Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~)

+13
Blade
Genpaku
Chao
Portaliya
~Amaya~
MaidInAmn
Pockeh
Dai
Teitoku
Ravana
Gin
M A G I
THEFROST
17 posters
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 am
Registration

• Character Name: Ashlei Clixx
  • Application Link: Ashleis App
  • Reasons: Well having a big antagonist into the fray would be satisfying enough
  • Image: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 065510

• Character Name: Rihiku Hitsugaya
  • Application Link: Rihikus App
  • Reasons: Rihiku deserves some credibility for once
  • Image: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Tumblr_lc7jz7gfqh1qemupto1_500

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:21 pm
Registration
I don't honestly expect all of them to be used; any of them that you deem relevant enough would be cool.

• Character Name: Abaddon
  • Application Link: Profile
  • Reasons: *Scout Voice*Recently Promoted to King of Sin Fall. Kinda a big deal.
  • Image:
    New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Demon-Male

• Character Name: Kaiedo Moui
  • Reasons: Second in Command of the Monsuta.
  • Image: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Kaiedo

• Character Name: Genpaku Arishima
  • Reasons: Head of the Special Human Task Force, which will soon be updated. *knock on wood*
  • Image: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Genpakuolder

• Character Name: Zarot
  • Reasons: The Sappient Shadow of the site's main antagonistic force. General Troll-King.
  • Image: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Zarotshifter

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:55 pm
Registration

• Character Name: Azure Iramasha
  • Application Link: Azure Iramasha
  • Reasons: He IS The son of Ketsu, Half-brother to Koichi and Katashi AND Will be a Plot important character Soon (Nrd) EXTRA I'd be SO Happy Btw, but you don't HAVE to choose him if he wont come in handy, I guess.
  • Image:
    New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Luki
    Pre Rendered And EVERYTHING, Like a Boss. (Nrd)

New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pirokai
Pirokai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:55 pm
  • Character Name: Kimoto Mizuki
  • Application Link: Kimoto Mizuki
  • Reasons: Free Lance Vizard, Not very important but can be shown in many ways, can be shown in almost any situation thanks to no Affiliations. And cause he looks awesome.
  • Image: New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 9649_render_Agito___Akito
  • Taichou
    Taichou
    神 Glorious Asian
    神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
    Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 pm
    Registration

• Character Name: Alejandra Mischevang
    • Application Link: Here!
    • Reasons: Ashlei's Sister
    • Image:

New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Dd187e8c9a
    Narku
    Narku
    Established Member

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:54 pm
    Registration

JJ
    JJ
    Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
    Tiers:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 pm
  • Character Name: Colin Washi AKA The Eagleman
  • Application Link: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t3612-colin-washi
  • Reasons: Well... I got in contact with Rav, and we agreed it would probably look good if Ravana and Colin were put together to represent the vizard corps, or Sector 4, since Colin IS his Vice-Colonel, after all. Plus the fact that I'm really active with Colin on the site... I think it would just be good if people saw characters like him in the video made by an ordinary member that is still able to be very active and participate with anyone else easily. I know it isn't the best pic in the world, but even if its in the background next to Rav's or somebody's that would make me proud of him. I did put a lot of work into this pic so I hope it is able to be appreciated at its maximum potential.
  • Image:
  • New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Colin10

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    - Buddha
    THEFROST
    THEFROST
    Head Admin
    Head Admin
    OTY

Member Info
    Platinum Points:
    New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
    Tiers:
    https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 am
    New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 IMG_0827

CLOSED! I'LL WORK ON THE VIDEO AS BEST AS I CAN!

New Site Video In Production! (Sign up today~) - Page 2 WVMWLOu
    Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum