Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

-|THE MONSUTA|-

+21
lionus
Zero
Zetsway
Soniko
ADemonSlayer
Zoro
Shizuo
Dr.Hiro
Ithro Zhada
Dai
Tsubine
JJ
Narku
Pockeh
Gin
Rase
Taichou
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Genpaku
THEFROST
Teitoku
25 posters
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Empty Re: -|THE MONSUTA|-

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 am
Name: Izumi Yokin
Link to Application: Izumi
Reason for Joining: Stated above
Tier: 0-4
Squad: Medical Bay
Position applying for: Leader
Extra notes: Claiming her reserve!
Brief Summary Of Character: (Give us a brief summary on your character that we can add to the list as well)

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 am
Approved all of the above.

-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 am
Removed Prodigy because of death! here' s the details : https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6347-death-of-prodigy

Also, I would like to reserve possibly 3rd Seat in Royal Guard for Ice! She just needs approval <3
Zetsway
Zetsway
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 am
Name: Tesu Ikatodaishi
Link to Application:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7055-tesu-ikatodaishi-zetsway#41960
Reason for Joining: It is oh so fitting to my characters personality and backstory, plus its no fun being good.
Tier: 2-1
Squad: Black ops
Position applying for: Member, hopefully a seat,possibly lieutenant if approver finds it acceptable
Extra notes: His Inner hollow can sometimes take over, and it truly loves mass killing sprees, but it would have to put up a fight, but is easily able to take control if it really wants to.
Brief Summary Of Character: Tesu has a deep hatred for the Soul Society, as all of his friends and family were killed by hollows which he found out from a member of the society that had rescued him from being killed by a hollowed after he had just died. Although this act of kindness, he despises the Soul Society for being incompetent as a whole, and he is very hard set in this belief. As well Tesu is very well trained in speed and precision, he can make a talented assassin.
Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:20 am
Name: Touki ''Ice'' Yokin
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6136-vizard-ice-the-yokin-knight-approved-1-3
Reason for Joining: Because of family.
Tier: 1-3
Squad: Royal Guard
Position applying for: 4th seat
Extra notes:
Brief Summary Of Character: Ice is a cold person, however smiling she is. In the end, Ice is like her moniker : bone chilling and hard to approach. She doesn't seem to mind this at all.

Also Reserving Ressearch Lieutenant for my lovely Yakume <3
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 am
Because Kyle hasn't checked these, I'll approve Touki and Tesu.
Reserve is also approved.

Tsubine's Character List
Anonymous

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:57 pm
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Tumblr_me5wr3Ekue1rty2aoo1_500

Here are the changes that I have done to the organization!
Removed - Medical Bay Leader - Izumi Yokin/Sumika (Tsubine)
Removed - Leader of the Iramasha Sector: Sephiroth Crescent-Iramasha (Gin)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 6 Tumblr_meoplnu6zT1rc2avgo1_500

Popping in real quick with an update!
Since our leader is like, a-wall, I'mma just step in as a follow leader and pop Stefan into that slot <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum