Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A template For Magnolia
Her FC is either Road Kamelot From D.gray-man or Mary Clarissa Christie From Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-.

Images you could use.

Spoiler:
Why: Because I need to up her gfx game.

Incentive:
Incentive i could give you many things, but right now i am avidly working on a Royal for shadow fall, plus i feel magnolia needs a template to fit this Major event you've cooked up with shadin and everyone, plus i could keep in this current mood, amusing content flowing as you found out with our little touma (Shadin) and Accelerator (Demonica) moment in Take back from the pack, Plus with all Magnolia's Growth i feel that i should have a template that in my opinion is worthy to post using for her, as my own templates just are not cutting it.

In short, More demons , more suprises, and Me getting my ass in gear and getting active.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:03 pm
THIS IS FOR HORUS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm
Dude.. Tis badass, excellent, your work is just pure awesome man. xD A wonderful template for the new Jade Cross Lt Commander.
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm
Gotta try!

Request: Posting template for Nozomi, using this image: Link
Whatever you do with it, I hope you can make her red eyes really striking against the entire image, but I feel if I let do as you will with the creative process, you'll produce something amazing irregardless.
Why: New look, new template o-o!
Incentive: 50,000,000 YENS!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Qx494h
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Request: Once Again, since Zefonse Kaizme Resurrección been waiting since Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm
Why: I fail at GFX so hard it not even funny.
Incentive:
https://s1055.photobucket.com/user/letor1/library/Zefonse?sort=3&page=1 Look at all those pics! LOOK AT THEM THEY GROWN IN THESE YEARS... meanwhile

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Too-long

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 XmGUKMS
Mokuzai
Mokuzai
Starter Member

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:14 am

Request: Posting template for Naruto site[LR] and one of those animated signatures if you can
Why: I saw your advertisement and your work looks amazing. I'd love for your posting templates to be apart of my writing.
Incentive:Possible new member of PH

Template details
Colors are purple and gold, or just purple and black; doesn't really matter
I want the text to say: How would you murder me?
If possible can you do aSenju symbol here and put it as the faded background behind the text or the header image?

Signature Details
Same color scheme as above as well as the faded image deal.
Text: Tensu leader: Mokuzai Kyuusaisha
with his name being written in any font that you deem fit
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Request:

• Size:450x200 or 400x175
  • Color scheme: if you could match it up with my avatar, that would be nice.
  • Font: Something that looks hand written, possibly, idk whatever you think is nice.
  • Pictures: .gif .gif2 Extra stuff moar moar yes, moar lol,wut? last one
  • Idea: I'd like to have a either offset to a corner in the middle or just in the background if you can make any of those look right with one of the images, I'm actually diggin the one that is labeled "lol,wut?" but whatever you can do would be awesome. I provided you with a lot of choices so go ahead and go nuts.

Why: Unfortunately my photoshop won't produce them without me reinstalling it. So nay on that and yay for Frost being good at these things
Incentive: Well, I don't have yen, but I can send you five bucks via paypal? Up to you, really.
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue5/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:21 am

Request:Post Template
Possible Image:

Another Possible Image:

Light blue or green or something around or in between those colors besides that its up to you boss

Why:After this war Roderich is only going to get stronger. He is currently a lieutenant and with open positions sometime when he has the strength he will go for one. Plus I suck entirely and coding/gfx and your awesome at it and this'll be my first template evveerrr.

Incentive:
T=Broke sooo idk yet lol

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 pm
For The Moose of Mooses

Artist: Billy Talent - Song: Cure For The Enemy - Word Count: 1468
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the path

way. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Request:
1 - Template for Gilgamesh, The King of Heroes
1 - Alternate Header for said template of the True Gilgamesh (Prototype Version)
Color Scheme: Gold. Lots of gold. But also royal blue and crimson red for the secondary colors.
Why:
Because the Golden King of Heroes will require a new template to go with his return, his glorious, glorious return... And to help better the interests of K-World
Incentive:
I ADOPTED F#CKING GILGAMESH.
Not to mention a happy JJ is a good JJ. =w=

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum