Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 am
Poliro heard Rolas voice just as he began running off. He stopped as he ran. If Rola was following him, he would able to turn around to speak to him. He sounded very worried and concerned, and Poliro was still in his Bankai. It seemed to last quite a long while.. even if the fire ring goes away. It explains why he was running so fast.. "ROLA! WHATS WRONG WITH HER!? Is it my fault this happened!? I WANT HER TO BE OKAY! IF this was my fault... then.. I won't forgive myself for doing this to her! Poliro was shouting because he was angry with himself since he didn't know what had caused this to happen..

"I just want her to be okay... I'm scared.. Poliro could of been over reacting about this, but this was happening to the person he loved more than anyone else he knew in Soul Society. Losing her would be a un-replacable loss for Poliro, so he wasn't going to treat it like it was nothing... he had to do something. He waited for Rola to answer so he could just get a move on..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 pm

| | . M I C H E A L . R O L A . K A R O N D A I . | |

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

~ Things always get hotter closer to the finish line. Lets heat this game up! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Rola caught up to Poliro pretty quick and noticed the guy had stopped to greet him. he was holding a very pale Ayane in his hands as he looked her over with his eyes quickly. he had seen this before in the girl which wasn't a surprise.

"Ayane is an Emotion based girl, she was like this the week her sister left her... I don't know why this would be happening now..."

Rola walked over and put his hand on her forehead. He then looked up at Poliro.

"Shes gotten very hot. We need to get her to squad 4 quickly. She told me of this illness soon after first having it, and I feared it would return if she stressed her body. Looks like the training she was so into had bad effects on her little body and mind... but spare the details, lets go now..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm
Poliro listened to Rola briefly, but then he quickly began to use Shunpo and running to Squad 4. His speed was leaving afterimages behind again, as he was going to get to the Squad 4 Barracks as fast as he could. He was going full throttle with his Bankais speed. Poliro wanted to know what happened to her sister.. he had a score to settle if she was the cause of Ayanes emotional problems and the likes, because he didn't want Ayane to have to feel like this. He eventually reached the Squad 4 Barracks..

"I'm going to make sure these people treat her.. I NEED her to be better.. Poliro turned around to see if Rola was still able to follow him after that immense speed burst he did earlier. IF he did he'd be very impressed to be able to keep up with him while he was at those speeds..
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:01 pm

| | . M I C H E A L . R O L A . K A R O N D A I . | |

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

~ Things always get hotter closer to the finish line. Lets heat this game up! ~
Spoiler:

Rola had indeed followed him and regardless of his speed, Rola could match it with his own Shunpo. However Rola could feel the strength in Poliros steps as he mvoed across the winds towards the squads barracks. Rola couldn;t help but grin at the fact he was so protective. But it quickly faded as they got closer.

He landed on the dirt floor and dashed into the front entrance with Poliro. Swinging his arm out, he yelled.

"QUICK SOMEONE GET OUT HERE!, REDWOOD-TAICHO HAS FALLEN ILL!"

And with that, Ayanes fate was taken into her own emotional hands.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Training thread completed
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:19 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 6 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum