Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Empty Re: Logic Meets the Brain

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Seki Worls

In these moments, it seemed Seki had competely changed who he was and what he was. He was normally a cold logical man, but now he seemed like a super-happy man. Changes like this are a huge leap, so its obviously something about Seki has snapped or clicked for him to be like this. What had happened was that he met a really beautiful woman, Amane. Something in his mind changed for him. He looked and her and what went through his mind? The sight of a red haired, slender woman that was attractive to Seki. The feelings of being nervous and shy also filled him up, but he was also filled with the emotion of joy and courage from being with her. He went through his meal not so elegantly. He was hyperactive, so it was to be expected. He hadn't felt such a jolt of energy in a while...

He didn't even realise he was going to be working with Amane. He still felt that attraction and sort of romance for her still. After taking a few bites of his steak, he took another gulp of his pepsi. He then looked at Amane and smiled at her with a big big smile. You could tell how happy he felt right now. "Amane-chan! All of this meal is great. Your amazing~!" He didn't really have a full grip of himself right now. He still spoke in a cute melodic voice as he did before..
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 am

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 233789-erza_picture_05
|||Amane|||

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 ErzaLogic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Erza2Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Erza3

Amane couldn't discern Seki's attitude right now, it was unusually happy, far too unlike the cold man she met day's ago. Was her food really that good? or was it the Pepsi? such question's entered her mind as she watched him. That being said, Amane was certainly flattered. That was why she simply smiled, as she doused in appraisal. She had certainly been praised before, but for some reason, when it came from him, it felt wonderful. Amane couldn't possibly come up with a reason why, but at the same time, didn't care either. Right now, she was with a great friend, enjoying a wonderful meal with a great beverage. She couldn't ask for a situation like this everyday, and possibly wouldn't get one with her workload, so she had to savor time's like this as though they were her last. While she felt flattered by the compliment's, she was far too modest to accept them. That was simply the personality of the woman known as Amane tsurugi. "Ah...? Ha...i wouldn't say i'm amazing just from food...." she continued eating her food as she conversed with him.

"I honestly knew you would like this, so i just wanted to surprise you..." She did indeed have the intention of surprising Seki the minute he came here, but due to her earlier work, she couldn't come up with a proper surprise and decided to settle for this dinner. Circumstance's were always like this, when work was the subject. Amane is an endless researcher, as surprising as that may sound. It is indeed the job of the researcher to be at top condition and figure out strategies for future battles and wars. However, in the back of her mind, she wished that she could have times like this with him, more frequently without work. However, such convenient wishing would not be granted to her, even now.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 pm
Seki Worls

Seki hadn't changed, it was his true emotions showing through. Due to traumatic expriences back when he was alive, it changed who he was forever. He had someone close to him that had passed away, the girl. But there was more to it than that. Back when he was a little boy, Seki had a interest in the Universe, and nothing much else. IT seemed from that he had Aspergers Syndrome, and was made fun of and never had any friends. Then when he met the girl that eventually came to that school, it changed everything. This girl looked like Amane a bit, and thats why Seki was acting how he was, it was a sub conicious thing that Seki didn't realise, all Seki knew was that this woman was very pretty, very attractive, however you want to describe her, and Seki simply couldn't really hold off what he wanted to do. He eventually finished his main meal, he listened to Amane speak a bit, "Its not the food that makes you amazing Amane-chan, its you that makes you be amazing!" He spoke in that cute happy voice again, and now all of his logical side at this point pretty much went down the drain.

Amane was the only one to incite such a drastic change for a period of time, due to the fact she, without either them knowing reminded Seki of someone he really loved dearly, which kickstarted a response like this. Seki then was going to make one of the biggest moves he had made in his life. He stood up from the dinner table. Despite how much in a happy mood he was in, saying this still took courage and strength out of the man. But he had both of those things, so he was able to speak his next words without making himself seem like a total idiot. "Amane-chan.... I've given this a bit of thought..... what am I about to say.. despite the fact we will be working together...." he took a deep breath. "I want to date.... you and go out somewhere... with you.." Seki looked nervous saying this, and afterwards. His happiness had calmed down for the most part... now Amanes next words would make or break what the guys feelings were right now......
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am

|||Amane|||

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 ErzaLogic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Erza2Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Erza3

"Oh, Stop, i never thought you'd be such a type to flatter a lady" Amane said as she chuckled, if one clearly bothered to look upon her delicate skin, a clear blush laden with embarrassment was located somewhere around her cheek's. For some reason, she could not discern why that compliment got to her so much. She had knew for sometime, that she was feeling a small attraction to Seki. She had to admit from the first time she met him, she felt that he quite the handsome fellow. He didn't wear extravagant outfit's, nor did he boast a completely ignorant personality. He was always giving her praise and making her smile one way or another. Amane had not experienced this for some time now. She got a few compliment's from Zin, albeit with his strange manner of speech, but she never viewed him in a romantic light. She viewed him as that little brother that a bigger sister needed to protect and nurture over time. As such, she checked up on him on a daily basis in order to make sure his condition was in tip-top shape, as well as his personal life. When personal life and jobs clashed, the result could be quite catastrophic, especially for someone of Zin's occupation, a leader, a man who needed to be looked up to by everyone and become a ideal man or woman who would follow them even to the end's of time.

Amane then gave a questioning glance to the young man when he got up from his chair. "...Ah?" She curiously gave him her attention as he spoke. The next word's would absolutely blow her away. He spoke those word's with courage and he spoke them in a tone meant to be serious, especially from his expression. "D...Date...me?" Her eye's blinked three or maybe four time's as though she had some sort of motion sickness. "Seki...You" Her heart started to rapidly increase in heartbeat's, as her cheek's truly revealed that blush that had been held back for so long. What could she say to him? In reality, Amane had waited for this question for some time. She wanted to go on a date with this man, as more then friend's or co-worker's, but never decided to act upon these hidden feeling's. She regained her composure, and took deep breath's. Self Control. Self Control. Breath in. Breath out. There was no need to be scared, there was no need to reject him. Deep in her heart, she wanted him to ask her this and only now would it come into fruition if she gave him the answer that he, no, they needed. "A....l....r.r..r..i...g...h..t...y..y..u..can...d..d.ate me. " Her word's trailed off as she stared up at him nervously. "Just...uh..uh..mmm...promise..me...something...don't...betray..me..Seki". This wasn't merely a promise, she truly did not want to be betrayed by this man. Her heart probably wouldn't take it to begin with, and one could say that this would actually be her first time at a relationship. She gave him the answer, now only good thing's lied ahead for this pair.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am
Seki Worls

Not the type to flatter a lady, eh? Well she was actally right about this, because Seki normally wasn't this way with other ladies. If Amane looked at Seki's body in general, you could see slight trembling and he could also see his face was also blushed red. Never before in his life was he this close to a woman. Not in this life anyway, as said before, in his past life he had a girl he loved really much. She was the only one that actally liked Seki in school, giving him complients about his intelligence and the way he thinks. It was logical, and it made sense, the girl was like him in a lot of ways, and she looked like Amane too. Although she wasn't that cold hearted to always speak in that dull, dperessing tone as he used to. But how he had finally opened up, he had a soft spot for women, especially the beautiful ones like Amane. Not only did he join the Vizard Corps to try and become a stronger person in general. But now he had found new purpose in his life.

He didn't want to burden Amane, since he knew that she was probably stronger than him, so his purpose for wanting to become stronger was that rather than being a burden, he was a good ally towards her, but before he was even thinking about his occupation in the Corps, his romantic interest with Amane was currently in full throttle in his mind. He didn't know how well things would go around here, but he also didn't know if she would say yes to him. This was leaving him in total supense. He felt like he was about to have a heart attack right now, but this was just his feelings from waiting for a answer, this reaction when had a action would be much more intense.

Looking into the young lady's eyes with the same nervous stare he had earlier, he had nothing else on his mind right now. He was focused on this, and this alone. He felt a pressure and odd feeling on his chest, and it made him feel so anxious about the current suitation wright now. His heart was pounding faster and faster every moment he hadn't heard the answer from Amane. He was trembling more and more noticably as the time went on aswell, his eyes blinking like normal, and his breathing rate had also increased. And then, finally when she spoke in stuttering.. he heard the answer they both wanted to hear. Suddenly, all the emotions he felt came together he suddenly felt a surge of energy and hyperactivity. In his hyperactivity, the first thing he did was hug Amane right away and begin to speak rather softly and happily into her ears when his head was near her ears. "Y-Yes! Yes! I won't betray you! Your too... good to be betrayed.." it seemed his other personality of being cold and logical was shattered and broken around this woman. She was truly special and truly something for Seki. The answer was given, and it seemed their relationship was going to begin now. Despite these two not being together for long, it seemed like fate was on their sides, as it may of just been love at first sight...
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:02 am

|||Amane|||

"Ah...That...make's feel relieved" Amane smiled, as she was brought into the embrace of this man whom she had chosen here and now. To be honest, despite her stuttering, Amane felt quite the sense of elation. She knew this was only the beginning, and many thing's could happen from here on out, but none of that scared her in the slightest. This was a life that Amane secretly sough with much fervor. She wanted to find a man who would be by her side, compliment her, love her more then anyone else, and most of all, protect her in her time's of need. Her emotion's were always locked within a cage, never being brought out, due to her rule of being a warrior before a woman. This was a life that most women chose from a young age. Become a wife and watch over the children that you gave birth too, or chose the life of a warrior and throw love into the sea. She wanted to have both, deep in her warm heart, she wanted to be loved by someone special, someone funny and insightful. She wanted a prince charming who would though not overly, compliment her with word's of love and affection. Such thing's would be cheesy to a tomboy, but Amane was never a strong tomboy to begin with, thus safe from ridicule and insult. Her arm's enclosed his hip's as she kept him close within this solemn embrace. Today had went better then she expected, thinking back, she had never felt so happy except those golden time's of childhood. The time's when she was loved by a mother and a family and learned many thing's on her journey of life. Ah, Yes, she had always loved adventure. Now, today was a new adventure. A time to begin her path with a possible lover, if fate blessed them so.

"...Hmmn?" She felt tear's surging from her eye's, as they wet her cheek's softly. Why am I crying? She thought. Certainly, it was obvious at a mere glance, that she was not at all saddened by this turn of event's. Wait - Amane had heard a faint action in which, when a person was filled with joy and happiness, they cried tears of joy. Was this such a time? Was it really possible for the Titania to feel such emotion's? If so, she felt blessed. Nothing but joy filled her heart, her eye's while leaking with wet salty tear's were undoubtedly formed in an expression that made her happiness obvious. By taking a close look only a few meter's away, she was smiling. A wonderful smile, a smile that she had been holding in ever since she was a young girl. A beautiful smile that exemplified the victory that she had grasped within her hand's only moment's ago. A smile that would forever be etched within the hall's of her mind, never to be lost again. Amane would love this man, and she would be loved by this man. She believed that to be true in her heart. She was slightly naive right now, there was no definite way to tell just how thing's would play out for them. No one could say that for sure, but it was not as though their path wouldn't be filled with trials and tribulation's. However, was that not what made all great couple's stick together till the ends of eternity? Weak-minded inchoate feel's would easily give up with too many argument's but it took true courage, true will, to stay with their loved ones. If this love of their's would grow to become of that type, nothing but greatness could be seen in their bright future. Time was something they had on their side.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:03 pm
Seki Worls

Seki kept his huge smile hearing her respond to what he said. After coming this far with her, there was no way he could possibly betray her, now or ever. Seki wasn't seeking out love, as before he was sort of emotionless and simply did not care, love wasn't logical in his eyes because he couldn't explain it, but that part soon didn't matter. He slowly changed upon their first meeting, it was quite obvious. He kept opening up, and the way he adressed her changed to represent the changes. (Amane-san to Amane-chan) He was fully in love with her at this point, and this is where the excitement of loving such a beautiful and kind hearted woman came in. He never thought he'd go out with a woman like this. It just felt so amazing. "Amane chan..." he whispered softly into her ear. "....I wouldn't of thought i'd be so.. lucky to have a beautiful woman like yourself date me.." His personality had competely changed around her, he was now no longer a detached and cold person, but rather a happy and joyful person, but only around her.

He carried on speaking in the same soft but very happy sounding voice."Amane-chan.. I'm sorry for how I was like when I first met you... I was so cold and emotionless.. I feel like I creeped you out. Its okay now? I feel warm and happy with you.. I always will be with you." He kept on smiling and heard her weep a bit of joy, and he knew it was because she was that happy. He began to weep a bit of tears of joy anyways, he had never imagined one day, he would be with a beauitful woman. His subconicous desires to be with this woman were acted on, and with great success for him. He wanted to try so hard now to become stronger to be able to protect Amane, cause as he was right now, he was rather.. weak in comparsion to most Vizards. "Amane-chan..I feel like i'm too weak to protect you.. can you make me stronger.. somehow..? I want to be able to protect you.... because thats what I feel I should do." he just wanted to be able to fight most people without.. too much trouble or just getting in the way.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:45 am

|||Amane|||

Amane was once again flattered. Not because of earnest words of love; Amane had always been showered by such words each more tiring to hear then the last. What really pulled at her heart strings, was the fact that, Seki wanted to protect her and would even train under her in order to reach a stage in which, he would be strong enough to protect her from the hellish battlefield known as war. Her benevolent smile widened at this fact, and her grip on the man tightened. There was no need to worry about protecting her. She wanted to protect him. She wanted to cherish every moment with this man, and in the future, fall even more in love with him. As they were now, the relationship was only a beginning. A prelude to what would transpire in years to come. Of course, Amane wanted to take her time. This was the first time, in her entire life, that she was actually going to be in a serious relationship. After so many years it seemed impossible; she was a warrior before a woman. She had constantly told herself that despite the yearning to love someone, that fighting to protect others came before loving others. However, that notion, if only a little, was dashed today. No longer would she resign herself to a life of loneliness. She wanted to care for this man with no regrets; with no shame or disappointment in the future.

"Seki-Kun...you idiot, i'd rather much protect you. But, i guess, since i'm not a god-like warrior, that i can train you, at least until you reach a level where you can protect me. " Amane nodded contentedly and smiled with an earnest happiness found on her face. "Just protect me from despair. that is all i ask of you. " Amane was placing her hope in this man; Placing a hope in his heart, the hope to keep her grounded when she fell. A hope to never break her heart. While it was foolish to others; Amane was placing her well-being, her heart, and her soul in Seki's hands. If he truly had the gull to crush that, then what else would he be considered then, if not a monster? Though, in the end, everything was up to fate. That was also the unavoidable truth. Nothing was definite. Nor did the future bode amazing results. But, there was one thing for certain, these two had definitely got off to one hell of a start.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Richar10
This thread has been inactive for quite some time- Along with Portal's sudden departure. To the archives you go.

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:41 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Logic Meets the Brain - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum