Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 pm
Love it man! Thanks!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Template to Be Made for Sarah McCullen. Her FC is Yuigahama Yui
Why: I reeereeeeeeeeeeeally want one, and I think you'd make her an attractive one.
Incentive: Kakine beating the shit out of people.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Request: A graphic header for James. Please use,
Spoiler:
Make sure you use blacks and whites. Grays are acceptable, but not as main colours. I would prefer if black was the dominant colour. Anyway, If you wanna put a subtitle, put "James William Caldwell- Vector" or something along those lines. Just use his name, and "Vector" in there at least once.
Why: James needs to look badass. And come on Frosty, look into his voided eyes. They're just screaming for you to help :3
Incentive: Okay, I'll give you 5 million yen, and I'll be an active little fucker for as long as I can. How's that sound? Hmmmmm? Hmmmmmmm? HMMMMMMMMMM? -sits down in corner-
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:14 am

Request: I'd like a posting template for Oka of the Vandenreich, preferably a golden or yellow template as a whole. Her face claim is Vento from Toaru Majutsu no Index. If given a title, secret weapon would be nice.
Why: Would be nice to have a professionally done template for her.
Incentive: Ten hundred million sacrifices.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:35 pm
THIS ONE BE FOR KYLE!

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:13 am
Fuck to the hell yes. Thanks so much Frosty!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:57 pm
THIS IS FOR POCKEH! NIGGA BETTER POST, THIS TEMPLATE IS CRIPSY

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 WVMWLOu
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:25 pm
◄Frosty-Sama's Request Template►

Request: An awesome posting template for my character Tsumi Buredo, reading "Experimental Life Form- Tsumi Buredo" :3

EDIT- Perhaps using this picture?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f76/17/18/55/80/tsumi_10.jpg

Why: Because I love you? Does that count?

Incentive: I'll be your best friend~ :3

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 1
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Lc8Buao∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Od6P2IG∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Lc8Buao

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:49 am

Request: I was thinkin' of requestin' a template for Sou Yuuki, and he holds the faceclaim of Akabane Karma from Assassination Classroom, though his faceclaim is quite hard for me to find tho'. If you could, the background image could be a little aggressive and a title as 'The Nightmare', yo', danks'.
Why: Yo', it'd be nice for a badass template for 'dur nightmare, yo'.
Incentive: A huge wave of posts and ultimate activity from me. If not enough, i shall present you with the finest cookie.

Empty, blank space.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue5/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 am

Request: Secondary Posting Template for Hanako
Why: To variate and possibly set up moods.
Incentive: Will make good use of it.

Image in mind, but not sure if it will show since it is from Blogspot.
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 DOA5_top01

If it does not show, try this link.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e-GqWpEqMwA/T5szi3TXXSI/AAAAAAAADvw/fgQySgjRhA8/s1600/DOA5_top01.jpg

If the link does not work, then I don't know what would.

You can cut off the title below and focus in more on the face because it is pretty much an expression that Hanako has when she is serious.

Alternate picture
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 Hqdefault

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/oXfGMEt15Jk/hqdefault.jpg

You don't have to focus on the head since Hanako can change her outfit. XD

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 29 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum