Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue40/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:01 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Shinigami App Template and a Post Template
I'd like the App Template to be divided into different posts as some portions might be lenghty. As for specifics, I would rather be surprised. Something nifty, but for the most part, you have the freedom to tinker and experiment as you see fit depending on the pictures provided and what you may find it fits best.
(A fair amount of pictures have been provided but should you like to search for more, the FC is Unchou Kanu. The strange spear (or staff thing) its the shikai look of her weapon. Yes, each picture is a heart ^-^). And her name is Aiko Kyoraku

❤ <-- This is her bankai look

Why: Seems to be an interesting character and this is also my first request on the frost graphics board. Hoping she becomes an asset for the Gotei and a good wife to Tsubasa.
Incentive:
$5 paid. My undying love is currently priceless and my body is not quite available ^-^ Ok...since Frost is a bit troubled lately, I shall offer my body as well. But only once, and only for 2 hours... You still gotta use a condom.

Last edited by Pammy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Anonymous

Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:13 pm

Request:Post Template forYozora Shinsui
Why: Want to make his posts a bit more neat and with a greater design. Looking to make him a mainline protagonist for me as I has a Antag already and I want to aid Ulqui in the proliferation of his new clan.
Incentive:1000000 Yen and maybe knowledge of a guy who could kill the winter for you
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:11 am

Request:A header image for my new template (600px width max) and a background to go with it. If possible, please make the background able to look well when repeated. Face Claim is "Staz" from Blood Lad. Also, if possible a GIF
Why: For a template for my new character. I'm not the greatest with Graphics and don't have a proper computer to create some.
Incentive: My love and affection. I don't have much to offer. I can give you some Yen I suppose, but I don't have a lot

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:43 am

Request: A posting template. I'll go along with whatever style you can put in to make it cool, as long as the color of his template is Red, i'm totally fine with anything that you put in it.
Why: He hauls ass, he needs new template & doesn't want to be left out of the league in the world of graphics plus it'll be great to see him going out with more activity as of lately in PH all over again soon.
Incentive: RAGEFACE ACTIVITY NEXT MONTH. And if you want to, you won't lose your bet in exchange for the template, since i'm the one who made the betting thread in the first place, 'nuff said.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:22 am
Sorry if it's a bit rusty; getting back in the groove. But this one is for Eric

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. his track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:11 am
NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT: ENJOY DANSEN

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. his track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Anonymous

Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 pm
Oh god Frost that.....

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 196fuarapyylmgif
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:50 am
Time to shake off the dust again. This one is for Sou.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 am

Request: Posting Tempalate for Izanagi Shinsui - Use whatever image of his fc you likee, (Hashirama Senju is the FC)
Why: He's a new dude, I aim to have him be a pretty influential character upon my return which will hopefully be long enough for the template to be made. He's pretty badass, ill owe ye' one.
Incentive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMrDC0kdqc8
^ Provided you with some entertainment hahah.(Watch it to the end)

Welp, that's it. Let's see where this bad boy goes.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:22 am
2MUCHGUTSINTHISTEMPLATE.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum