Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Alex's House Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Alex's House Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex's House Party

Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 am
Alex gave a sidelong look at Rook as he half-stumbled over to the stereo set, putting in a record. As he did so, Live and Learn pounded out from the stereo, filling the entire house with at least a backdrop of the beat, but not enough that it was impossible for speech.

"To be completely honest? I dunno. All I know is, she likes a drink, and I found her in here helping herself before the party even started. So, I challenged her to a drinking contest, and then you kids showed up. Well, I'm glad at least you were able to embrace the soul of the party."

He finished with a smile at Rook, watching as Eriko went to try and sleep. Good bloody luck. He commented to himself, getting something new out of the fridge. It was a red bottle; and within it, quite a bit of high-quality wine. He poured each of them a glass, and handed them over, motioning for Aivee and Rook to sit. He was getting ready; his mind had cleared a bit from the music; gotten his creative juices stimulating. The marker was still at the center of the table, and they would go through this entire bottle before they got to the cheaper stuff. That is, if Aivee doesn't drink it all first... He thought to himself with a slight smirk...

Colin was just about as clueless as Marama was; perhaps, even more, considering he didn't read much. Thanks to him dieing at such a young age, he hadn't had a lot of time, and past then, most people had incorrectly assumed that he knew. However, this was the first time he had been this close to someone before, and the strange feeling multiplied down his spine as Marama put her arm around his neck. He closed his eyes, having them fly wide open at her reaction. He hadn't been hoping for this reaction; he had been hoping for acceptance or something along those lines; but this would do. His heart was racing as they broke apart, and he looked at her, not even blushing, due to how little he knew.

He took a deep breath as well before replying, opening his eyes once more. "I'm... I'm not quite sure... But I think I liked it..." He said; just about as much as confused. However; he began to hear the music that Alex had put on, and he had another idea. He sat up, offering his hand to Marama.

"Well... In that case, may I have this dance?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Alex's House Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 am
Rook, sat idly on the bar stool positioned beside the woman who for some reason gave off an invisible, yet obnoxious aura.He could feel himself getting a little more light headed, with the thoughts of perhaps he indulged in too much alcohol.After nodding to whatever Alex stated he began looking around to see a little couple making out with each other and very passionate to note.If his senses weren't so dull he could probably point out the scrawny kid had no idea what he was doing.He then looked back at the woman that was seated somewhere beside him and already he was smitten by her charming looks and seductive body,motioning his hand forward to touch her would have been a little difficult since he wouldn't be able to control his thoughts with the influence of alcohol of course.He might have said something stupid or just ramble onto something stupidly.

With much hesitation he reached out to tap her on her right shoulder,hoping to gain her attention and pursue in a conversation that he hopes wont end up getting him slapped across the face."Hey, there."He said while expecting a reply.He nervously rubbed his hands against the leg of his pants before attempting to utter another Phrase."So which would you say would be the best type Alcohol? And ,Uh,muh names Rook by the way"He said smiling,trying to hide his anxiety.

Alex's House Party - Page 3 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Anonymous

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:45 am
    Aivee just chuckled at the boy that seemed angry, knowing he would not sleep that day. The music turned out, and Aivee purred, content in the fastest way now. Her nose picked up the scent of wine, and she drifted back, downing her glass. A smirk punctured itself on her lips, as she just grabbed the bottle, winked at Alex (she was really liking that guy : he was keeping up with her, even with her ability to induce drunkenness. She was proud, one could say.) and downed the entire bottle. ''Well, at least you got a sip right?'' she said, laughing, as her arm curled against her chest, making her lean over the table, strands of brown hitting around her eyes. ''At this rate, I'll win by a mile, dearie.'' she said, belching loudly, giggling afterward, and then her brown-red gaze shifted. Her shoulder had been touched, and she grinned back at the male, making a paw in the air. ''Ohhai thur, nyan~'' she said, breaking into giggles. The boy was shy, and that elicted a small squeal, as she grabbed the boy, nuzzling into his hair : which meant his face was back in her chest. ''You're so cute when you're shy Rooku! I'mma call you that, a-yup. Rooku, Rooku, taking pawns and queens~'' she began humming, almost counter to the beat, but the discord made it sound alright. But even nuzzling the boy, her hand had taken another bottle and she was downing it. ''To answer your question : the best alcohol is all alchool!'' she proclaimed, pumping her hand with a bottle in the air.

-----

A big, furry shape had crawled into the room, as it had sat down beside a couch, before a grumpy seeming male (Eriko!) sat down. The creature peeked over the sofa and poked lightly the figure. ''Mruu, mruu?''

-----

Marama couldn't understand why her cheeks were warm. They were just warm. Her heart was beating against her chest, and she was almost sure he could hear it : that or it would just break her ribs and run out. The green haired girl nodded, almost as if quietly reflecting. ''Me too.. I really... liked it.'' she said, her cheeks hot. She didn't quite understand, but her calm demeanor allowed her to eliminate the actual blush : but if her cheeks would be touched, they would be so very hot. There was music now, pulsing through her : it was strange what humans would do, as her eyes opened, endless forest sparkling under a bright sun. Her lips curved into a smile, and slipped her hand into his, lifting herself. ''Of course.'' she said, no other answer having crossed her mind, much less perhaps the realization she could say no. The green haired Sugiura would just let herself be lead by Colin, because she had no idea how these humans danced.. because that was no ballroom dance music.

Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alex's House Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm
Eriko grumbles and sits back up and shakes his head at his attempt to sleep. He would never get any sleep like this, and his mind was already cluttered. He couldn't see straight and he could swear he was hearing things. He heard what sounded like an endangered animal making sounds next to him. His eyes were even playing tricks on him as he saw said endangered animal crawling next him.

"Wait a minute...this is no mirage, or I am more drunk than I think, why is there a panda in this house? Hey Alex! Is there a panda sitting next me or am I really that drunk?!" he yells to the young man still at the bar drinking to his delight.

Alex's House Party - Page 3 Bdw9x2
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Alex's House Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm
Alex laughed again at the events; strange and hectic as this all was. He never thought that such strange things would happen at a party like this; then again, his parties when he was Rook's age didn't have such strange and exciting folk! He glanced around as he saw Rook begin approaching Aivee out of the corner of his glasses; seeing that his brother and his "friend" standing up. He looked at Aivee, giving a purposeful wink as he hit the button of the controller under him, the very track of the machine changing as it suddenly began to give off elegant ballroom music. He chuckled to himself as he turned around, seeing Aivee basically giving Rook's face a big hug.

He took the oppurtunity while he had it, activating his "special weapon". He snapped his fingers as Leo's power surged through him; burning out the alcohol in his bloodstream. He blinked, his eyes opening wide as he suddenly finished another three bottles, unexpectedly shooting up to catch up with Aivee; the alcohol no longer affecting him as he caught up to Aivee's score. The only drunkness he felt was from Aivee herself; he had deduced that much by this point. "Oi, Aiv, you better watch out!" He roared like a bear, smiling widely. "Or else you'll end up with black whiskers all over your pretty little face!" He challenged jovially, downing another two bottles as he said this, leaning back on the stool as only to be held up on 2 of the legs, having leaned back all the way, using his perfect balance as he continued downing the bottle.

Colin's face also felt quite warm as he took Marama's hand in his own, suddenly feeling the music change. That's... good... I suppose... he said slowly, stopping his talking as he heard the music change. It was suddenly a lot more elegent and able to be moved to; he slid out while holding her hand as they got onto the dance floor, just the two of them. He swayed gently back and forth, the closeness making him feel funny again, but he kept his composure, drawing in Marama close as he moved, his ffeet stepping perfectly in time with the music, his eyes never leaving Marama's, staring deep into the beautiful green spheres, completely mesmerized as he stepped in time. He was waiting, he wasn't sure for what… perhaps for Marama to make the next move. He wasn't sure what to do himself, but only kept dancing, as he wasn't really sure what else to do...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Alex's House Party - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:36 pm
mizuchi lays out side the house her eyes gazing in the window.
she was far to big to go in the house as a dragon. she can see the people having what looked to be fun, but she was not a lipreader so she did not know what was all sad. she did love ballroom music tho so mizuchi was happy
Anonymous

Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 am
Alex's House Party - Page 3 852920-20denpa_onna_to_seishun_otoko20head_tilt20touwa_erio

This thread hurr be dead. Just sayin'. Lockin' yeah!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum