Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Fri May 18, 2012 11:49 am
D: Yakuin isn't going to be a councilperson anymore?

Darnit Aiv, tell me when you do these things!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri May 18, 2012 1:40 pm
Well, here it is: My first Edotensei concept for Dr. Hebi.

History: After he found out Nagato wouldn't ever allow him to make an Edo of him, Dr. Hebi began to think to himself. He designed something very similar, modeled off of Nagato's Resserection. (Dr. Hebi: *w* -STALKERFACE-) However, instead of Paths of Pain, he has… Paths of Prophecy. Basically, they're all related to something related to the foundations of Religion: Servant, Savior, Wisdom, Angel, Prayer, and Visions/Redemption. Ironic that they're being used by a snake man. In fact, he wouldn't even have been able to make these specific bodies of former prophets if it weren't for gravedigging… and the odd fact he found them in demon world… (Or is JUST ABOUT TO -looks at Redd- )

The Six Paths of Prophecy:

Servant Path, Jeremiah (The Weeping Servant)

Savior Path, Isaiah (The Non-aggressive Savior)

Wisdom Path, Ezekiel (The Speechless Old Man)

Angel Path, Tobit (Blind Justice, Rapheal)

Prayer Path, Baruch (Power of Prayer)

Visions Reddeming Path, Zechariah (Saving in the Future)

Servant Path: The Servant Path is in charge of "serving" the other paths; it's speed is difficult to trace with the human eyes, as his limbs are able to suddenly burst into a speed almost un-godly in likeness. His defensive skills are also quite potent, made to defend his other Paths and prevent them from coming to harm and serving them; however, he has very little attack power of his own. He can also be given orders from the other Paths as well, something unique to him. Also, the Servant Path permanently keeps a yoke, as would be put on cattle, around his neck.

Savior Path: The Savior Path will always attempt to "save" the other paths. He has decent speed and defense, as well as quite high attack. However, he has one very special ability. In addition as trying to stop an opponent from harming another path or saving his allies from other dangers, he has the same unique power that Dr. Hebi has. He can touch destroyed Paths of Prophecy, and over the course of two posts, one where it begins and the other it takes up healing it, he brings it back to life and fully function. The Savior Path always seems to have some strange affinity with the Servant Path, always trying to save it whenever it can. Also, the Savior Path never uses a weapon on his enemies, always using energy attacks or hand to hand.

Wisdom Path: The Wisdom Path has not only the highest intelligence of the Paths of Prophecy, but also has the greatest "understanding" of the world around him. He has almost as much strategy and comprehension skills as Dr. Hebi. However, he has one other very, very vital skill. Anything that he sees, he is able to pass directly over to the other Paths of Prophecy. As such, he is able to lead them into battle, for it is "Wise" enough to lead, using his sight to coordinate the actions of all the other Paths, which listen to him unquestioningly.

Angel Path: The Angel Path is, without a doubt, the main combantant, soldier, of the Paths. He strikes his opponents without mercy or pause, damaging them as fast and as hard as he can, using a special yellow-colored energy. This energy literally burns the soul of those that are hit by it, making it 40% more effective upon those that he hits with it. However, he only has moderate defenses; and he tends to get wrecked while fighting, needing help from the Savior and Servant Paths.

Prayer Path: The Prayer Path… is constantly immobile. As soon as it walks out of its coffin, it immediately enters into a pose. While in this pose, it gathers large amounts of reishi from the air around him. From there, he is able to instantly transfer the energy to the other Paths, giving the Savior power to heal, the Angel power to fight, the Servant power to serve, the Wisdom the power to share what he can see, and the Vision the power to Vision. Also, the Prayer Path wears a strange necklace, with a star on it, a cross, several beads with marks on them, and another styled-star.

Vision Redeeming Path: This is the… strangest path. Its powers are… ever-changing. Whenever it is summoned into an environment, it's eyes open. Its eyes… are literally stars; spheres of space that show tiny dots, as if they were constantly looking forwards towards the stars. They see into the past, present, and future of the battlefield; they are never able to speak about what they see, or react to it. However, that is not what is important. After looking around the timeline of the place for a post, it selects a single technique (Roughly-Mid Level and with the owner's permission to select) And copies it, making it it's main ability that was once someone elses, other than another Path's. However, it is able to fight with that ability as a master would; being the "Redemption" trait, as it were called. Also, in addition to his starry eyes, it always has a black triangle upon its forehead. However, after each battle/thread, that ability is lost, never accessible to Vision Redeeming path again.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm

----/\\____/\\
----)---W---(
----\\---A---/
-----)--R--(
----/---R---\\
----)---I----(
---/----O----\\
---\\----R----/
--- \\__S__/
--------))
-------//
------((
-------\\)

>DEAR LORD I LOVE/D THAT SERIES.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 am
----/\\____/\\
----)---W---(
----\\---A---/
-----)--R--(
----/---R---\\
----)---I----(
---/----O----\\
---\\----R----/
--- \\__S__/
--------))
-------//
------((
-------\\)

Going to use that to indicate a status update from now on.

1. Raiki, I posted for you.
2. NOTHING IS GOING ON TODAY D:
3. Wow… this thread has 760 views on it o_O
4. Ummmm gonna try to post for Katana next.
5. =w=
6. Owo
7. *w *

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:25 am
8D

I DO BELIEVE I AM NOW COMPLETELY, UTTERLY CAUGHT UP WITH ALL MY THREADS! YES! OR AT LEAST HAVE THEM ALL WRITTEN UP FOR! SUCCESS!

-holds up arms high in front of the ocean-

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:09 pm
----/\\____/\\
----)---W---(
----\\---A---/
-----)--R--(
----/---R---\\
----)---I----(
---/----O----\\
---\\----R----/
--- \\__S__/
--------))
-------//
------((
-------\\)

Mmk...

Crow, you needs to post, plox.
If someone could poke crow for me and tell him that, I would be much oblidged.

Also, kinda sad no one wanted to tell me anything. Guess y'all are having slow times...

Cept for Tsu. Dear god he's gotten into gear o_o LIKE A MECHA!

- Buddha
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm
SHUT UP WEIRDO

JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 FXpoQxJ
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1570/100JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 pm
D: Leave Da JJ alone!!!! -Kung fu kick @ Blade.-

http://s3.media.squarespace.com/production/349760/6196518/images/Sekirei3NewGuyKick.jpg

^ Dats you! Dats my foot. o_o

HI JJ!!!! -Wave, wave.-
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:06 pm
DON'T TRY ANYTHING, LITTLE APP CHECKER. :@

JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 FXpoQxJ
JJ Communication Thread - Page 11 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:58 pm
What did you people do to my beautiful communication thread? ;w;

Edit: ^ this coming from the guy who has a blushing red head as Gus avatar. You ain't got nothin to be calling ME a weirdo.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum