Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain Left_bar_bleue20/100Logic Meets the Brain Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Logic Meets the Brain Empty Logic Meets the Brain

Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Seki Worls, a Vizard and a old 13th Squad 4th seat of the Gotei 13, was reading the map to the Vizard Corps building. It had lead him to Underground Karakura, where the building was located. He was looking at it like some kind of treasure hunter, and he was still wearing the same clothes from when he had dinner with Amane, but it appears he (somehow) washed them. His hair still remained the same, it was black and kind of moppy. It was dark at night for Karakura, both underground and outside. Seki felt a bit tired, as he rubbed his eyes a bit but cause of the soda he drank, he'd manage to stay up. He found the building at last, after some hours of walking. He had his Zanpakuto with him, in a sheath.

"Ah.. there is the building. Now lets hope Amane-chan is there. Seki had befriended Amane before, and he was very fond of her, so he really hoped she'd be there today, cause that would make this great day all the more greater. He walked over to the building, and he went through to the entry point. He was now in the Vizard Corps building.. with no directions, he remained stationary in the hopes Amane came to him for direction, or the like.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain Left_bar_bleue0/0Logic Meets the Brain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Logic Meets the Brain Empty Re: Logic Meets the Brain

Sat May 21, 2011 1:44 am

Logic Meets the Brain 464278

Deep inside the research sector, things were quite busy, as scientists and many people in lab coats were analyzing current information they acquired from their day to day basis scouting. They weren’t doing anything too, extravagant, when it comes to the game of science, however they still do retain some of the qualities needed for perfect researching members. They are able to come up with the desired analysis in order to grasp victory for their organization. In essence, they are not a highly popular group, placed within the vizard corps. While Zin isn’t one to rate things by popularity, there is nothing about the researchers that stand out too much. This gives them the needed edge, for two specific reasons.

They are now likely able to surprise the opponents with special items they created from analyzing DNA and various bits of info on warriors in order to form a proper counterattack. Moreover, they have many possibilities when it comes to their specific field. For those who are both gifted in combat and research, they are granted the ultimate gift of strategy in battle, as they are capable of easily comprehending situations, which becomes even easier, if they have fought the opponent before.

A researcher in the lab coat walked up to the leader, of this group, the leader of the research sector, Amane Tsurugi. Her clothing was fiercely different from the ethereal clothing that she adorned herself in on her dinner date with Seki. She knew how to gracefully keep work and play, separated as far as heaven and earth. Moreover, she couldn’t allow for the clothing of which, she chose, to be dirtied by her job, as they were known to have out of control experiments that resulted in a messy situation or too. In any event, this day was not only plain, but very pragmatic by society’s standards.

The current room that Amane and her researchers were placed in, was something reminiscent of the 21st century labs that scientist’s completed various experiments and had many breakthroughs throughout their respective centuries. Chairs were placed into various directions between the rooms, being placed neatly and pristinely under the tables. Technological computers filled with information on a large number of subjects, which were conversed upon in the daily world. In essence, this place retained a pristine sense of nostalgia, that most researchers who have lived long and prosperous lives, they would be proud of such accomplishments.

The notification of the arrival of a friend was brought to Amane by one of her trusted co-workers within the sector. Amane who was adorned in both austere and sharp clothing, nibbled on her slender nail, as she stared at the man who seemed to be quite inchoate in directing himself to her location. That was alright, she didn’t expect him to know everything about this place, and how he made it here, which was a bigger surprise in its own right. “…Hm” Her mental preparation was drawn out in a matter of seconds. Yes, the other day she promised that she would show the man around, and give him the necessary run down in order to give him proper and necessary Intel on the inner workings of the Vizard corps.

Her finger left her lips, as she stood upright, and stared through the screen. She dusted her lab coat, slightly and pushed the blue spectacles, which she happened to wear frequently, further over her eyes. If one weren’t capable of discerning things closely, then Amane looked like completely different person, as opposed to how she dressed the other day. Hopefully, Seki would be able to discern that she was the same person. With no time to spare, she quickly descended towards the entrance of the Vizard corps base, as she took the quickest route, in order to leave a great impression on the man, after all, since he came of her own request, it was common courtesy, at least in the eyes of this woman known as the Titania, at least on the battlefield, where war was something that had become a common occurrence to the red-haired brunette.

As a few moments passed, Amane was now in front of the entrance, her smile was bright and courageous, her features brimmed with the elegant nature, which she exhumed on a daily basis, despite wearing such a plain set of clothes. She guided her hands towards her white lab coat, as her fingers pressed softly over the fine fabric, and pulled them apart slightly as she bowed in respect to his arrival. “Ah, You have arrived, I’m glad…” Amane then guided her left hand up to the handle of her glasses, and tapped them softly, before directing her gaze back towards Seki’s directions. “Well, now that I’m here, I guess I should get started on giving you a tour of this place, where would you like to go first?” Her eyes were now filled with questioning, not only out of curiosity, there was also a sense of kindness that she possessed that always akin to a mother, guiding her children through the hustle and bustle of the real world.

Last edited by Misaiko on Sat May 21, 2011 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain Left_bar_bleue20/100Logic Meets the Brain Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 3:59 am
Seki smiled when Amane came around to him. He felt the same way as before, cheerful in her presence. "I did tell you Amane-chan that I don't lie, so of course I was to turn up. [b] Seki had his hands in his pockets, a habit he never stopped doing. He began to think about where to look first. He looked at the corridor that Amane had just came from. After some thought he made a decision on where he would be took first. "Amane-chan, can you take us through the corridor you came from? Please. He sounded polite and formal as he normally would in times like this.

He began to think about what the building would be like on the inside. He had never been to this place before, so he was curious about its interior. If Amane chose to show him, he would follow her, even if it wasn't the corridor he had asked for. So far, Seki felt the good emotions he did around Amane.. wonder what this meant for him.

Last edited by ;P o r t a l L i f e ; on Sat May 21, 2011 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain Left_bar_bleue0/0Logic Meets the Brain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 2:42 am

Logic Meets the Brain 464278

Amane’s cheerful gaze was exuberant and delighted, almost as if she were a child who had been given their favorite treat in the candy store. It was a high-level flattery, from this man, who had wanted to check her work space, out of everyone else’s. Amane fixed her white lab coat again, while pushing up her glasses, and bowing to him, most likely the sign to show him that he could come in and follow her. Amane had known the place from top to bottom, so the likelihood of them getting lost within the deep recesses’ of the base, were unlikely.

The red haired Titania smiled as she guided him through the different corners and up the flight of stairs that were leading them to their desired destination. After what seemed like only a few moments, Amane arrived at the door of the research sector that she had just not too long ago left. The door was already opened, so she simply walked in, and motioned for him to come in too. She stretched out her arms, while waving at the partners that were ensconced within chairs and stools. They likewise, waved back at her; some of the female members who were known for being quite playful showed interest at the arrival of the new member.

Amane did not take long to introduce him to everyone either, her introduction would be respectful and solemn. “Fellow Co-workers I would like you to meet our new acquired member, Seki Worls, I do hope that you will treat him with respect and make his time here bearable…” She bowed, and as she did, they clapped, to show their appreciation for the new member. Yes, unlike certain scientist’s these people were much more refined and still kept sociable personalities, in order to blend in with the real world on a day-to-day basis.

Amane smiled then looked back at Seki, she pondered on what they would possibly want to see in the lab. She didn’t know what interest’s that this man had, so she could not pinpoint, an area that would catch his interest. Sighing, she pulled off her glasses, and folded the spectacles into a neat shape, while sliding them within the pocket of the lab coat. “Phew…I thought I looked strange there for a moment, like some four eyes or something, yanno?” she said with a playful grin, as she waved her fingers at him to make sure he was paying attention. After that playful action, she spoke once again, leaving out no time to rest, from conversation. “Anyways, what would you like to do now, that we have arrived?” she asked curiously, wondering what Seki possibly had an interest in.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 am
Seki followed his friend Amane through to where her workplace was. Seki wanted to work with Amane here at the Vizard Corps. HE also wanted to know who he would be working with here, as there was certain type of people he didn't like.. mostly people that had no logic behind what they said, as he still have his logical stand view of life. When they reached the working area, Seki smiled as he seemed to think he looked rather nice.. and retro somewhat. When Amane introduced Seki, he gave out a wave to all the members in the room. "Hello. I hope all of you are good people.. He said this in the cold voice he adressed unknown people to him.

[b]Seki then turned to her when she spoke about her glasses. Seki didn't really even know what she was talking about..
"I never understood how a person with glasses has 'four eyes' because... well.. you can see two eyes when you look at them, yanno? His tone with Amane had emotion converyed through in it, different from how he adressed the people in the room. This showed that Seki liked Amane more..
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 am
Logic Meets the Brain Erza_ch__91_by_fuyumine87-d2xm0w3

Amane chuckled, while grabbing a large set of papers, placed on the table beside her items that she frequently brought to the lab. “It was a joke, I actually enjoy wearing glasses, I think it helps my fashion statement, quite a bit!” Amane emphasized those words, to convey that she was trying to get him to open up even more. After the introductions, the researchers returned to their researching, gradually losing themselves within the grandeur of discovery once again.

Amane shrugged, and looked back to Seki. “Hm…Well…I should get to showing you around, as promised. Hopefully you will come to love this place like I have, and if luck permits me to have some time today, I’ll cook you some lunch, my treat!” After saying that with excitement in her tone, she wrapped her fingers around his hand grabbing his hand, with quite the grip, somewhat unbecoming of the Titania. However, it was quite certain that Amane didn’t mean any harm by this; she was just very excited about having this man in her company. Amane’s lips twisted fervently, as she tugged on his hand, bringing him across the labs, the beakers, and various items that were placed in just about every location within the large lab. Everything was completed in a mere second, as she smiled and dusted her hands off.

Through that slightly unorthodox display of presentation, she had even explained to him how some of these things came to be, and how generous a leader the vizard corps head member was. She hadn’t caused any unnecessary action, in the eyes of her peers, so her abnormal behavior was tucked under the rug, without much of a hassle. Amane began losing herself in deep thought, most likely, thinking of what she could possibly show him now. She wasn’t too sure about what tickled his fancy, and could only guide him through this tour with things that she was accustomed too. Moreover, she was more adamant on skipping through the tour, so she could enjoy another social day, instead of being inside the lab without much of anything to do. Looking back at the casually clothed Seki, she asked him a small question; “Ne, Seki-kun, is there something you would like to do besides looking sight-seeing and touring?” Asked the kind hearted vixen, as she glanced at him intently, awaiting an answer.

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 5:42 pm
Seki Worls - Logics Bane

Seki didn't really get the joke, but he understood what she was talking about when she said something about fashion. Seki simply wanted clothes that looked good on him, and the clothes he was wearing now were the ones that he thought he looked the best in. "Amane-chan, I do look good with these clothes of mine right? I've had them for a long time cause I always thought they looked great on me.." Seki did have a bit of fashion sense, it was obvious he liked his casual looks. Seki smiled as he now knew that he was going to have lunch with Amane, kind of like how they had dinner previously. Seki enjoyed that day, so he was going to feel like he'd relive it. "Amane-chan, i'd LOVE to be able to eat with you again!" He said this in a happier tone. It sounded more joyful than anything he had said previously. Seki did not resist when he was being tugged around by her. He simply obeserved the different people, and the lab itself..

Seki was enjoying his time here so far, mainly due to the fact Amane was here. If it wasn't for Amane, Seki would probably be out in Karakura still being all logical up frontly and depressed. With meeting Amane, that had all changed. When asked what he wanted to do next, Seki had that look on his face that he was thinking. Sightseeing and all was good, but there was one more thing he wanted to know about. "Amane-chan, I assume this place has some kind of training ground, no?" Seki was getting at a few things here, but it was fairly obvious.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 pm
Logic Meets the Brain 376311