Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

-|THE MONSUTA|-

+21
lionus
Zero
Zetsway
Soniko
ADemonSlayer
Zoro
Shizuo
Dr.Hiro
Ithro Zhada
Dai
Tsubine
JJ
Narku
Pockeh
Gin
Rase
Taichou
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Genpaku
THEFROST
Teitoku
25 posters
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Empty Re: -|THE MONSUTA|-

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 am
Removed Zero from the listings upon request.

-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Ap8OoJO

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:26 am

Please put some damn pay-values in so you can get PAID, damnit.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 pm
Sometime soon. I know the pay days myself and if it comes to it I'll pay everyone in The Monsuta myself. But for now, I have bigger problems.

Anonymous

Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 pm
Name: Tempest Gale [Logan to a few trusted.]
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5570-vizard-logan-tempest-gale-monsuta
Reason for Joining: Once a terrorist.. always one. On a serious note, freedom is of the issue, and perhaps, just perhaps here will let freedom be wild and free.
Tier: 2-1+
Squad: Stealth! aka Black Operations
Position applying for: Leader if possible~ Vice if unsure
Extra notes: Kaboom 8D
Brief Summary Of Character: -> Dun see where but
''Tempest is a fierce person. With a joking smile and face, she could just a easily stab you in the eye or just punch you in the arm. However, it's said then when missions call, something happens : that Tempest becomes very serious. With a love of explosions of all kinds, and an almost light-heart for Monsuta, some doubt why she's even there. That just means they haven't seen her in action.''
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:39 am
Approved, yo'!

Ithro Zhada
Ithro Zhada
Starter Member

Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:30 pm
Name:
Anaru Desmond
Link to Application:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5657-anaru-desmond-wip#32893
Reason for Joining:
Anaru has an intense will to grow stronger, and is lead by his impulses. He will fight to grow stronger by any means necessary. Anaru also wishes to experience which 'side' truly has the stronger opponents to fight.
Tier:
T.B.D
Squad:
Which ever suits Anaru best.
Position applying for:
What ever Anaru would fill/fit the best.
Extra notes:
-W.I.P
-Led by his impulses, and thus may search elsewhere for stronger opponents at some point.
Brief Summary Of Character:
Quote from Anaru's app;

"Anaru is someone who is fiercely competitive, to the point of absolutely hating it when he suffers defeat. Anaru is always thriving to grow stronger, because of this he has a tendency to act out on 'gut' or 'lucky' feelings. Anaru is also always willing to take risks, while others may stand back and calculate things, Anaru would be the one to lash out at an opponent first. The previous is especially true when the opponent is stronger, Anaru will just 'randomly' lash out to test the gap of strength between him and his opponent."
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:38 am
Name: Nathan Washi
Link to Application: Aqui
Reason for Joining: Madness... they call it madness...
Tier: 1-3+
Squad: Either Black Ops or Royal Guard, Royal Guard preferred because he is very defensive.
Position applying for: Lieutenant
Extra notes: Since Narku's inactive and that would be the spot that would fit him most in the Royal Guard... Your call, I suppose.
Brief Summary Of Character: Well... to sum him up, he's the lone of the Washi due to guilt, as well as:
10% Insane
40% Meek
20% Rage
30% Protection
=1 Nathan Washi

(BTW, Stefan is Gin's once more. That needs updation as well...)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:53 am
Name: Hiro Arjan
Link to Application: Heres the App
Reason for Joining: Ever since Hiro first left the vizard corps due to conflict of interest he has been trying to find a new org that he will belong in, He also recently left the Kokuryuteshi since he didn't think it was the best choice for him, and now he is trying out this org.
Tier: 1-1+
Squad: Research or 1st wave
Position applying for: Leader
Extra notes: He is one of the founders of the Vizard Corps.
Brief Summary Of Character: Founder of the Vizard Corps trying to find a place where he belongs in the world now after his brother Loki Arjan disappeared, Now he thinks he has found the perfect place for him that he thinks he can finally bring about his true nature.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999-|THE MONSUTA|-  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Since I brought him the fuck back.

Name: Riku "Zero" Shiffer
Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3846-zero-done-approved-1-1-0-4#22812
Reason for Joining: He's extremely intelligent, so research is a good position for him. The darkness inside of him had corrupted him to the point of being evil.. But he loves what he does. He will use any means necessary to simply fuck shit up.
Tier: 1-1 Normal Max, 0-4 in Custom Forms (For now. I applied for an Antag upgrade for him.)
Squad: Research Facilities
Position applying for: Leader
Extra notes: "I have returned, Peons."
Brief Summary Of Character: -breathes in deeply before running around and screaming like mermaid man- EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread