Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-|

+11
Dai
[ROOK]
Kade
Tsubine
Mithos
Xypher
JJ
Pockeh
||Tsukuyomi||
Blanky
Teitoku
15 posters
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Left_bar_bleue0/0|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty |-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-|

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Luka-1

ACTIVITY CHECK - DECEMBER 2011

Well, Well, well. Looks like we are yet at another activity check, this time for December! Welcome everyone. I'm sure you all know just by the title what this means, we check who is still active on the site and we remove those from the organisations that people are not active in. Make sure you post here or your stuff might get archived!

• 1. You MUST have made at least one post during the past 2 week or so if you have a character below one tier and no rank. For higher up positions in certain orgs, you should be having more posts and keeping everyone active. We are being relaxed on it, however, since many people have finals and it's the holiday after all.

2. If you do not post in the activity check, it is possible to lose your characters rank on the site along with your applications moved into the inactive section until you decide to post.

3. Activity Check starts today and ends January 15th (Shortened due to late notice) at 11:59 P.M. All prizes mentioned are ONLY • attainable by making threads through this period.

4. There COULD be more prizes added during the duration of this contest. Please bare with us. on this one

5. You must post each thread you are in during Activity Check to qualify for the prizes.

6. Staff have the right to update this activity check at any time.

Throughout the activity check, we will notice accomplishments done by some people depending on what they have achieved. Below will be the prizes that are applicable in these certain cases.

Top Poster: If you happen to have the most threads + post's during Activity Check, you will be able to go up another tier, will receive 20,000 yen and possibly get your name on the left hand sidebar.

For Your First Application: 2,000 Yen
One New Thread During Activity Check: 3,000 Yen (Per thread)
One New Post During Activity Check 1,000 Yen (per post; you must count them up)

Tier Boost: You will be able to upgrade one tier level for every ten ROLE PLAYING threads with AT LEAST two post's you make during this week or twenty post's. This ONLY applies to ONE character. Once you spend your prize on that character, you have to start again for another character. So please choose wisely. And no, making ten solo RP's does NOT count.

Skill Boost: After making five ROLE PLAYING threads, you will be able to upgrade ONE skill on your character. The same rules as tier boost apply here.

Potions: Once you make 3 threads, you will be able to be able to receive a potion that will either make your character faster, stronger or powerful for five post's.

Custom Item: You can request a special item from me once you make six threads, though it MUST be within reason.

Please fill out the templates below

Code:

My Activity Check

• My Last Post: (What is the last post you made?)
• My Last Thread Created: (What is the last thread YOU made?)
• My Character: (What is the link to your character?)
• My Ranks: (If you have a high ranking character, what is there position? If you have more then one, you better lsit it)
• My Tiers: (How powerful are some of your strongest characters? We are mainly looking for 0 tiers for this one, but 1 tiers could apply as well. If you are under 1 tier, don't bother with this unless you want to)
• Wish/Prize: (Are you trying to attain a prize or a wish? If so, list which one or make up a prize you like. Depending on your activity, we may provide you with it. Rather it be a tier, item or whatever other bullshit. You better prove to us you are worthy of it, however, by staying active on the site)

Last edited by Kyle★kaotikk on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Ap8OoJO

Blanky
Blanky
Starter Member

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty Re: |-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-|

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:29 pm
My Activity Check

• My Last Post: "Is there anybody there?" [Under Earth > International Board > Other Cities > Saburo City > Abandoned District (Area X)
• My Last Thread Created: Same as above
• My Character: Blanky Kurosu Avalon ---> https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5106-blanky-kurosu-avalon-mask
• My Ranks: Uhhh...Idk? "New Member"?
• My Tiers: N/A
• Wish/Prize: Yen <3 Or whatever else.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Left_bar_bleue0/0|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 am
My Activity Check

• My Last Post: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4790p10-i-am-not-lost-nor-am-i-hurt-open
• My Last Thread Created: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4969-a-time-to-shatter-reality-private-ravana#29211
• My Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3028-milla-kyu-miyato-lotus-of-entropy-wip
• My Ranks: Warden of the Northwest
• My Tiers: 0-3, 1-1+, 2-2
• Wish/Prize: Boosted Tier for Milla :3

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Left_bar_bleue44400/999999|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:56 pm
My Activity Check

• My Last Post: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4898-a-man-of-the-past-vs-the-future-s-nihilist
• My Last Thread Created: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4775-a-fury-unleashed-a-traitor-born-the-golden-king-vs-misaiko-s-knight
• My Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3961-kameko-madoka-sugiura-the-eastern-queen-s-knight-done
• My Ranks:

Xaver Chayton von Breanainn (WIP) - Zero Division Leader

Kameko Madoka-Sugiura - Kin's Shadow

Sayuri De Louge Roi - Western Queen

Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 12th Division Captain

• My Tiers:

Haseo Karkata - 0-2+ (Normal) 0-1 (Event)

Kameko Madoka-Sugiura - 1-1+/0-3/0-2

Ulquiorra Cifer - 0-3+

Shunsui Kyoraku - 0-3+

Sayuri De Louge Roi - 0-3

Soi Fon - 0-5+

Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 0-5

Vineria De Louge Roi - 1-1+

• Wish/Prize: Frost actually making my coupon for the Cybermind from LAST wish would be nice. >->

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Left_bar_bleue20650/20000|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:34 pm
JJ"s Activity Check

• My Last Post: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4924-the-challenge-from-the-hybrid
• My Last Thread Created: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5040-alex-s-house-party
• My Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3612-colin-washi
• My Ranks: Colin Washi, Co-Head of the Vizard Corps. Alex Washi, Pheonix Prince. Shinji Hirako, Squad 5 Veteran.
• My Tiers: Colin Washi, 0-3+, Alex Washi, 0-5, Shinji Hirako, 0-5+
• Wish/Prize: HMM.... If at all possible, I would like Colin to be able to take that small step up to 0-2 from his current position. I have posted with him at least once a day for the past week; not to mention the past month, and several people will be able to testify that I RP with him quite frequently in several threads.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 am
Actervity check. ( yeah haven't been on in forever...but now im back)

• My Last Post: a long time ago (2010?)

• My Last Thread Created:(2010?)

• My Character: character died a long time ago
• My Ranks: none ( character died a long time ago )
• My Tiers: (none, character died long time ago )

Wish/Prize: 500m yen.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Left_bar_bleue7380/100|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 pm
Xypher wrote:Actervity check. ( yeah haven't been on in forever...but now im back)

• My Character: character died a long time ago

Eheherem. I'm going to tell you what you have done incorrectly in this post. This will also serve as an example to all other members for what NOT to do~

Actervity check. ( yeah haven't been on in forever...but now im back)

First of all, learn how to spell the most basic of words, you oh-so-very moronic peon. The worst part of this this misspelling is that the word is not only mentioned multiple times beforehand, but it is the name of the check. How could you miss such an obvious word? It is beyond my comprehension how one could misspell the thing he's posting for.

My, my. What a fool you must be to come into this site without having a thread from even 2011. No, what is more disturbing is that you do not have the knowledge required to know how to check your threads. It is quite simple, actually. However, I doubt that you'd understand such a concept.

• My Character: [ url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3612-colin-washi][/url ] character died a long time ago

I shall break this into two halves, so maybe your pathetic brain can comprehend what I am about to say. It is obvious that you copy and pasted the template from another member's post. I say that because you forgot to remove a part of the coding, which I have added an extra space into so maybe you could see it by my pointing it out to you. The template you need is in the original post, so there is no reason to copy another member's template. It only leads to some quite idiotic mistakes, peon.

The other half. If your character "died a long time ago" as you said, you need to make another. We're not going to let you just sit on the site willy-nilly twiddling your thumbs with your pea-sized skull up your ass. You need to have a character, but I honestly doubt you'll want to return here after this escapade, considering it will haunt you for the rest of your time here.

Again, see my statement above. If you don't have a character, make one. It honestly is not that hard. Then again, I am speaking on the level of the average level of spelling, grammar, and comprehension which is far above your pathetic self.

If you weren't a complete and utter buffoon, I'd say you were a troll for posting that. However, I doubt you could even muster up the information required to even define trolling. To be blunt (which is saying getting right to the point of a conversation), I don't think you are even worth the energy to subtract that much from your account. You would never receive anything remotely near that amount, especially after this little escapade of yours.

All-in-all, this is a disgrace to members and the activity check. In all of my years as staff, I have never seen anything as blatantly imbecilic as this. I can not even come up with a metaphor to explain how moronic this post is. I honestly hope that you have a severe mental retardation and this is a result of that. If not, then I pity the world around you for having to deal with such an idiotic person.

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Left_bar_bleue500/999999|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 am
My Activity Check

• My Last Post:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4751-tell-me-your-name
• My Last Thread Created: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4751-tell-me-your-name
• My Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4707-rook-bryantfinnished?highlight=Rook
• My Ranks: Rook Bryant 3-2+ Ash Soldier

My Tiers:

Kei Makoto 1-3+
Rook Bryant 3-2+
Charles Quint 3-1+

• Wish/Prize: Tier Boost for Rook if possible.

|-ACTIVITY CHECK - December 2011-| RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum