Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 am
Poliro looked back at Ayane as he talked about pink roses. He now knew something else about Ayane to make her happy. Poliro wanted to do his best for Ayane as her boyfriend. He then learned Ayane was lonely her entire life.. He wondered why her sister went away. Maybe she died? He wanted to find out about it. Poliro then went over to Ayane, picking her up. He went back inside to the barracks, to her room. He then tucked her into her bed. He knew she'd be safe in here, of all places. He used the same pencil to write another thing on the same piece of paper on the back. He wrote - "Ayane! I'll be at the same place I was yesterday when you wake up. From Poliro. Love you x After doing that, he began to run off to the same place that he and Rola fought again.

Along the way there Poliro thought about Ayanes past. What did he know about it now? She was depressed and her sister left her... he was curious to know about it. He had no idea Ayane was alone before he met her, he didn't expect that to be told. He eventually arrived at the location Rola told him to go. "So, does this involve even more fighting?
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Empty Re: [Bankai Training] Poliros True Power

Sun May 08, 2011 6:43 am

| | . M I C H E A L . R O L A . K A R O N D A I . | |

[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Ffxiii_sazh_weapon_combined-1

~ Things always get hotter closer to the finish line. Lets heat this game up! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Rola stood in the middle oft eh wide open space and thought to himslef how he was going to go about this. After all, last time it was simple because the guy knew what he was doing but Poliro was a different story. Then the man in question arrived at the scene. Rola turned to greet the man. "Ah hello poliro. Is Ayane alright?" Rola always was cocnerned about the girl as he felt like a father figure towards the girl.

After settling introductions, Rola took out his small dagger from his jacket and sat down cross legged. With the dagger, he placed it on his open palm and looked at it firmly. "Alright Poliro. i want you to do exactly what i am doing, and enter your Zanapkuto Inner world for me."

the idea was to get Poliro to converse with his inner spirit just as Rola did with his other friend many weeks ago. Rola was capable of speaking to his blade at the mere thought of it, but he guessed Poliro would need to focus more about it. "I want you to get in there, and request your Spirit to fight you. |maybe then It will see you are now worthy of Bankai..."
-------------------------------------------------------

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 am
Poliro greeted Rola back. As far as he knew, Ayane was sleeping in her bed. "Yeah, Ayane is sleeping like a baby in her bed right now.. Poliro looked at what Rola was doing, and was instructed to do the same as he did. Poliro copied Rolas actions with his own Zanpakuto. Poliro went into a deep focus with trying to converse with his inner spirit to enter his own world. He kind of struggled at first to do this, but then he remembered what he had to do to learn Shikai, a while back. It was the same idea of going into his inner world. Recalling that memory then allowed him to enter his inner world.

Spoiler:

Poliros inner world was like a volanic wasteland. The ground had lava running through it, there was several hills made out of hard molten rock. The sky was bright orange, the sun still shining upon it brightly. There was slight black clouds in the sky though. Poliro arrived, standing on top of the molten ground like it was nothing. As he arrived in it, he always thought this is what hell looked like. "I've not been here for many years... Poliro looked around for his Zanpakutos Spirit. "Hey, are you here or what?! On the outside, Poliro had his eyes closed and he looked rather focused.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Bankai Training] Poliros True Power - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:18 am

poliros inner world sure was a dark place. it somewhat reflected the one that lived here as they moved silently across the molten rock. Taking quick paced steps, the one Poliro called 'his spirit' sprinted along to where Poliro had entered the world. The person in question was female and wore a dress fit for combat purposes. Her hair was long and red to match those fiery eyes as she stopped her pace upon seeing Poliro before her. She then quickly moved forwards with silent steps again to be behind him as she was coming from that direction.

She stood perfectly behind him before speaking. "Hello Poliro..." She spoke softly but looked as though she was going to cut him down for being here. She lifted her hand and rushed it through her hair before speaking again. "Do i have to guess why you're here or are you going to tell me yourself?" The girl was holding onto a sword in her other hand. This was Poliros sword in its sealed state. This would change depending on if Poliro used it or not...
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:35 am
Poliro turned around to face his Zanpakuto spirit. He could tell the look on her face that he would obviously have to fight prehaps. Her question should of been obvious. Poliro gave his answer in a calm voice.. "Its been many years since I entered this place of mine. I came here to learn Bankai. You have probably guessed that already, no? If you have, its probably why you have that look of wanting to cut me down. I'm guessing we won't be able to do this calmly, I suppose. Or maybe we can do this calmly? He smirked, as he was being sarcastic about what he said.. He knew he'd have to fight the Zanpakuto spirit one way or the other.

"I've gotten stronger since I last saw you. A lot stronger.. The lava in the ground flowed through the ground, as Poliro had feelings of tension. That pre-fight feeling, he felt pumped already.. He was going to learn Bankai no matter what stopped him. This firey landscape represented his desire as "flames", and how he felt now caused the world to generally become hotter. He then drew his blade. "If your going to come at me now, COME AT ME!
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 am
"Hmm..." The girl eyed poliro intensively. She knew very well that he was injured from the training he had been put through and it actually seemed he was becoming a better man through it. The girl chuckled to herself before lifting the sword. "Alright then..." She held onto the blade as suddenly, the sword burst into flames. "This isn't like fighting yourself Poliro... if you want to become stronger that much, then fight me as though I was that arrancar you seek to kill..."

She took a stance as the flames of her sword grew hotter. "If you want me to go first, then I'd be prepared as to what your throwing yourself into." She held the blade tight before kicking off the floor. Things needed to start up so she screamed some battle cry of a shout as she dashed forwards and swung the sword horizontally to the right from the left across his chest area. It wasn't anything dazzling, just something to get him into the mood...

Last edited by ||.Chaozi.|| on Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 am
Poliro didn't think he was fighting himself. He had to put it into his mind that she was someone he really wanted to kill. He wasn't planning to hold back much during this fight anyways. As she did her attack, he then spoke his own words. "Burn the Universe, Furemingu Shibo. His own sword then burst into flames. Now, because of Poliros power level now, it was around 130CM long, and it was quite wide too. When she tried to cut across his chest, he side stepped out the way and then. While at the side of her, he used Shunpo to move up into the air. He then extended his blade out at her, doing a whip motion at her. As it was travelling in the air though, he used Shunpo again, and he was behind her. The sword had returned to its orignal length after he was back on the ground. He tried to then charge forward in a stinger-like motion at her. (swordmaster ftw)

As he charged from behind, he shouted something. "THIS IS my strength now! he shouted fircely, as he was getting into the mood of things. Poliro had came a long way already since he met Ayane. He figured he'd be strong enough to learn Bankai through this fight. The world around them got hotter and hotter, and one of the hills exploded in lava, a common happening in this inner world.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 am
The girls name was now known. She was Furemingu Shibo, a fire based weapon that was Poliro's sword. She spotted the quick hop away and then shunpo into the air causing her initial reactions to be 'do the same'. So, as poliro came down with a swing, shunpo then thrust attack, The girl leapt into the air with a shunpo as well so she was above Poliro. Holding the sword above her head, She swung downwards but knew this wouldn't be forceful enough.

So, the girl shifted her body weight forwards and performed a front flip. Using the sword as the peak of attack, she caused the fires to double in size to be slightly longer than Poliros was now and then bring the blade down onto where he was standing. After landing, she needed to move but gathered if he was going to attack, he wouldn't be stupid enough to do it if she was also attacking. So upon landing, she twisted her hips and span around with her arm out holding the sword with one huge 360 degree turn swing clockwise. All the time the girl gritted her teeth as she was nervous this wouldn't even hit...
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 am
Poliro was expecting a attack from behind after he saw her use Shunpo to get away from his attack. He had no choice but to move out the way of her next attack on him. She was more skilled with this weapon than he was.. but he'd have to suprass her skills with it to win this battle. He used Shunpo to get away from the area he was standing, to evade her attack. He came out with minor burns from it.. He turned around to face her and then began to run at her, but then had to dodge that 360 spin. He did a slide motion, bringing his entire body down, evading the attack.

"I have to say, you know how use that weapon effectively.. but to learn Bankai here, I need to suprass you in terms of skills.. After evading the attack, Poliro regained his balanced and used the momentum of the slide movement to jump at his Zanpakuto spirit. He held his sword with two hand and then made his blade bigger before slashing downwards. It caused a small explosion, and he also shot off a fire wave at her, at point blank.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

The girl wasn't doubting the fact that he would dodge as he was pretty good at moving himself out of combat. however when he chose to move into combat, he wasn't as smart. After all, the girl decided to use the momentum of her spin to spin again but hold the blade higher. When Poliro jumped and swung to launch his blast of fire, The girl followed suit and emitted the same fire blast when she ended her second spin so the two blasts would collide.

The detonation itself would be enough to move the girl backwards away from her position and the funny thing she found, was that because Poliro was jumping forwards and you can't change trajectory in the air easily, he would land on the two fire blasts or somewhere near it. However she had to make sure the guy wouldn't attack her afterwards so after skidding on her heels back for a few feet, She swung the sword one more time to launch another blast of fire and using the swung as momentum to kick off the floor and jump backwards into the air harder than if she didn't fire the blast.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum