Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex's House Party

Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:17 pm
    Marama, surprisingly for never having played, only missed the first four arrows of the song. After that, she was moving : her body twisting and moving in such a way only a trained woman could. Her skill was great : after all, as a retainer, she had to have balance, elegance, precision, control and most of all, accuracy. So simply said, she was an agile demon, her body slamming on the right buttons, her moves precise and clean cut. Colin seemed to have a harder time, but she didn't seem to mind : her lips had twisted into what most called a smile. Strange. But she would take it, as the song finished : Colin had hit the ceiling, which she laughed at, but the green haired girl simply followed, not the least bit winded.

She followed him, curious about a drink : she had never done so before. After all, her socializing was limited to librarians on when she rented out books, and her training instructors. More or less. Sniffing at the bottle, she smiled, and downed it. Of course, she regretted it, as she began to cough her eyes watering. ''Woah.. what a kick.'' she said, hanving leaned over, her head falling on Colin's lap, as she curled up at the strange feelings.

''What's.. it supposed.. to do.'' she said, her head spinning. But strangely, she must have become masochistic. ''I.. like it.''

--------

Aivee laughed : this man was worth it, as she put aside her fifth bottle. Damn, they were just too small : she went through them like cheap americain beer. Oh wait, was that was it was? She hoped not : sake and even canadian beer had a better kick then that crap. American piss water, she liked to say. The male that appeared behind this guy, Alex, was squished in a hug by the boob tastic woman. ''Hi kid'' she said, not even knowing the guy. When someone asked for non-acholoic, the woman just turned around, and grabbed him too. ''Kids. Drink.'' she said, slipping perfectly normal looking orange juice in front of them. Her arm muscles flexed, almost monstrous, as she grinned. ''Now.''
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:51 pm
Eriko gives her one a raised eye brow and just shakes his head. It wasn't rare for him to receive hugs from large breast drunk women. The feeling of large mounds of flesh rubbing against squeezing against you does feel nice, but its not always welcomed, especially when the woman those mounds belonged to was a little loose from being tipsy. "No thanks, I drink alcohol, I had a bad experience when drinking with a friend when I was younger." he says shaking off the memory. He partially lied as it was a couple bad experiences. He'd get drunk, meet a girl and hop into bed with her, and every time, the situation would go bad, either she was a crazy, had very weird fetishes, or was not exactly the best looking. After the third he'd drank at a club or party, he was off the stuff for good. He also was not good at holding his liquor. He takes the orange juice and takes sip from it. He would preferred that cranberry juice, but eh, non booze is non booze.

Alex's House Party - Page 2 Bdw9x2
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty ????????????

Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Colin was still looking up at the ceiling when he felt something on his leg. He looked down to see Marama there and hear her say she liked it. "Well... that's good. You feeling alright, Marama?" He asked. She seemed a bit... odd. Of course, by this time, Colin was also a little bit tipsy. He put his hand on her head, running his hand through her hair with a small smile on his face. He frowned as she curled up and asked him her question.

"Well... It puts a warm feeling in your belly. Also numbs the mind a little bit. It's good stuff, and it only comes from Canada. Give it a few tries, it gets better after a while..."
He told her However, now he was fairly trapped. And while it wasn't the worst of predicaments, it certainly was quite the pickle. As it was, he looked around, reaching down gently for another drink as to not disturb Marama. He was... uncertain, about the situation, to say the least. He was glad his friend was having fun and enjoying herself, though...

Alex looked up as he heard his student's voice behind him. He watched as Aivee raced up to his student and gave him a hug. Well carp. He thought to himself, smiling as he used his brothers cuss word of choice. She's tipsier than I am. He grabbed another drink, gaining an edge on his opponent with a smile on his face.

"Looks like you made it after all... Although now you have your next big test. How are you going to survive at a party?"

He smirked as he took a breath after polishing off another bottle and Aivee gave them their choice. There's no way in hell that' normal juice. Can't wait to see what happens with this...

"Oi... Aivee... I'm getting an edge on you over here. You can teach them with a drink in your hand. After all, you don't want your pretty face all covered in black ink, do you?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:35 pm
Rook remained Docile for the moment as his head was rubbing against the woman's cleavage. He took one glance at that suspicious "orange looking liquid" and knew it wasn't to be trusted. He could then hear the muffled words his Mentor had blurted, under the influence of the alcohol of course and Rook, just assumed he was talking about this particular party.He looked over at the other man being wedged against the woman's breast as well and by his tone he wasn't into drinking what ever remained setting in the cups that began to collect dew.Never the less he still took a swig and for the moment remained normal but Rook had the sinking feeling that all of that was to change.

He tried releasing himself out of the woman's grip but had little to no avail, so he wrapped his right arm around her waist, gentle holding her hips, then used his left remaining arm to hold the other and hoist her over and placed her to sit on his right shoulder.Hopefully releasing the other man,and taking a sip of the liquid to not spoil the moment.He challenged himself, thinking he could handle more of a sip and downed it quickly so as not to discourage anyone."Well then, I might as well enjoy myself,Eh,Alex?" He said with that voice of his that would make some people shiver with fright or excitement.

It wasn't Long before he reached over for a large bottle and downed it within seconds.Hoping to get into the mood with his mentor and the voluptuous mistress sitting on his shoulder.

Alex's House Party - Page 2 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Anonymous

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:03 am
    Aivee grinned, widely, as the one under her arm drank : but her eyes turned smoky as the other declined, and the woman let go of the boy she had a hold of [her drunken mind liked to confuse itself as much as possible.] and then take a hold of the one that wasn't drinking yet. ''Well, I did ask nicely..'' she said, grinning again, widely. ''Bottom's up!'' she shouted, her hand dumping the cup. Down the guy's throat that is : there wasn't anything else to do with a thing like this. Refusal to consume in drink and party with her? That was just something that the woman would not suffer.

She was so smart : she was rhyming in her head!

''Ke, I've been drinking and talking! That is an easy skill to master, Padwan.'' she threw over her shoulder, giving a wide smirk at alex, her boobs bouncing softly with said affirmation, the other boy under her arm. ''Plus, getting the young'uns off their bums is always enjoyable as a pastime.'' the girl said, that grin still affixed to her face.

-----------

Marama was sipping at a second one, her feet twitching time and again, very softly, as she starting humming a lullaby. The girl came closer, humming still, as she seemed to be happily taking possession of Colin's lap. She didn't know why, but she was feeling.. fuzzy. She hummed, before snuggling more, purring softly, like a quite big cat. She hummed some more, as she just let the smiles play over her lips, unsure of what to say or to do.

Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:22 pm
Eriko was taking another drink from his juice when it was sudden tipped up by the hand of the woman who gave it him. His eyes opened wide as he was forced to chug down the orange juice. While drinking he noticed that the beverage had weird taste to it. It still tastes like orange juice, but he taste something else mixed in. As he was swallowing, he heard Aivee's last speech and realized his mistake, and that the orange juice was spiked!

His drink finished, and his throat warm from the drink, he slightly chokes, cough and holding his throat. After his fit calms down he wipes mouth and places his hands on the counter trying to catch his breath. "You...put something...in that juice didn't you? Damn it woman you just forced me to break the straight-edge oath that...okay I never actually made an oath, BUT I STILL DON'T DRINK!" He says with anger in his voice.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm
Colin felt... strange. He took a deep breath, putting down his drink. Marama seemed to be content; and he wasn't sure what to do. He could see that she was basically waiting as well; so he looked deep within himself, wondering what he could do. Eventually, he found it. He wasn't sure what it was, but he supposed that he had to go through with it.He closed his eyes, holding back Marama's hair. He bent down, kissing her full on the lips. Time to see what this feeling was; It made him feel uncomfortable, his heart racing, his entire body tense as he tried what he was feeling he instinctively believed was right about this situation...

Alex laughed; the entire situation was hilarious. This Aivee girl's quite interesting, he decided, and I think Rook agrees with me. He downed another glass as Rook began conversing with Aivee on her shoulder, and nodded. He nearly swallowed his glass, gasping and laughing as Aivee turned around to plunge a drink down Eriko's throat. He poured her another glass, sliding it over to her as she looked back at him. His vision was getting a bit blurry and his voice a little bit slurred by this point. They had been at this for a while now.

"Wellsh, Msh. Aivee, You aresh shritenly right. Nextsh maybe wesh can show them howsh we do somesh LOUD, LOUD MUSICSHS."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alex's House Party - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Alex's House Party - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm
It wasn't long before the effects of the spiked drink took it's course.He could feel his body loosen and the corners of his sight become blurred.Feeling the woman's weight increase a bit though showing no physical signs of getting bigger, just proved all the more regret he felt once setting her down and leaning on the counter next to him.Unable to trust his own balance,his mentor continued to sprout off about some particular topic with the mysterious lady he had in company.Rook was curious of course and still held onto his obnoxious smile to hide his sense of discomfort.Motioning over his free hand he tapped on Alex's shoulder to attract his attention."Hey,who's the babe you've been chuckling with?" He said in a low enough tone to pass off as a whisper.His cheeks were a little pink but he couldn't help being attracted to her.

"after two drinks I'm acting all funny, God i sure hope i don't loose it.I thought i could hold more than just a cup of juice and a bottle of whatever that was." His thoughts trailed off before noticing the same boy who claimed to be not the drinking type.Cough and and shouting at the girl with much aggression.Times like these, Rook would normally intervene, but since he never saw what would happened if things were to play out on their own he held his tongue for the time being.

Alex's House Party - Page 2 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Anonymous

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 am
    The woman just smiled at the male and patted his back as he seemed flustered and angry. ''Come on. To-night's a night of sins.'' the woman said, having downed another five or so during the light interlude. ''Don't worry, I'm a qualified drunkard!'' she said, pumping her head up and putting it on the shouting kid's shoulder. ''But like I said, just enjoy it. Tonight's a time to unwind and be drunk. Plus, with me around, youd've gotten drunk anyways.'' she said, grinning. None of them knew about her ability : her very presence made people tipsy, and eventually, drunk. But that was Aivee for you. She wasn't even slurring yet! ''Hell yeah Alex, get that music a thumpin'!'' she said, fisting her hand back up in the air, grinning like a loon.

-----

She was unsure right, but she felt so fuzzy, so happy and giddy. The girl had her eyes closed, so when Colin pulled back her hair, she wasn't worried. She couldn't feel worried, even though she was clueless about sexual things : she had read them, but her regime of control had so tightly laced these impulses away that she wasn't sure she had them. The fluttering touch on her lips made her hesitate at first, then she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back fully, her body curving up. She had no idea, but her body, even tightly controlled, seemed to have a clue, as the tingles spread in her limbs, delightful and well.. after a bit, she pulled away, blushing hotly. ''hm.. what.. spurred that?'' she asked, breathless.
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm
Eriko, not being one able to hold his liquor, develops a red hue to his face. "Just great. I told you I don't like drinking and you sneak me alcohol anyway. Thanks a lot" he says he beings leaving the bar and goes over to the nearest couch to lay down. "I'll just sleep it off and hopefully be able to function properly when I awake." Eriko lies his head to the cushion and drifts to sleep...or tries rather. Loud music and other people prevent this goal for fruition. "Damn it..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum