Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Empty Re: Watching and Protect. {Open}

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:57 am

R Y U K E N I S H I D A

Owner of Karakura Hospital

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Ryuken_Original_by_sasoriza1108

[ S T A R T ]

Ryuken heard hollows yelling and roaring around his own hospital. In annoyance, he shot another arrow at a direction where it went in a clean straight line through a crowd of hollows. The group was shot down and the last hollow of the group disappeared when the arrow got him on the chest. He was getting annoyed and frustrated by two rookie shinigamis who didn't know their zanpakuto name yet. For some reason, he is now thinking that the Shino Academy should add a new system where people must unlock their shikai to become an official shinigami. That's the whole point of being one right? Align with your soul, know your blade's name and fight along with it. The one who just got injured was the most promising between these two and if he tried, he might be able to unlock his shikai without any problem. However, the other one was too agressive compared to him. It was a disappointment but he didn't care. Only about his hospital, he did.

As the agressive one suggested that they evacuate the people inside the hospital. Ryuken already knew exactly what to do. In a snap of his finger and manipulation of his Hirenkyaku, he is able to create a floating surface made with reishi. Many of them were created and dashed inside the building. As it does so, blue light gleamed through the windows as it goes down the hallways of the hospital. There were some broken windows as well. This guy was going to pay for it literally. If he didn't have the money, he'll have to call the Research Development Center to rebuild those parts for him. It's not like Ryuken is superman, he can't do everything like that so quickly. The reishi surfaces flew out the back of the hospital with three people in total on top of them. The reishi surfaces just stayed hovering above the ground with the people groaning a bit on top. They just have been moved in emergency sequence afterall.

"My hospital patients will be handled by myself. You handle the hollows."

For the first time, Ryuken was seen smiling at this situation. He did care deeply for his hospital afterall despite his coldness with a solid steel-made heart. Not literally, but purely for the expression-wise. He had a tough heart to break, tough heart to warm up. It was literally frozen. However, he did hold a soft spot for his own son...

[ E N D I T ]
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:57 am
Kazuki Hikamori
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Swordsmen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Start Post]

Kazuki Hikamori would look at Ryuken, that it seems he was annoyed by the hollows that was still yelling and roaring, and of course it annoys Ryuken.He would call him mister-smart ass again if he wasnt annoyed by the yelling and roaring.He smirked, "This just keeps getting better and better", This is what hes spoke.He jumps off from the roof, as his zanpakuto would be surrounded by dark aura.He then swings the zanpakuto up, summoning a Huge Dark Wave and destroy most of the hollows.After summoning a huge dark wave, it almost drained all of his spiritual energy.His eyes looking at kenji, totally pissed off because kenji was laying there like a lazy-ass guy.He then changed his sight towards the hollow, he had an idea but its risk are very high.He could summona huge wave again to destroy all the hollows but that was nearly reached to the impossible way.He might take the risk, then he heard what Ryuken said, "My hospital patients will be handled by myself. You handle the hollows."Well, This is what the smart-ass said.That just totally pissed him off for letting Ryuken handle his patients while he needs to handle the damn hollows.That is what pisses him off.

His Zanpakuto would start being surrounded by the Dark Aura again, and suddenly, An extremely strong spiritual pressure was released from his zanpakuto, because all his spiritual energy was all drained into the zanpakuto.He jumps up, as he swing his zanpakuto upwards, a Huge annd Gigantic Dark Wave would be released from his Zanpakuto, destroying and killing every last hollow that stand in its way."Die!", He shouted.As soon as he lands down onto the ground, the strong spiritual pressure suddenly dissapeared.He kneels down, breathing heavily.He would then collapse, losing consciousness.While he was unconscious, he heard a whisper, "Kazuki....", The whisper in his mind called his name."Remember my name...", He heard the whisper again.Then he thought why must remember the name, But the voice seems to be his zanpakuto spirit.Then a strong spiritual pressure was released from his body while he was unconscious, it was rare that it happened in an unconscious state."My Name is "........".He couldnt hear his name, and the word just got cutted off as soon as his zanpakuto spirit says his name."Who... are... you...?", He spoke with a weak voice.But everything went silent, He couldnt hear his zanpakuto speaking anymore.His sight would then went blank, But his spiritual pressure was growing stronger while he was unconscious.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Swordsmen
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Archived.

Watching and Protect. {Open} - Page 4 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum