Captains level..

"BANKAI!"

After speaking those words.. his reaitsu burst out hugely, and began surronding him. Also, around Ayane and Poliro, a circle of fire began to form that was around 20-30 yards long in width. This fire was very hot, and Ayane and Poliro would both feel it. After his reaitsu finally settled... he emerged out of it.. with orange colored gauntlets on his hands, and on his legs/foot. The flaming ring surronded them both. Poliros reaitsu had settled at higher level than ever before. "Are you still bored? The name of my bankai is Furemingu Shibo Arashi Ga. Ayane. It means Flaming Death World. Because we are trapped in hell.. Poliro pointed to the ring surronding him. It was certainly hot enough in the ring to be hell.. "Lets carry on, Ayane.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
A big smile shot across Ayanes face which usually doesn't happen in her bankai state. Looking at Poliro now, she was impressed but thought he could of been a bit better. Hopping backwards, ayane spoke. " Now show me you can use it!" As she said this, balls of fire shot into her hands and then shone brightly like baby suns. Throwing her arms forwards, she launched this highly explosive weapons at Poliro before shunpoing into the air.

From up here, Ayane put her wrists together and started to charge flames into the palms of her hands. After she had a ball of at least 45cm in diameter, she fired it off as though her arm was a gun. Her elbow caused her upper arm to recoil backwards as the blast shot towards Poliro. This, would be bigger than the other explosions Poliro had ever seen. however Ayane still had to be wary of the fire wall around her. It wasn't going to be easy...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm
Poliro was already gone after she fired the first few fireballs.. but after she used the big one, Poliro was already behind her. The explosion didn't faze him since he was at the same distance as Ayane. "Ayane. I'm right here! He had moved at a speed that was amazingly fast. After speaking those words, he clenched his knuckles, and attempted to throw a very fast punch to Ayanes back, attempting to send her back to ground level. Poliros speed had been augmented hugely by his Bankai. If he managed to send her back to the ground, he would of came back down, with some distance between the two.

"Ayane. Things are different. Have you noticed I no longer have a sword to hold? I have metal gauntlets on my hand now.. I can cause harm. These aren't made out of fire. Poliro then shunpo'd really fast, and was in the air above Ayane. "Eruption! He suddenly crashed down where Ayane was, causing a huge volanic like eruption to burst on the ground around Poliro. Poliro was in the center, but wouldn't be harmed by it.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:54 pm

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Theres only so little one can do when firing an attack backwards but having the target being behind you. Plus, changing trajectory in the air wasn't an easy task, so by the time Ayane knew she was in the danger zone of Poliros attack, she was already struck. Shooting down to ground level, Ayane crashed into the floor feet first causing parts of the ground to crack and overs to even upturn. Ayane's back had been somewhat injured and also a tad burned from his attack but she was more focused on what was about to happen than that.

Looking up, Poliro was dashing down towards her. Holding her hands by her sides, she charges fire into her limbs and waited for him to collide with her. Using the fire as a support for her arms, Ayane attempt to grab a hold of Poliro's landing point be it his fist or feet and use that to block. However this would probably injure her arms, and the eruption around her was enough to knock her off balance. Falling backwards, Ayane hit the ground hard.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm
Poliro looked on at the downed Ayane in shock. He had just managed to beat Ayane in two hits? Impressive stuff for him.. he had just discovered his bankai.. but he thought the fight couldn't of been over yet. "Ayane.. is this all you have? I was getting beaten badly a minute ago.. but now i'm winning.. My bankai must be really strong.. Poliro didn't know his own strength yet. But then he remembered what Ayane said before about tearing him in half. "Well it looks like your not going to tear me in half.. The fire storm raged on, still not giving up.

"Do you want a timeout or something? I've still got plenty of energy left in me. Poliro was offering this so he could properly see how wounded Ayane was from his blows. He then stood there, and incase she attacked again, took a defensive posture with his gauntlets. (akin to the pose with Dante using Royalguard) he was ready incase Ayane sprung up into action..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 5 ShugoCharaAmuHinamoriBlue1

Strangely, the floor around Ayane started to get a bit hot. This was because Ayane wasn't knocked out, but injured in the back and arms. A grin appeared on the girls face as she knew she had a pretty good target here. Suddenly thrusting her arm up, Ayane launched a fireball to Poliros chest and a second one, but a grenade of light that automatically exploded when it hit the fire.

After a few seconds, Ayane leapt out of the flames created and slid across the dirt towards the edge of the ring. She knew she was close, but she wasn't stupid enough to run into it. Standing near the edge though, she could feel the heat radiating from it and could see just how tough the fire was. Looking around, Ayane had to figure out where Poliro had gone. Charging two more balls of fire, Ayane was ready to pound them Rasengan style into his face if he jumped up out of nowhere.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:36 pm
Poliros reaction time wasn't quick enough to totally avoid these things. He didn't avoid the impact, but he was fast enough to dodge the explosions that followed. His chest was now moderately burned, but he didn't seem bothered much because of his fire resistance he had, naturally from training with a fire based Zanpakuto. He then went after Ayane, but to just to mix her up.. he was going to go at a very fast speed.. He began running with Shunpo and the likes, using it rapidly. He was leaving after images all over, and he began to speak. "I'm not at my fastest yet, Ayane! Eventually, after hopefully confusing her, he appeared infront of her and tried to punch her again, a move that would most likely send her through the fire ring, which would be bad for her.

Poliro was really agile in his Bankai. He considered this his ultimate asset.. he was going to try and end this fight soon hopefully. He wanted this power to protect Ayane and avenge himself, not to beat the living girl-shit out of her. Poliro had already reached captain level now.. but he had one more thing to master - His bankai. His path wasn't quite at the end yet.. and that path may become extended in the future.. if he reached its end.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Ayane saw the guy dash towards her and she knew it herself that she wasn't fighting properly. What was wrong with her? it was like she couldn't move her legs as he dashed towards her and aimed to slam into her to send the girl through the ring of fire. She looked down at her legs wondering why they wouldn't move. She wanted them to but... at the same time she didn't. Something was wrong.

But just then, Ayane felt something in her gut. A sudden feeling of nausea as Poliro moved right in front of her, and punched her in the gut. However it wasn't Poliro that caused her to suddenly feel sick, something had caused this just before he attacked. then as his fist went to hit her, she weakly shouted for him to stop, but her voice wouldn't make words, nor did she make any effort to move.

Something was wrong with the girl.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 3:43 pm
Poliro, suddenly stopped his fist upon feeling that something was wrong with Ayane. He couldn't carry on like this. He suddenly went over to her, and slowed down majorly. He put his arms around her, kneeling down. His gauntlets didn't burn. He was now seriously concerned for Ayane.. "Ayane.. i'm sorry... did I.. do something? Did I hit you somewhere bad? I don't want you to be in pain and feeling bad cause of me! Poliro felt sad and prehaps angry at himself for going too far in this fight. He had just discovered a new power, and maybe couldn't control it fully..

"Ayane... from how you look... and how you might feel... I'm going to end this... no more. I'm going to get you to the 4th squads barracks now.. The fire ring.. seemed to disappear, and like a bolt of lighting, Poliro began running to the 4th Division barracks with Immense speed, he was still in his Bankai state, and he was holding Ayane in his arms. He didn't want any more harm to fall to her.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

As Poliro looked at her, her face went pale and her bankai quickly fell apart to reveal her original appearance. She looked at Poliro but barely kept her head up. She was suddenly sick and couldn;t speak but instead, listened to blurred noises and slowly tilting her head as though she was about to faint.

Poliro's bankai disappeared as well and the ring of fire went quickly. Rola looked up to see Poliro holding Ayane and looking at her intently, the guy had to quickly dash over. "What's happening?" But Poliro had turned and dashed off, so Rola had to follow in case.

"Crap, that girl overdid herself again...I told her this was a bad idea." Ayane was now asleep in Poliro's arms, but suddenly let out a very violent cough as though she was about to throw up but didn't spit anything...

What was wrong?...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum