Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
They call me the seeker... (open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000They call me the seeker... (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

They call me the seeker... (open) Empty They call me the seeker... (open)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 pm
As Kakushi wandered down the streets of demon city, he recalled his last few days. First he had arrived back in demon city about a week ago, after a knowledge expedition. Since he had arrived back he had been getting progressively more bored by the day. There wasn't much to do in demon city. Sure, there was lots of action in the city, but based on his expeditions in the human world, that was fairly dull.

"That's it!" He exclaimed, drawing looks from passerby. If I can't get anything to come to me, he thought, I'll go and find something. He calmed himself and focused. Since he was in shifter form for conveinence, his usual fire and ice energies didn't get in the way.

That's odd... He thought and rechecked what it was he had glimpsed. An odd thing, to be sure. Definitely something I could learn from. So he proceed towards the strange energy signature. When he reached it, he realized that it was on an abandoned street, and leapt out in front of it exclaiming;

"Greetings. My name is Kakushi Misuto. I was wondering what it is your doing in the demon city alone? Do not worry; I wish you no harm. However, I do hope to learn something from this encounter. So tell me, What might you be?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
They call me the seeker... (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0They call me the seeker... (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

They call me the seeker... (open) Empty Re: They call me the seeker... (open)

Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 pm
Zen had followed the demonic man of fire and ice. He wasn’t
sure why or even how he got to this place, but he hadn’t quite cared as he had
a way to get back to where he was. But for now he explored the area, it was…
interesting to him to say the least. He certainly hadn’t been anywhere like
this before in his life, and he was on the wall on whether or not he liked it
or not. The main reason for his discomfort? His hair was completely still.
There was no wind in the area, and Zen really hated not having wind around.

He looked around to see that he had lost the demon… and
track of time apparently. But that hardly mattered, as he had no other pressing
matters to attend to. He chuckled as he realized he was in an abandoned street and
felt a familiar energy coming towards him. Oh it was his friend fro earlier,
Zen was feeling pretty good at the moment. He turned his head to meet the
oncoming man, his thoughts completely clear. He was wondering what the man
would want or even say.

"Greetings. My name is Kakushi Misuto. I was wondering
what it is your doing in the demon city alone? Do not worry; I wish you no
harm. However, I do hope to learn something from this encounter. So tell me,
What might you be?

“As eager to learn as always eh?” Zen chuckled. “Oi don’t tell
me you forgot about me already… and if you really want to learn something I can
teach you a thing or two.”
Zen said, quite uncharacteristically. It seemed he
was bored and was looking for something to do before he went back to his
forest. He was starting to get hungry after all.

They call me the seeker... (open) Moz-screenshot-26They call me the seeker... (open) 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
They call me the seeker... (open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000They call me the seeker... (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:10 pm
Kakushi stopped in his tracks, lost for words. It was that kid from the other day! From his spar against Dai! How odd. How did he get into demon world, if he wasn't a demon? Kakushi shook his head slowly, he was shocked. Wait a second. He thought, connecting dots in his head. When I called on Za Koa during my spar with Dai, I did sense some presence. He definetly is not a demon. But, that doesn't mean there isn't anything demon about him.

“As eager to learn as always eh?” Zen chuckled. “Oi don’t tell
me you forgot about me already… and if you really want to learn something I can
teach you a thing or two.”

"Yes, Zen." Kakushi replied, remembering Zen's hurried introduction after their first meeting. "I still believe that knowledge is power. So tell me, what are you doing here? And also, I'm wondering how it is I work for the law and order of the demon world when I really want knowledge. But nevermind. So, how have you been? From the sound of it, you seem like you actually could help me learn." Kakushi paused, out of breath. "So, how do you propose we proceed from here? Would you like to spar? Or perhaps I could give you a tour of demon city, since it seems at least part of you may recognize this place."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
They call me the seeker... (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0They call me the seeker... (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm
Zen was taken aback by the mans insight. He could already tell that he was housing a demon... somehow. But Zen didn't really want to see a city he couldn't feel wind in, and Yin was fast asleep. After she had found a way to make the guns work and assimilated with them, she decided it was time to hibernate, when she awoke she would be stronger and ready to study more. However, for right now she was out of commotion, not that Zen particularly minded. He knew she needed to get her rest, and if he didn't all but force her to sleep she'd be reminiscing about the old days of the demon city.

As to how Zen got here, he wasn't completely sure. "Honestly... getting here was the hard part, I'm not even sure how I did it but... it's been done. I remember folowing you then boom! Here I was and am. Haha... yeah." Zen said semi-awkwardly."As for you quest for knowledge... I believe a bit of sparring is in order don't you think?" Zen said. It was hard enough to contain himself as it was. Him being in a city full of demons, the little bit of demon in his blood was beginning to boil. Not in he needed to fight and kill something way, but more of a sense of restlessness. Zen nodded to the man as to propose that the man should set his own rules and limitations. He didn't want this spar to be under his control... he wanted to be surprised. It had been a while since he got any fighting action and by god he was ready for some.

They call me the seeker... (open) Moz-screenshot-26They call me the seeker... (open) 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:41 pm
Kakushi mulled over Zen's words. He didn't know how he got here? And he was following Kakushi? Well, it seems I'm not the only one who is seeking knowledge.

"So you do want a spar. Well then, let me propose this." Kakushi began, starting to change form. "Considering how strong you must be to have totally concealed yourself when I sparred Dai, you must be quite strong." Kakushi jacket burned brighter as the gloves formed and his appendages grew."Let's do something I have just thought up! Do you remember the Boru Shi? I have been experimenting. This new Boru Shi is completely white and I have altered it to be like the human's volleyball. That is, it does not explode when it touches a living being. The Boru Shi flies up vertically when it is touched. It also takes a small amount of energy from what it touches until it detonates. This keeps the initial energy cost down. Know that this is entirely experimental." Then Kakushi paused and smiled, glad at his idea. His lower half began finishing the transformation.
"So, we spar while trying to keep the ball from detonating! That is what I propose!" Kakushi finished transforming as the horns grew from the back of his head. His idea was excellent. It was interesting and would allow him to learn how they both acted under pressure, while still being able to spar properly.

"Does that sound good to you, Zen?"

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:35 pm
Zen chuckled... and then he laughed... and then he bent over
laughing while holding his sides. This idea. Was beautiful. He wish he had
thought of something like it himself. It was purely original and do able. Zen
was ready to go. "Heh, thats the best idea Ive heard in a long time. On
your quest for knowledge, it seems you also gained ingenuity." Zen was
elated. This idea was something he was eager to try, he bounced up and down on
his heels for a bit before stopping and rolling his neck, his adrenaline was
beginning to flow through his body as he prepared himself for the upcoming
training session.

He stopped bouncing and finally got into a stance,
immediately pumping energy directly to his brain, every thing he saw suddenly
became sharper. He could see further, and it was as if the miniscule hairs on
his face could suddenly feel the different pressures in the air. He had just
became a top class sensor, he looked over to the blue and red demon. “I really
must ask you how you keep yourself
so balanced,” Zen said, “It’s truly remarkable, how you don’t melt at all.
After this whole thing, please tell me how you do it?” Zen finished as he felt
his boy grow calm. Not because he was getting bored, but because he was going
to need his body to be loose while he kept the death ball in check. Otherwise
they’d be looking at a huge explosion, in a city Zen currently didn’t know how
to navigate. If anyone came by to investigate it… he could be looking at
trouble. But as for right now Zen would focus on his opponent at hand.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm
"Heh, thats the best idea Ive heard in a long time. On
your quest for knowledge, it seems you also gained ingenuity."

"Well, I do try to use what I know." Kaksuhi paused as Zen prepared himself, wondering how something so small could have so much energy."Ok then, lets get it started. I am eager to try this out. And yes, after this session I will indeed tell you how i prevent from melting!"

Then Kakushi paused as Zen finished preparing himself. Za Koa, please give me the neccesary strength. As he completed the prayer, a ball of white energy formed in his bronze guantlet. Kakushi threw it in the air, then pressed the ball directly towards Zen. The ball flew swiftly, but not so fast that Zen couldn't react to it. Kaksuhi was glad at how smoothly it worked. And then...

"I won't be able to hold back if this is to be effecient! Time for another trick I have been itching to try!" Then Kakushi raised his hands to the sky, and cried: "Touketsu, let the blood rain down on the battle field and taint their souls!" His body glowed red, and he snapped his fingers. "Underworld Rain!" He shouted, and his torso burned more intensely as the hellfire began raining up and down the street for 150 meters.

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 am
Zen saw the ball coming at him in slow motion. Beautiful. He
could definitely keep up with that while staying in tempo with this fight. And
then it started raining fire, another beauty, it was hellfire. Zen could handle
demon fire quiet well being fire proof from his own seals, and Yin covered the
demonic part. However, she was still asleep and Zen didn’t feel like getting
hot at the moment. He quickly thought of a tactic to get him out of harms way.
He flashed a smirk as a glint came to his eyes.

He put his left arm out to catch the small orb of light. The
funny thing was the orb never touched his skin. As the ball came toward him, he
pulled hi hand back so that it would move wit the ball while directing some chi
out through his palm causing the ball to float. Usually Zen would have kept the
ball moving by spinning and sending it back with more force, but that was
something easily avoidable. If the man wasn’t going to hold back, then he
wasn’t going to hold back either. As the ball was coming to a halt right before
his palm Zen was already lifting his other hand to the sky, it was time for
part two.

As Zen’s hand was skyward, he started bumping out a steady
controlled flame. However, it was not a stream of flame, it looked almost as if
it were a cup. It was a huge bit of flames that came out, but it dipped in the
middle, a giant goblet made out of fire, and the hell fire that was above him
was easily caught. HE did this by infusing the hell flames with both the flames
within his own body, and his body energy. This caused the flames to settle in
the goblet, making it stronger, Zen would call it his Cup o’ Wisps. He then
smirked at his cleverly stupid nams as the hellfire finally stopped. He then
lowered his center of gravity incase the demon came at him directly; his legs
ready to make a block and counter if he needed to. Zen began circulating the
energy that was in his hand, this caused a mini tornado of fire. After a little
bit of effort Zen shrunk the tornado of flames till it was about half his own
height. HE then tossed the ball
into the flames, as it floated right over the tornado. The energy from
the constant spinning of the fire, and the wind that came from the vortex of
flames was enough to keep the ball airborne. Zen then pointed the flaming
vortex toward his demon friend. As if it were a spring, the fire, still
spinning, launched itself toward the demons direction, the flames were still spinning, and now so was the
orb. It was a pretty harsh attack, but Zen slowed it down right before it left
his hand, he hadn’t wanted to kill the man.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:56 pm
Ah, crap. He's a flame user as well. Was all Kakushi could think as Zen began to rotate the flames. Oh well. When the goblet formed, Kakushi began to wonder just how that worked. I guess he rotates the flames and uses momentum to control and shape them however he wants. Then Zen shrunk the flames (Which still had Kakushi's hellfire inside.), and placed the ball on it. Kaksuhi began to prepare himself. In theory, the hellfire came from me, and it doesn't seem that his fire has any special properties.Hmmm....

And then Kakushi smiled as the tornado sped towards him. He focused his mind and tried something. He studied the tornado again, measuring its speed and rotation. Then he forced the flames on his torso to shift and change, until a shape like a small box appeared, which had the same height as the diameter of the tornado. Here it comes!

Kakushi braced himself, than used a small demon flash step to toss the ball into the air. Then the tornado hit the box of flames that Kakushi had made. Since he was made of fire, he wasn't burnt, but the impact knocked his breath out and made his legs steam a bit from the added heat. Then he tried his experiment. He merged the flames of his body with the flames made by Zen, fusing the two together. Then he further made a handle of less heat form at the back of the box. He took his right bronze glove grabbed the handle that had spurt out of his torso, turning the tornado of hellfire into a drill.

"Wow, I can't believe that worked. I mean, it was sound in theory, but, wow." Then Kakushi reared back with the tip of the drill, and pushed it in front of the ball. It didn't connect, but Kakushi knew the tornado could influence the balls rotation. The ball shot away from the flames, quickly rotating as it flew towards Zen.

Now that the ball is taken care of, back to the fight. Kakushi used a larger demon flash step to appear to Zen's side, so Zen didn't just dodge and the ball hit Kakushi in the face. Kakushi looked down at Zen and brought the drill down...

- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:00 pm
Archived.

They call me the seeker... (open) Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum