Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Alex's House Party Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Alex's House Party Empty Alex's House Party

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 pm
One day, Alex was bored out of his mind. He knew that many people all around the world were dying daily, and others were sitting around picking their noses. Well, he decided to do something about it. He mailed letters to every orginazation that told all their members the following information:

HOUSE PARTY

Drinking, dining (fish mostly), Partying, hanging, raving, WHATEVER. Just be there. Don't care if you just swing by or what. Just no attacking in my house or blowing it up. Absolute neutrality, meaning that we're all just going to have a !$#@ton of fun. So come on down for a random night of hilarity, laughs, and drinking!

~Alex Washi

Guest List: (all currently joining members of the party should put at the top of their post which of their characters are joining the party. Doesn't matter how long your post is, as long as you react. This is just for kicking-back and general random hilarity between everyone. Will add as you direct in the beginnings of your posts.)
Alex Washi
Colin Washi
Stefan Soan
Aivee
Marama
Eriko
Rook Bryant

Alex unlocked the door, the party was ready. The drink supply had arrived, and his contacts were always ready to send him more if he needed it. If they ran out of food, Colin would easily be able to get some more. As it was, his brother and his friend Stefan were sitting on the couch in the family room of his 4 story sub-mansion. It didn't look it from the outside, but it was the perfect party atmosphere. The first and second floors were going to be the main partying areas, the third was gaming and mild partying, and the fourth was designated chill-zone. Alex's house also had a basement if anyone... needed it. It was quiet down there, anyway.

Alex walked back to the counter of the bar in the kitchen, having left a sign saying "Walk right in" On the door. He busily popped the tops of a few of the beers to start it off, waiting for the first arrivals...

Last edited by jj1234321 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : guest list)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Alex's House Party Empty Re: Alex's House Party

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:48 pm
    Aivee
    Marama
    [will note as others are added]

The first beer cap was popped, when a wind just blew into the area. Immediately visible, Alex would see a brown haired woman, with boobs almost popping out of a black bra and a red leather veston. Or whatever that thing was. she had a red miniskirt too and black gloves. ''Alcohol. Greetings.'' she said, grabbing the first one, and downing it within thirty seconds. ''I'm Aivee'' the woman said, her face splitting into a manic grin. She was already grabbing a second bottle, as she giggled. ''I'm glad there's alcohol. How much do you have kid?'' she said, grinning wider. She was quite an old timer : but she loved a good alcoholic binge. She already sensed fun at this party. Boo yeah.

----------------------

She had gotten a weird invitation from Colin and his family, but shrugged, as the green haired girl noted the sign, and namely, the giant panda. Shrugging, she walked in, the panda following her, as she looked around, a serious look on her face. She always had such a look, as she just shuffled, trying to get to a corner : apperantly she was early, barely anyone was here.. oh dear.
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party Left_bar_bleue500/999999Alex's House Party Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 pm
It was leaning to the later hours, possibly 12 to 3 pm.Rook had finished up another rousing session with his Mentor,Alex and sitting on a bench in what appeared to be a locker room, similar to what you'd see in a regular school's gym.He was shirtless and stretching his arm to wipe the back of his neck with a damp towel.He sighed"That was more strenuous than bench lifting mountains." .His eyes wandered around looking for Alex but all he saw were a couple more benches and a few lockers, full.Rook hadn't realized there'd be more than him and wandered why he was the only one training today. He sighed getting up. Knowing his suit was destroyed, he had to settle for his checkerd hoodie and jeans,Replacing his dressing shoes with a pair of high tops and his favourite wrist watch.

He went around, opening doors all over the base, looking for his mentor but nothing.He looked to what appeared to be his office, though for some reason he didn't know why didn't check there first.He came up to the door, staring at the letter hanging out of the small slot on the door.It peeked his interest as to opening the letter to figure out its contents though hesitated with the thought of poking around others mail.Either we took it and tore it open to reveal it's contents. Apparently it was an invite made by his brother, inviting him to a party that should be held current.Rook thought that maybe he could stop by there just to see if his Mentor had taken a most likely detour instead of heading home as usual.Perhaps it could open up an opportunity in getting know Alex and his family just a bit better.

Alex's House Party RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party Left_bar_bleue0/0Alex's House Party Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 pm
Eriko

Outside, the sun is shining bright at midday as Eriko walks through the neighborhood searching for the location on the invite he'd been sent recently. It was a flier advertising for a house party which was going on today. "The address are getting close to noted address, so I should be there in no time." he says looking from the between the numbers house addresses and the numbers on the paper.

HOUSE PARTY

Drinking, dining (fish mostly), Partying, hanging, raving, WHATEVER. Just be there. Don't care if you just swing by or what. Just no attacking in my house or blowing it up. Absolute neutrality, meaning that we're all just going to have a !$#@ton of fun. So come on down for a random night of hilarity, laughs, and drinking!

~Alex Washi

The flier advertised the usual at partys, food, drinking, and the chaos of raving. While Eriko enjoyed just hanging out with people he didn't know, even when at nightclubs he never drank alcohol. Not of fear that that he'd getting drunk getting into some kind of brawl, but because he didn't enjoy not controlling his own actions. Getting wasted, as they called it was known to get people so loose to the point that they acted completely different from when they were sober. He didn't want that for himself.

He stopped in front of the large house with address he was looking for. He could already hear the music booming from inside as he came up the walk way. He looked to the nearby doorbell and pressed it hoping the music did over power the sound that was made from it.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Alex's House Party Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 am
Alex's House Party Strobe-lightshow
Alex looked up, seeing one of the bottles he had just put out being scooped up. His eyes glanced up as he hefted up two more bottles and set them on the desk of the table. He looked up and saw the woman standing there downing a bottle. She reached for another one, and he popped the two large bottles, filling up two glasses. He looked over at her with a smile on his face, introducing himself.

"Hello there. Glad you could make it to this party at my humble abode. The name's Alex Washi. But you can just call me Alex. Now, you strike me as a drinker. Care to have a little contest? First down loses. Sound good?"

He finished, sliding the bottle and the glass to her. The other bottle and glass he kept to himself, and he downed the glass in one shot, refilling the glass. This was going to be fun...

He had an errant thought... he had forgot to invite Rook. Well, considering that his student was in the Rinyauru, he decided that his student was smart enough to find the party on his own. That's right... Just another test.

Colin looked up from his game as he saw the door opening. He recognized someone he knew, Marama, walking in. He gave a small smile but it turned into a frown as he saw her secluding herself to a corner of the room. He looked back at the console and turned it off in the middle of Stefan and his match, standing up.

"Sorry Stefan, but I need to welcome one of my guests."

He had an idea, snapping his fingers and falling down into a garganta. He popped back out of it, a large box in his hands. He set it on the couch, flung it open, and vanished. He performed a shunpo around the room, donning everyone there with a Santa hat. He was laughing a bit as he did so, and wound up in front of Marama as he put hers on her head. He would automatically put a hat on anyone who entered the party or was outside the house.

"Welcome to the party, Marama." He started, a manic grin on his face. "Glad you could join us. You didn't strike me as a party person, but if your going to be here, your time would be better spent than in a corner. We have some dance machines" He coninued, pointing at a 5 set of DDR that were against the back wall. The pounding music made it a great place to just relax. "You wanna dance?" He finished, pulling her along by her hand over to the machines...

Stefan threw down his controller as Colin turned off the game and heard him.

"Whatever, man..."

Stefan suddenly looked up as he heard the doorbell go off. Everyone else was distracted doing whatever else and the music was too loud, but Stefan's sensitive ears had heard it. He strolled over to the door, opening it up and meeting Eriko. Stefan looked up briefly, wondering how the hell a Santa Hat had spawned on his head. He suspected Colin and that box.

"Um..." He began. He wasn't very much as a people person as Colin, plus the fact he was a member of the wild Monsuta didn't help. "Welcome to the party, I suppose. My name's Stefan, I'm a friend of the Washi's. Would you like to come inside, I suppose...? There's dancing, drinking... or you could just chill out on the couch where I'm at and enjoy the atmosphere. I was just cut off in the middle of a match. Would you like to play on the console with me? I, or Alex, can get just about any game in existence. So, there you have it."

All concerned parties are now forced to wear Santa Hats for the duration of the party XD

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:28 am
"Gaming, that's a nice touch for a christmas party..." Eriko as stood out in the cold weather decked out in snow wear. He quickly steps in the house and removes his beanie. "Nice to meet, Katsuragi Eriko." He said removing his coat to reveal the white jacket he'd had under it. under that was a black tee, small enough to fit his form. He set his pulls the gloves from his fingers, stuffing them and the hat into the coat pockets. Eriko looks to a near coat rack and hangs his coat from it and takes the time survey the party.

Despite being a Christmas party, this looked more of a rave than anything. Sure the halls were deck Christmas stuff and of course the tree looking very pretty, but their were also glaring lights beams shining everywhere, as if to ensure someone would have a seizure. He noticed two people over at a bar chatting about drinking apparently, looking at the two bottles of alcohol on the counter, he wasn't sure which kinds. You can tell that the party just started however because the music was loud and few people were actually here.

"Hey Stefan, I'm gonna have to take a rain check on that invitation. I'll join you later but for now, I think I'm gonna mingle, see if I can make so new friends." He says wave the other young man off and heads off to speak with the other party goers.

Alex's House Party Bdw9x2
Anonymous

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:57 pm
    Manic grin. Aivee saw the male, gauged him in a moment : he was pretty. Not as much as Charles though. That's what she decided : and instantly, his words made her heart a flutter with excitement. ''Oh, man, you have no idea what you are up against.'' she said, that grin fluttering wider. ''But accepted. What's the winner getting?'' the woman said, her short brown hair fluttering as she shifted, her cleavage bouncing as she did so. The santa hat made it look cute, as she grinned. ''Maybe I shoulda worn a miss claus outfit.'' she mumbled, knowing most males would fall over with nose bleeds if she did : if they were perverts that is. But to be straight, her current outfit was already ver similar to that..

----

Marama scrunched up her nose in an oddly cute way, poking the fluff ball on her santa hat. She gave Colin a look, and pursed her lips before shrugging. ''I've never been to a party before.'' she admitted, before her green eyes looked up almost eye catchingly full of forest and life. The woman just gave a second of hesitation, as she slid a grin. ''But try to beat me if you dare.'' she said, catching the male's hand and bringing him to one of the DDR machines. After a few seconds of looking it over and figuring it out, the girl set both their mats on the highest difficulty on the hardest song.

Now this would be fun.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 am
Alex had to restrain a small laugh as he saw the hat appear on Aivee's head. He was downing another shot, which is why he had to retrain himself. Then he felt one plop down onto his own head as well as his brother's laugh. "Colin I swear... if I didn't need you to dr-... nevermind..." He muttered, turning back to his guest. "Well... I just hope that you don't end up underestimating me! My holy fire takes quite a bit to douse... and Winner gets to draw with this..." He said mischieviously, putting a large black marker on the table between them. "On the face's of the losers however they want when they lose. Sound fair?" He finished, downing another shot. So far, he liked this Aivee chick. She was crazy, and he was ready to begin the contest. He downed another shot, having to replace his bottle. Things were about to get serious...

Seriously screwed up in all kinds of fun ways, that is

Colin was suddenly confused as he was pulled along by Marama. Well, she's never been to a party before? Aw, that's no way to be. Well, at least she's having fun now... He looked up as she stopped dragging him. He watched her pick the toughest song on the hardest... Oh no. No no no no no. NONONONONOONONONONONO. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colin had seen the song from his station. I HATE THE CARAMELDENSEN!!!!! Never the less, the stream of arrows came, and Colin began moving like only he could. He was a blur, tapping the right tile however he could. Using hands and feet, stretching like it was a twister board. His feet tap-tapped as the worlds most upbeat song pounded through the house.

"You think the creator's were trying to tell us something?" He asked as he spun around, hitting the left arrow with all four limbs in sequence from his right arm to his left leg. He was able to swing by Marama to ask her this. "You know what they say, the more you hate it, the stronger it gets..." He continued dancing, beginning to feel the exhaustion. His breath began turning into pants, and his robotic eyes were becoming a bit tired... tired of reading the DDR's code and deciphering it into the arrows in time to make greats and perfects! He wondered how Marama was doing on the song, but was unable to look over.

Colin was working up quite a sweat by this time, and assumed that Marama was as well. The final riff was approaching, and he couldn't stop it anymore. His wings formed on his back and flapped a single time. It spun him so fast that he began moving faster than the game, and when the ending bell rang he flew upwards, hitting his head on the ceiling with a suprised look on his face. His bankai wings went back to their place, and he fell back onto the console, stunned. He shook his head, his cyberbrain a bit confuzzled. Then he looked over to where Marama was. He made her an offer, still panting from dancing so hard in mostly-sealed form.

"Alright... I'm about beat... Wanna... Get... A drink...? I... Have... special..." He gulped, regaining full control of his voice. " Well... That was... Invigorating. Feel better now? Anyway, I have a special kind of drink with me from Canada. Fills you right up and cools you off, just like the country herself.. Would you like to join me in having some?" He finished, standing up again and brushing himself off. He went over to the couch on the other side of the room, reclining on the right side of it. He reached down, grabbing 2 bottles of the stuff. He put one on the other side of the couch for Marama and popped his open, taking a long swig. He threw his right arm over the back of the couch as he did so, using his left hand to hold his drink as a bead of sweat went down the side of his fun. The usual fire it put into people's belly's was there, as well as the small mind numb.

"So... How is it?"

[center] * * * [center]

Stefan nodded as Eriko said he was going to mingle. He strectched out on the couch, and actually began napping. There, in the middle of a large-scale party. He was napping. And would remain so unless someone woke him up...

- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party Left_bar_bleue500/999999Alex's House Party Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 am
Rook made just a few steps away from approaching the door.He could already hear the music playing and the lights flashing from the windows.He only stop just to ponder if he could stay a little while longer than he had intended. He wasn't in a rush so he made his way to the front door.Turning the knob gently and opening the door, he came across a couple of people wearing santa hats and either dancing,drinking or Playing on some ridiculous dancing machine.Either way he entered with a now santa hat placed on his head and his jacket removed.Already it felt warmer and much more cozy inside than out.

He began searching for his mentor, which was actually the man seen drinking earlier."Hey,Cheif!" he said making his way towards him. He hadn't planned on drinking but he knew his mentor would try something sinister as to getting him drunk.What Rook hadn't noticed as he got closer, was that there was a woman sitting next to him drinking as well."Wonder what he's up to now?" he mumbled a bit before appearing behind Alex, just a little over his right."Nice to meet you both, My name's Rook."He said interrupting whatever little conversation they had.

Last edited by Rook on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alex's House Party RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:51 pm
Eriko walks over to the bar, hoping the two drinking were not too far gone to get him something non alcoholic. So far he was the only one who completely new to the other guests. He'd not known anyone here prior to the party and had to start making connections from scratch. In order to do he does this the best way he knows how. "Drinking contest I see. Hey um could you have any cranberry juice? Non Alcoholic preferably. I'm not really a drink." He says hoping he wasn't interrupting anything.

Alex's House Party Bdw9x2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum