Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Feather Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Next Feather Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Next Feather Empty The Next Feather

Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:21 pm
Colin looked around the training room, remembering the last time he had been here. He had been with his student Pikorai, a skating vizard, who had been quite silly. However, after their first session, he vanished. They had never found him; he was simply GONE. It had saddened Colin greatly; but he knew that he had to go on; to make sure the VC was able to continue alright. After all, as the Co-head, that was his job as Eagleman.

He looked around the room, noticing it and reflecting on why he was here. He was here to evaluate a new member; and not just any. He was applying for Special Operations, Colin's own home sector. He smiled; remembering when he had first met Ravana, the captain. Good times. He was standing in the middle of the field, his swords in their sheathes to his right and left. One was his zanpakto, resting, and the other was Windscar, his personalized blade. He knew he most likely wouldn't need to go past sealed for this evaluation, but he may take a tip out of the pro's book and draw his mask, just to spin things up a bit.

He was facing the door, waiting for the guy. From the paperwork, it would seem his name is Carter. He reflected, reaching back his right hand behind his head and scratching his side with his left. Hopefully he'll at least prove interesting. He thought, gripping his tilly hat in his right hand and dropping the fully brimmed headwear onto his skull, pulling it down with his right hand as his left slid casually into his pocket.

He was ready for Carter, and as the new third seat reached the door, Colin cried out:

"Your examination begins now. I don't like wasting time, so feel free to begin. You make three marks on me; you're good. Just be careful you don't get blown away!"

The smile was dancing on his lips, his eyes bright. He was fully awake, and he had meant every word. He hated waste, despised it. So, he would use Windscar or his fists, whenever the guy made a wasteful action. Feel's like I'm a teacher again, eh, Piro...?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Feather Left_bar_bleue5/100The Next Feather Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Next Feather Empty Re: The Next Feather

Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 pm
Carter heard the teacher speak through the door and decided head on wouldn't be to smart. He was here to be tested to be a damn Vizard Spec Ops, he needed to think on his toes like he used too. Looking around he spotted an air duct that was built into the side of the wall that would lead up over the training room.
walking over to it he quietly slid the covering off and pulled his hand and knee pads out of his pockets to muffle any noise he would make. after all he was facing The Pro for the Lord's sake and he needed anything that would impress the man. Jumping up Carter gripped the now open duct and slid in climbing over top of the training room.
Looking down Carter spotted the man staring at the door and he smirked unable to hide his happiness, shaking his head he knelled in the melt duct and calmed his heart rate, the next step would be a dead give away that he was present but would buy a few moments due to the confuse. so he did all he could do.
Carter Increased his SP as his Vizard Mask formed over his face, the rabbit ears bent back like they were broken the cracks ushering out rich violet light, the horns spiked as usual. He had no time to waste though so he put his hands to the metal and pushed his energy outward as his energy roots slide through the metal and into the walls, they would surround the room soon if the Pro didn't catch on.
Next Carter pushed his energy body out of his real one and flew back to the door, his energy body carried his SP so that would through off the Pro a bit too hopefully and he kept up the flow on the roots making them grow as his Energy formed rocketed into the room at the teacher, "HI!" he yelled as he flew towards the man with his arms open in a tackle.(note the real body has to be harmed to hurt the energy body like it says in my bio)

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Feather Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Next Feather Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 pm
Colin smiled; he was ready to begin, although it would seem his opponent was not. After all, he had just strolled in, pulling his mask down immediately. He could sense from the energy what was going on around ihm; he welcomed the challenge. He brought up his hand in front of his face, opening it wide. Then he brought the fingers together flatly, making a point from his hand. He held it out to his side, running his spirit energy along it, making it similar to a weak sword out of just his arm.

He took a single step, yawning a bit as he appeared behind the man. Colin had used Shunpo, and he nearly laughed at the bunny ears on the man’s head. He simply placed his left hand over Carter’s head; he was, after all, over 6 foot. The small cero he had charged in his hand fired downwards, his clear face focused. Then he lowered his center of gravity, falling on his left knee. He pushed out his left leg, throwing out the leg at the most likely dodging Carter, trying to spill him over. There was enough power in that kick to knock down a rhinoceros; Colin was testing the recruits reflexes, to see if he was proper for Spec ops. He brought his leg back, having used his left hand and right leg to steady himself. He used the spinning motion to rise, becoming level with Carter once again.

“You get it? You have to move fast, or else, you’ll have some pains. Also, I honestly think you would’ve been better off with your Shikai, unless its THAT weak~” He said with a slightly irritated smile. His time had been waste, as he had been fearing. Hmm. When he lowered his mask, his HOLLOW’S REIATSU increased. Not that there is anything odd with that, but he seems like he isn’t that used to using it…

He held his left hand out to the side, the energy maintaining the strange-sword like actions of his right arm. He then looked down, having felt stirring his shirt pocket. A small pink teddy-bear head popped out, and suddenly raced up his body, sitting on his head. He sighed, his right eye twitching a bit as he pointed his left pointer finger at his opponent.

“Bakudo 61: Six Light Rod Prison.”

The Kidō flew out, trying to slam into Carter. He hoped that the vizard would dodge; but it at least gave him a moment to talk to Mally.

“Mally? What the carp? Did I not tell you not to come out while I’m at-“

“But you’re not at work, Colin.” Molly interrupted him brightly, hooking her plastic claws in his thin hair. “So this is alright then, si?”

“No, mi chica, It’s not. I’m in the middle of a battle and you could get hu-“

“OH!” Molly exclaimed in surprise, interrupting him again and leaping into the air. She force ejected her pill, and it dropped down into Colin’s mouse as he tried to explain. Colin frowned as his Gigai fell over, almost falling on the floor. However, it recovered, and Mally landed solidly, holding her own body in her hands, straightening the hand back to normal.
“There you go, Colin! You’re free to fight now! Don’t hold back!” She cried in his body, jamming her’s back into Colin’s shirt pocket and running back to a corner of the room to watch.

“But, but… but…” Colin stood there, still in his t-shirt and jeans, looking stunned. “But… ah, whatever. Screw it.” He said, turning back to Carter once more with a talk-about-it-and-I-will-murder-you kind of look. “My deepest apologies; that’s the Corp’s modsoul, Molly. Chances are you’ll get to know her very well in your coming days. In any case. You better come at me, and quick, or else I’ll be forced to draw this.” He said, lifting up Windscar’s tattered sheathe for just a moment before putting it back. He prepared himself, one eye closed, his other, his cybernetic eye, watching his opponent, trying to decipher what actions
he would take...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm
Carter smiled in his energy form as he let his grasp on it go and the cero hit the floor under where it was uselessly, The real Carter opened his eyes as they adjusted once more to the dark air duct and he sealed the flow of energy on the roots that had now encased the room due to Colin not stopping they're growth in anyway.

"I"ll show you fast"

Carter said as he focused on the roots. everywhere throughout the now sealed room violet tendrils of energy smashed from the walls, floor, and ceiling. This would be the beginning of the end Carter hoped silently as he pondered over the pink mouse. He slid out of the air duct back into the main hallway hoping Colin wouldn't use any energy based attacks on the roots due to how they absorb energy and release it into the ground without taking it for themselves.

Carter chewed the inside of his cheek as he recalled Colin holding up a sword he planned to use if Carter "wasted" more of his time. Sighing he Twisted the sheathing of Nacuto around to have her ready in case he needed to block a sword attack. He wasn't sure of the swords power but it wasn't a zanpukto and still Colin seemed to trust it. That scared Carter.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Colin looked around him, frowning as the tendrils of energy suddenly slammed out from all around him. Clever trick. Suppose I should really be on my toes, then... He thought as he was attacked by one of the tendrils. He vanished, appearing in the air as another one struck at him. To his he merely smiled as he popped Windscar out of his sheathe, his hand going from resting to his thumb smashing on the hilt. He grabbed it with his right hand, lifting it high above his head. He slashed downwards, infusing it with energy, throwing out an energy wave that smashed into the tendril, detering it. He closed his eyes, focusing, finding Carter's true form. He dodged with a shunpo again as another tendril shot at him, and was on the ground next to the door, slashing around Windscar pointlessly, from an outside viewers perspective. However, he knew what he was doing; he could see with his Cybernetic Eye. He spotted Carter, finishing. He watched as five of the tendrils raced at him. He had seen from the last attack with his reiatsu sensing eye how the chopped tendril had absorbed up his energy...

Too bad that won't help much... AGAINST THIS! He cried in his mind, raising up Windscar in one great slash upwards. Then he grabbed the blades hilt with his other hand, focusing. He cut downwards, cutting the air itself with the slash. However, what he had really done was quite simple: When Windscar was placed around moving air, it gathered it to itself and spun it around, increasing its speed, like in a cotton candy machine. Therefore, when Colin swung it down, it released a slicing wave of air that destroyed anything in its path. He shunpo'ed again, appearing with his feet on the wall, removing the air duct. He looked inside, trying to find his quarry, ducking in as the energy tendrils slammed on the duct. He smiled, crying out into the darkness.

"That was a good move. However, you forget; I was Lieutenant Colonel of the Spec Ops. Speed's my game. So, in this dark, you better prepare yourself..." He spoke darkly, with just a hint of malice. "Or else... I will find you..."

- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:31 pm
Carter smiled as Colin had told him his move was clever, he knew he had no chance what-so-ever of hitting Colin so he needed mainly to impress him enough to be allowed to stay and hopefully given missions. Carter was confused why Colin yelled down the air duct since he no longer rested inside it. The energy Carter had used already made him sweat , putting the back of his left hand to his forehead he wiped the beads away. Carter looked at his now slightly wet left hand and a dumb idea came to him. He walked back to his end of the air duct and put both hands inside feeling his energy.

as his energy built up in his hands he closed his eyes and exhaled envisioning a cero large enough to fill the metal tunnel. Opening his eyes he watched as specks of light flitted towards his hands before condensing in his palms; building up he saw the violet lightning crack inside it as it swirled taking the shape of large orb, the light began giving off heat and Carter held it as long as he felt he could. as soon as he felt his vision blur he let the cero fly down the tunnel, forcing Colin back into the tendril infested room or to be blasted by the orb of energy.

"I'm sorry if I do not live up to your standard but I am trying my best, and I promise not to let you down Sir!" Carter yelled down the air duct as he put the metal grate back on and fused it shut with a tiny cero. Carter stood back a few feet and to the left in case Colin decided to bust open the grating if he came through it. Carter didn't wish to get Nacuto out yet so he waited with his left leg outward slightly and his right bent a bit with his weight on it. His left hand was poised out in front of his chest extended and parrell with the floor, his hand was half open with his fingers curled in and his palm exposed in the monkey fist style as his right hand hung low to block a kick if it were to come.

Still Carter thought about the pink mouse.....

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:22 pm
Colin twitched, he had a feeling in the back of his mind. Eh, why the hell not? Might as well. I can either do Ress... or Bankai. Although, considering this IS the Vizard Corps, I suppose the Ress would be more appropriate. He's about proven himself worthy; I won't try to kill him, but if he's that weak... He thought to himself, preparing himself and frowning. He didn't belong here anyway.

He reached his right hand up to his face, preparing himself as his hand twitched, slightly spasmatic from the sudden decision. He grabbed his hairline, giving out a large wave of his hollow's energy as his did so, strong enough that it could possibly give Carter troubles staying concious if he wasn't careful. The air duct was suddenly rank with his hollow's energy; it was preparing itself. He opened his mask's beak, the feathers on the side of it glowing in the dark. He gave a single, bloodcurdling scream as he vanished from the space he had been in, sucked into a garganta, appearing over a particular spot. He looked down briefly at the destroyed wastelands as his spine was bent back, cracking, and his arms were stretched out to the side. He looked up straight at the sky, at the high-noon sun, then his vision went blue.

A field of blue energy exploded around him, going far out from Colin's mask. It brushed on the old crater where it had been created before, rescorching it and destroying the new sand that had been blown on it. A moment later, after reaching the blasts full size, it decreased, going back in on Colin. The garganta he had arrived in swelled in size, as he became visible again from the light. His body, covered in his blue feathers, shimmered in the light, and the wings on his back also reflected light, ready to begin. He opened his eyes slowly behind his mask, stretching the feathers on his back wide. You better be prepared, Carter... because here the monster cometh...

He walked back into the airduct, blowing a space open with his hollow's reiatsu. He could sense that Carter had tried to defend himself by blocking the duct. That won't do at all... He thought to himself, his hollow having tinged his personality that LITTLE bit. He vanished, appearing behind Carter... through another garganta. He placed his hand on the man's shoulder, preparing himself, the hand seeming to appear on the man's shoulder faster than he could see. He emitted a small wave of wind energy, trying to blow the man back, most likely into the wall. Colin held his arms out, pressing on the sides of the cramped air duct... and pressed. He obliterated the duct, making a space around them with his reiatsu, making a box shaped place in between the floors of the VC HQ. He flapped his wings, the feathers of his cloak gathering on his hand. He pushed it forwards, slamming at well over 1o00 miles per hour on the wall where he had tried to throw Carter at. The feathers exploded outwards, slicing with the blade-like nature of a zanpakto wherever they touched, the tendrils they formed by connecting to one another going out for 10 feet all along the surface of the collision.

Colin leapt back, giving another flap of his wings as he skid on the middle of the room once again. He looked at Carter; waiting to see what his reaction was. Then Colin raised his hand, pointing it at the Vizard. From his left arm a bright blue light formed, mesmerizing in its patterns as it steadily grew outwards from the arm, like it was being contained. Then Colin fired it; exploding all around the previously cramped space, surrounding it with the energy of the explosion. He looked on from behind his mask; If Carter had been able to take those two attacks, then Colin would testify to his skill. That wasn't enough to kill him, but he may certainly need some help right away. In any case...

"You still alive, Carter?"

- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 pm
As Carter felt Colin disappear and barely managed to stay standing from the spirit pressure he put off he closed his eyes and waited exhaling, his energy was climbing by the nano second and he knew his time was short. Standing still he remembered the feeling of the portal that Colin had exited through knowing he would need to return back through it and would most likely return closer to Carter if not right next to him.

Shaking his arms he loosened his upper body as he tensed his legs feeling the portal reopen right behind him, his eye sight would have been delayed but feeling the energy was always right on time. Carter kicked off to the side with his right foot flying to the left as he felt a hand graze his shoulder but his speed carried him safely from its grasp. He couldn't help but smile. Carter needed to think fast and knew he had enough energy to dawn his Hollow mask. As he ran out of the way of Colin he focused and let out a scream due to how fast his mask came. It always came faster the more he dawned it but he forgot to be ready for the pain. Pissed he ran further down the main hall as the mask's power seeped into him, altering his speed carrying him away from the winds.

Turning a corner he doubled over and kept boosting his body knowing he would need a shield of some sort since he could feel the energy pulling back towards Colin from some mega blast. He had leapt out of the fire and straight into the furnace. Knowing the body boost from the mask wouldn't be enough to save him he refocused his energy into his palms as he backed int a corner at the far end of the hallway. He prayed as the energy built up and the light around him distorted, he was running out of time Colin's attack would be finished before Carter could create a counter blast big enough to cover his body.

He looked down the hall as a bright light grew in depth and raced towards him, this was Colin's blast. Carter had no choice but to release his own and hope it was enough to keep him alive. He roared in anger as he Let the negatively colored cero free right as the light was about to touch him. The world went black.......

....seconds past that felt like years....

...finally a voice rang out and carter knew he was still awake...

"You still alive, Carter?" it asked as he pushed a section of the now destroyed wall off of his being and he sat up with a grunt as he heard something crack and knew his right hand was shattered and would take a while to heal.

"I'm here.... but barely" was his reply as he laid back down in the rumble waiting for Colin to come up. He didn't care if the fight wasn't over he was spent and he hoped he would be spared anymore energy wasting.

Carter Zenaki 2-3
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm
"Good job, I suppose. It would seem you do know how to take a hit, if anything; most people wouldn't have been able to take that. However, I think that we should get that hand of yours looked at." He said brightly, the cloak of feathers swarming into his mask as it promptly disintegrated off his face. He shunpoed in front of Carter, having created a garganta right behind him. He held onto the vizard's fabric, pulling him along as he entered the dark gate.

Colin thought about it for a moment as he exited, into the medical ward. All that, and the worst he got was a shattered hand... although, it would seem he doesn't have anything like eagle soul. I suppose I could give him a bit of my power, but I believe that a place of healing would be better for him. He was quite eager in our battle, but he should be able to become a good soldier in time. Colin smiled a small smile, opening his mouth as a team of medics raced up, wondering what those noises were. They prepared Carter, hauling him away. Colin shouted after him as he left, putting one hand up to the side of his mouth to amplify the sound:

"Congrats, Carter! You got the job! Make sure you do Spec. Ops. Proud! You hear me? I'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure you do!"

He cried after Carter as he was hauled away. He turned around on one foot as a medic raced up to him. He took one look at the man, taking his tilly hat off his head, looking the man in the eye, and he simply gulped and walked away. Colin gave a wide smile, almost laughing, as he walked out of the medical ward. His pace was fast; he knew he was going to have to fill in all the paperwork, and talk with Ravana and Zin... But for now, the guys gotten a victory of his own under his belt. I look forward to how you progress, Carter Zenachi... He thought to himself as he walked down the hall, looking back only once at the door to the medical ward. I pass the torch of the Special Operation to you. Keep it burning bright.

Then he stopped, suddenly looking down at the floor. He realized what he had done to the air ducts. Then he gulped, walking again, heading to his office. I highly doubt anyone will really notice that, after all...

Colin has exited the thread.

Last edited by jj1234321 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

- Buddha
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:45 pm
Carter simply smiled as Colin lifted him up and he was hauled away to have his cuts and bruises and hand looked at. It was a damn good beating he took in his mind but Colin never said he was weak nor did he say he could do better. It was a personal win for Carter and he let that feeling wash over him. Yawning he lay back on the the transport cot and let his vision drift away to sleep. He sure knew he needed it and he welcomed it. Oh boy would he be sore in the morning.

Carter Out!

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum