Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 pm
...sweet mother of god. This is the best avatar I've made up until this point, GIn.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Dsfdsfsd_zps06b10734

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 WVMWLOu
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A graphic for my Shini WIP using the description I have on the app located Here
Why: I cannot find a good image to use for him
Incentive: Whatever you want.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Request: Site Avatar and XAT Avatar
Why: Noticed your work with Gin and I am making a return for for Hanako, so might as well get things up for her.
Incentive: Haven't thought of much, yet.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Hitomi

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Anonymous

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 am

Request: I would like to ask for an Avatar, as I don't really have one.
Why: I don't really have a partly decent avatar or signature so I was hoping you could help me. The characters I would use are Kazama Chikage . I am trusting your artistic senses as I don't care on picture really..Hope you can help me out thanks Frost..^_^
Incentive:
Would owe you a big time favor, would pay money but I am poor irl...sorry favors all I got.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Request: Not sure if your currently doing requests, but I'd love a new posting template for Horus.
Why: Two things have inspired my wish for a new/upgraded template for Horus. The first being a few of your most recent templates... They're simply awesome. The second inspiration for requesting a new template is the War for Australia event, and getting Horus active again.

Links for Pictures
1st Link
2nd Link
3rd Link
4th Link

For this new template, if possible I'd like it to be based around a specific theme or two. Said themes being battle/gore/blood, and insanity. Color-wise, if it works well with the theme, and whatever idea(s) you may have, I'd like to have reds, blacks, whites, golds, and well anything that works really.

Finally, if you could, can you find a way to tie in Horus' alias, Shinku Nikuya, or in english, Crimson Butcher.

Incentive: I'm already getting active again, which in itself is awesome. I plan to be finishing my two most recent apps within the next week(two at the most), and getting them active. Finally, I have a horde of unfinished W.I.P's that I plan to start completing over the next month or two. Aside from finishing characters, and getting them active I currently can't think of anything else, so if something comes to mind, lemme know. xP

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Request: Avatar, hopefully saying Kakine with an image of him for my ACMRP avatar. Colour doesn't bother me, creators choice.
Why: It'd feel nice to have a professionally made avatar, and since I know you're great with it, it'd be nice to see one.
Incentive: I'll pay tree fiddy... maybe more.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:08 am
For Le'Moose, now quit 'yer belly achin'

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 am

Request: An Avatar, hopefully with Horus in it somewhere. Color, etc is all up to you; go with what fits best
Here's the three best pic links I could find; One, Two, Three (If you use this one, it'd be awesome if the purple energy around his hand could be changed into a gold/black/red-ish electricity kind of deal.)
Why: Aside from wanting a fresh new avatar, you've got immense skill and I'd like to see what you come up with. Note; At the moment I'd prefer this over my other requests.
Incentive: Not sure at the moment, will think of something.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum