Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Empty Re: Watching and Protect. {Open}

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 am

Kenji Shiba

"I will stand by you, even if I die."

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 KaienShiba-1Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 KaienShiba-1Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 KaienShiba-1

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]Another hollow destroyed, time to stop. Sheathing his Zanpakuto with narrowed eyes the boy yawned. Why should he defeat all these hollows? Oh, Kazuki started telling him what would happen if he didn't. But right now, he just stretched. Allowing Kazuki to do the work, He didn't get this kid. One moment he was fine and the next his energy went down and then he was fine again. If it was going to be like that from now one then why the heck should he get up and fight these blasted hollows anyway?

Well, his question was soon answered as something attacked a hollow, no, scratch that, a group of hollows. This caught Kenji's attention for once as this attack wasn't from Kazuki. Instead, it was someone else. Narrowing his eyes towards the man he stood there quiet whilst Kazuki began rambling on at the man's question of, 'What's going on here?' He'd just let Kazuki make a full of himself, in fact, it was strange how Kenji didn't know a thing about this man yet Kazuki looked as if he was terrified. Why would that be?

"..."

The hollows were building up again, making Kenji start to slowly get angry. He walked over towards Kazuki before hissing within his ear.

"Stop raising that fricken' spiritual pressure of yours."

Kenji wasn't usually the one to swear but this was starting to get annoying now, this, was his fault. He knew that if he hadn't taught this mess up how to lure hollows in the first place then none of this wouldn't of ever happened. Instead he tried to cover up everything, knocking Kazuki's head as he laughed.

"O-Of course we can stop these hollows from attacking!"

By WE he meant Kazuki, Kenji had a power within him and for those who could sense spirit energy well could probably tell that Kenji wasn't 'normal'. He quickly elbowed Kazuki in the stomach along with yet another hiss of, 'We can, CAN'T we?'

[~E N D P O S T~]

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:22 am

R Y U K E N I S H I D A

Owner of Karakura Hospital

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Ryuken_Original_by_sasoriza1108

[ S T A R T ]

Ryuken was upset by the tone of his answers and the way he was going to compensate for it. The attitute and the situation right now was starting to get Ryuken's head a bit boiled. If it went on, his head might turn steamy and explode in anger. And trust me, nobody would want to see Ryuken in anger at this sort of case. When he's angry, it usually costs millions of yen and that is only the cost of the damage he gave around his surroundings. It proves that he had this creepy aura around him.

"Why are you luring hollows into my hospital?"

His voice was mysterious and scary. The tone of it was so solid without any attitude whatsoever but it was just that this man was getting a bit angry. Ryuken already noticed that these two were Shinigamis from far away, but he never realized how stupid it was for the one to drag hollows in. Ryuken had no intentions of using his quincy powers or helping a shinigami in the matter of fact. But, it was his hospital and when hollows intrude, he kills and brings the hollows down.

When the groups of hollow were overflowing the area, Ryuken already noticed that there were no match for his caliber. Unfortunately, their only wish was to die when they got near Ryuken. Ryuken wasn't even trying right now. In fact, he didn't really move a muscle when the hollows approached. For some reason, they disappeared and died away when they got closer toward Ryuken. Some even had a reaction when they were many meters away from him.

Ryuken decided to end this quickly and aimed his bow into the middle of the group. He shot only one arrow toward it, then controlled it as his own with his mind. The arrow didn't go straight but curved as it was hitting hollows after hollows. After most of the hollows were cleared out, the arrows went for Kazuki apparently. The arrow flew by Kazuki's head in purpose by exactly one milimeter so that he wouldn't die but feel it swishing by his head.

"Lower your reiatsu or I'll have to deal with you myself. I'm not in the mood of handling shinigami jobs."

If the guy didn't stop right now, Ryuken had the intention of killing him off to stop the thing. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to waste his arrow on such a waste like him. Compared to the two shinigami, Ryuken already knew they weren't even considered worthy of opponents to him. Ryuken released an intense amount of reiatsu by his statement, causing the hollows to get scared away and hopefully supress these two shinigami. One was calm, but the other one acted retarded. Quite a coincident to see the opposite types fighting for each other. Hmph.

[ E N D I T ]
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 am
The Male stomped onto the ground angrily."I couldnt control my spiritual pressure!That's why, mister smart-ass!".The male then gave the owner of the karakura hospital named ryuken, a deadly glare.His eyes said that if he has any offense, come and fight him if he wanted to.Then he changed his sight to the hordes of hollows.His eyes turns red, looking at the hollows as he grip his zanpakuto tightly.He then swing his zanpakuto upwards, summoning a huge dark wave with large spiritual pressure, blowing and destroys anything that stands it its path.Almost all of the hollows was killed by the dark wave and only a few were left.He then slowly lower down his spiritual pressure by waving his right hand.As a hollow named Fura appeared at the sky, Its partially closed eye can be briefly seen behind the mass of Gillians present within the Garganta, but the rest of its body remains hidden.

Then the hollow named fura seems to be firing out a Negacion and the negacion fields surround Ryuken in a square beam of light that isolates the
target from the dimension they are currently in, making it impossible to
harm them. The field then pulls the target towards the Menos that
created the field.The Male's eyes would turn into crimson red, he would swing his zanapkuto towards to the Negacion, slashing it.He then would use full force to break through before Ryuken could be pulled away.The Negacion would crack, starting to shatter into pieces.He then break the negacion into pieces and kicks Ryuken face, sending him back into the hospital."TAKE THAT FOR NOT LETTING ME LURE THOSE HOLLOWS!".He would then look at the sky, the hollow named fura seems to be closing the dimensional tear.Then all other hollows dissapeared after that.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Swordsmen
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:05 am

Kenji Shiba

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 KaienShiba-1Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 KaienShiba-1Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 KaienShiba-1

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]"Why are you luring hollows into my hospital?"

Now look what mess this bastard, Kazuki had gotten them in. He sighed as he closed his eyes, tempted to answer this question. A arrow from the man was casted out, destroying hollow after hollow before it managed to just skim past Kazuki's face. This alone made Kenji jump although he didn't show he was scared, because he wasn't. He didn't even know who this man was.

"Lower your reiatsu or I'll have to deal with you myself. I'm not in the mood of handling shinigami jobs."

With this the boy looked towards Kazuki before he watched him go crazy once again. To be honest, Kenji was pissed now. He was fed up of Kazuki raising his spiritual pressure to lure the hollows, get worn out, back on his feet and then destroy some. Kenji alone could of done this the first five minutes it happened yet Kazuki was starting to get on his nerves. Of course he wouldn't yell or anything like that. And to see the hollows within the area go made him think he should do atleast something.

Like Knock out Kazuki before he could do something so stupid once again. Little did Kenji know was that there were more hollows within the area. Because it was obvious someone like Kazuki couldn't destroy hollows like that in less than two minutes and because Kenji was so occupied with trying to get Kazuki out of the area to stop him from luring the hollows, especially around a place that belonged to someone whom obviously didn't want hollows here he didn't see a hollow appear behind him.

Now, Kenji was a mature one. He thought most things through he did them, he enjoyed helping out and pretty much did whatever it took to stop something from happening. Of course anyone could of sensed a hollow within an area and for Kenji to not see the one or sense the one behind him was rare. Yet he was soon to feel a large scrape at his back from the hollow's large and sharp claws followed by a smack of the hollow's tail to send him flying off the hospital roof and to smack him against a high tree before landing on the ground pretty much unconscious.

[~E N D P O S T~]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:04 am

R Y U K E N I S H I D A

[ S T A R T ]

Ryuken was usually the calm one compared to Isshin Kurosaki, but he can also be immature in his own way; often ignoring values that he made by himself, not really having any philosophical view on any subjects whatsoever. It's not that he didn't like one of the philosophers' point of view, it's just that he didn't care at all honestly. When this guy who was having a rampage on these hollows nearby HIS hospital, without ANY authorization, Ryuken made a decision that he'll be the one to kill Kazuki or at least make it so that he'll get hurt enough to stop this madness.

"Honestly, if you can't control your own reiatsu... then you might as well go to the Shino Academy all over again. That's one of the basic priorities that you should have from learning there. If you truly graduated from there reasonably, then you should know what the hell you're doing."

When this guy called him mister 'smart-ass', he was about to rage and go Chris Brown on this one if he had a chance. But, he held his posture and the bow retained its beautiful shape in his left hand while a cigarette was perked between his index and middle finger of his right hand. He took the cigarette to his mouth and blew out a puff before anyone said anything then tapped the tip of it. The ash fell the ground with the breeze flowing over it. The flaming ash was cooled off then left there. Ryuken glared at the chilling ash then looked up at Kenji then pointed back to Kazuki. That's when Kenji was smacked down off the hospital from a hollow ambush from behind. He faced the hollow before hand and shot it exactly on the head to exterminate it. The hollow dissipated without a chance of rebirth.

He took a look at Kazuki with a very glorious stare before any kick even landed on him. His eyes cold and hard onto Kazuki in the attempt of trying to freeze him in spot; not literally, but by just looking at Kazuki, normally people would be able to feel if another person's stronger or not by a glare. He aimed his bow at the hollows without any glance toward them and shot one single arrow to the sky. The blue arrow went up and up until it reached a part of a cloud. The cloud looked as if it was going to rain suddenly, turning dark and black. Then, a spark of light came from the middle of the cloud and slowly thousands of blue arrows flew down onto the hollows only with hundred percent accuracy. Even the Menos Grande was instantly exterminated by one single arrow onto the head.

"It is done."

The hollows were afraid and jumped back into a small dimensional hole in the air, closing it at the same time. Hollows were a waste of time to Ryuken. This reminded of how much he hated being a quincy, but he had no choice. It was his hospital, he's going to take care of it. He hopped off the hospital to see the man's injuries. It was his hospital, he was a doctor and it wouldn't be fun to advertisement a damn hospital with a unconcious body in front. Honestly... he walked up closer toward the shinigami and shook him.

"Are you alright?"

He cared!

[ E N D I T ]
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 am
The Male then stood up and pat Ryuken's shoulder from behind, "Dont get too calm, mister smart-ass...".The Male smiled, he stands up and his legs was shaking, it wasnt fear, but his legs were tired and unable to stand anymore.His body was still weak, but he standing up like a normal person."Dont worry over him, he'll wake up soon...", His eyes turns red and smiled again, looking at the person named kenji.Then he changed his sight to Ryuken, "Mister smart-ass, since you're a doctor, heal him if you could".He look at ryuken with a normal glare, but in the inside, his glare is cold, mad and filled with anger.He would then turn his head and look at kenji.He would grab a bucket of water and pour it onto the male named kenji.He does that to see that kenji would wake up or not, so he sat down and look at the male.

Then he heard a hollow spoke from nowhere, "Look at this delicious unconscious guy... its.. tasty..".

He look around, where the voice came from."Mister smart-ass, can you know where is the voice came from....?".He stood there, waiting for the hollow to appear as he spoke to ryuken again, "Look over kenji.. it might be the hollow's target".He grip his zanpakuto tightly and look around the place to see of any sight of hollows.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 am

Kenji Shiba

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]"Eugh~"

Part of Kenji's shinigami robe on his back was ripped as he was badly wounded and bleeding from the hollow's claws. How could he of not sensed it! That hollow was just like the rest yet only a few feet behind Kenji.

He had never had any trouble not sensing hollows before!
As he was thrown against the tree, smacking his head on the hard wood before falling to the ground he winced largely. Clenching his fists in pain, blacking out a few seconds after coughing up blood. The sounds around him died out quickly as he was suffering more from the blow towards his head than the wound on his back.

When the bucket of water was thrown over Kenji though he didn't respond, the only positive thing to Kazuki would be how it made Kenji's hair damp and almost straight from it's natural spikes. The water began cleaning his wound for a few seconds before it began bleeding faster as if it wasn't any ordinary attack the hollow blew to him.

If Kenji were to hit the tree to his head any harder though it was possible he wouldn't wake up from that. Though the rate the tree did hit him in his head was enough to either give him temporary amnesia or keep him out of a while.

As it seemed though, being around Kazuki wasn't doing him any good. His senses to sense spiritual pressure around him were jammed the moment he had gone closer to Kazuki which was possible as the reason to why he was attacked out of the blue like that. Even though Kazuki was obviously a lot weaker than him it was weird how he managed to have a effect on Kenji like that.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 am

R Y U K E N I S H I D A

[ S T A R T ]

Ryuken was on the extreme verge to kill this shinigami that periodically kept calling him a 'mister smart-ass'. He knew that he was smart and he knew that he had the ass, but didn't want to be called one of those names by someone who's a lot more cockier than he is. That shinigami obviously never learned to respect their elders or acknowledged the extreme presence of Ryuken's reiatsu supply. Most people would notice how strong he is by just Ryuken approaching them. That's why most of the hollows went away as he just released a small potential on what he can actually do. If this guy calls him mister smart-ass again, Ryuken will kill him. End of story.

When the water was poured onto Kenji, he was wondering where the man got that from in a short amount of time. Without having a second care of thought where it came from, he just shook his head to overlook Kenji's injuries. When Ryuken saw that he groaned, he immediately knew he was okay and made a slight grin. Not that he cared about him dying, but if someone was going to die on his hospital grounds - it would be him only. Ryuken knew what to do in this case as he had a small medical kit with him. The kit was small but big enough to fit in his back pocket easily and carry a set of bandages, ointments, and the other supplies for medical operation. No needles or extreme stuff like that.

He caressed the wound gently to see the reaction he would get by him, then simply brought out the bandages. He stretched them wide open as he lifted Kenji shortly in the air with his reiryoku manipulation of nearby. A particle of the building was off but it was able to create a blue surface under Kenji so that it would bring him up. Then he softly puts the bandage onto the wound and starts wrapping it around that part of the body. He knew he had to put something to clean the wound first but the situation was grave and didn't have enough time to do that. Maybe the bucket of water might've flowed down there to clean it slightly. Who knows?

As he finished that, he laid the reiryoku surface under Kenji onto the surface. Then, when he was asked to find out where the hollow presence was coming from. He took a strong grip on his medical kit, cracking it a bit.

"I'm giving you one last chance. If you call me mister smart-ass again, I'm going to have to kill you. Understood? Hopefully you realize the extreme measurement of powers we have between us. One shot of my arrow, you're dead. Clean as done. Now shut up and get rid of hollows you see. This is a hospital, not a playground, you know?"

He found out where the hollow was already by his ease of sensing reiatsu somewhere. He simply shot an arrow randomly in an area after pinpointing where it was. The arrow followed a path and shot the hollow wherever it was, making it dissipate in the air without any purification it gives like shinigamis who kills hollows for a living.

"You handle the hollows. It's your job, right?"

[ E N D I T ]
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 am
The Shinigami Male would watch Ryuken Helping Kenji for some reason.He simply nodded, then he would stop his spiritual pressure from releasing, most of the hollows goes away and some of them went up to the Karakura Hospital and started to attack anyone that the hollows sees."Hey mister sm-", When he was about to call ryuken mister smart-ass, he heard Ryuken said, "I'm giving
you one last chance. If you call me mister smart-ass again, I'm going to
have to kill you. Understood? Hopefully you realize the extreme
measurement of powers we have between us. One shot of my arrow, you're
dead. Clean as done. Now shut up and get rid of hollows you see. This is
a hospital, not a playground, you know?"
This is what he heard from Ryuken, he stopped saying Mister smart-ass and call his name like a normal person, "Hey ryuken.This is your hospital right?Its your job and our job to protect the karakura hospital.There is no way we are going to do it ourselves".This is what he said to him.

"Well, lets make a great plan first", Before he could make a plan, he heard ryuken said again."You Handle the hollows.Its your job, right?".When ryuken said that, the words totally pissed him off."By handling those hollows doesnt mean we must handle them alone".He calm himself down, not to get mad over this small problem.He then inhale then exhale."Ok... lets make a plan...'', He said."And also... the hospital is curretly being attacked by hollow and we need to evacuate them immediately before more souls are devoureed by hollows", He said again but it seems he was worried about the peoples in the karakura hospital.He wanted to get more plans.So, he sat there, waiting for kenji's and ryuken's idea to evacuate the peoples in the karakura hospital safely and unharmed.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Kenji Shiba

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

[center]Within time, Kenji's breathing had steadied although by this point he was so out of it he couldn't feel his body being healed by Ryuken. The boy's wound was healed within minutes before he was placed back down by the tree. Perhaps the water Kazuki threw at him did cleanse the wound.
Although, Kenji didn't regain consciousness for at least another ten minutes. Opening his eyes as he winced, his vision clearing within seconds before he looked around for a second as if he had no idea where he was... Although.. Kazuki's annoying voice is what made him come to his senses. He hadn't caught what Kazuki said entirely but he was still able to come to his senses.

"Eu..."

He winced lightly as he tried moving, a pain in his back shooting for a second before it eased down. Looked down to his chest for a second to see bandages wrapped around he let out a soft sigh. They were wrapped a little tight making him unable to breath as much as he cold before but that was good, if the bandages weren't wrapped around like that they would of easily fallen off causing the wound to re-open again. He soon heard Kazuki say something although yet again, hadn't come around earlier enough to hear what he entirely had said.

"And also... the hospital is curretly being attacked by hollow and we need to evacuate them immediately before more souls are devoureed by hollows"

What happened...He didn't remember what happened before he got knocked out. Only fighting the hollows He stayed seating for a second noticing he was on the ground and not on the hospital's roof. The hollows were still here..? It was good that Kenji couldn't feel Kazuki's pressure as high as it was before.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum