Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Left_bar_bleue10015/100000~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty ~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 pm
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Kamijou-touma-youtube-23384698-574-817

OI OI OI!~

Seems that Activity check is upon us once more, now isn't it, Eh'? You guys know the rules, activity checks are now no longer giving out wishes and are used to keep up with who is active and who is not, allowing us to decipher what characters may or may not be needed to be placed under inactive status, but, thats all up to you, now isn't it? All staff and and all members have an obligation to post in this activity check, or have risk of losing tiers, positions, and active characters being placed in inactive status, so we would appriciate it if you posted that you were here, now wouldn't we? ^_^

OKAY THEN, LETS GET THIS ROLLING

• You actually HAVE to post in this, unless you're on a hiatus. There are no bribes or rewards for posting in here, but if you don't post in here? You're gone. Quite simple.

As for the rules:
  1. You MUST have made a post within the last two weeks to qualify for this.
  2. If you do not post in this, it is possible that you will lose your positions, tiers and/or characters--this can be fixed with a proper explanation.
  3. Activity Check starts NOW and will end in 11 days from this date at 12am EASTERN TIME. That is the 5th of March @ midnight.
  4. Staff reserve the right to update Activity Check at any time; an update notice will be posted.

NOW, Template!

Please fill out the template:
Code:
Character: (Do you have an active character? State the name or link their app)
Post/Thread: (Have you made at least two or one RP post in the previous month? If so, link them! This can be an RP thread you made or joined. But for the sake of the site, please have at the very bare mim one post unless you were on temp leave or something of the sort)
Contribution: (Have contributed anything useful to the site?)
Activity: (How would you describe how active you are?)
Notes: (Anything extra you wish to add about your sitaution?)

~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ FXpoQxJ
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Anonymous

~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty Re: ~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~

Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 pm
Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3372-facets-of-the-coin Post/Thread: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4951p10-fragments-open
Contribution: Characters? TBH I'm more that floater that just pokes in stuff. With fingers. hmm pies. I don't see much of what I did myself : that would be others to speak of, don't you think? After all, we can't see all the contributions we've made, since sometimes, it seems second nature to us. I will say I am joining two baddie orgs, and I am trying out for a demon shop x3
Activity: I'm on near every day~! Maybe not posting wise, since it takes time, but I am on. lol.
Notes: Nothing much, 'cept I'm getting into gaming. But that's okay <3
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 am
Character: killerants ishida
Post/Thread: https://www.platinumhearts.net/25503-killerants-vs-hanataro
Contribution:nothing that i know of
Activity:almost everyday

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Left_bar_bleue20650/20000~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 pm
Character: Colin Washi
Post/Thread: Here
Contribution: Well, other than being around, checking apps, working with members, trying to be a friendly face, and continuing trying to get the Nature Iramasha on their feet... o_o would seem I've done more than I realized this month...
Activity: Here all the time, unless somewhere else.
Notes: THE BARRACKS ARE VERY USEFUL!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Character: Kenshin Yamagato & Zoro Takahashi
Post/Thread: No, only the applications. But this is because i joined only 12 days ago and finished my side character only 9 days ago and my main character 2 days ago.
Contribution: My company in the Xat & my help to some new players. Nothing else yet.
Activity: On at least 2 hours a day.
Notes: Once in a while, mommy dearest pulls out the cords of my computer, meaning i can't come online. When that's the case i can only come online when i'm at school, and that doesn't leave me with alot of time on my hands for this site. This happened last week, being the reason it took so long for me to finish Zoro. Hoping it won't happen again any time soon, but a man can only hope.

Spoiler:
Carter Zenaki
Carter Zenaki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Left_bar_bleue5/100~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm
Character: Carter Zenaki https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5336-carter-zenaki-intro-bio-approved-3-3?highlight=Carter+Zenaki
Post/Thread: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5474-seems-like-a-beginning-of-something-big?highlight=A+new+beginning https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5535-dancing-and-singing-open?highlight=dancing+++%2Bsinging https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4951-fragments-open?highlight=Fragments https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5366-valin-s-problem-open?highlight=valins+problem
Contribution: Honestly no but I have joined the vizard corps and I am going to be in the arc event. I have managed to piss people off with my crude actions but now I am focusing on making my character a force for good
Activity: Annoyingly active
Notes: Looking for any other new people like myself to befriend so we can grow together or just any friends

Carter Zenaki 2-3
Anonymous

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 am
~ACTIVITY CHECK - FEBRUARY 2012~ 753f40fbd4fafdf4606a4d5028c77e89ccb1ac70

This is way old ._.; Archived!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum