Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Empty So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Shoot_11

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? _or_do10

COYOTE STARRK

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1
RIDES AGAIN.

Starrk looked all around him. He wasn't sure where he was; he wasn't even sure why he was awake. He would much rather be sleeping; that was all he really knew at this point. However, for some blasted reason, he couldn't fall asleep. So he stood up off the ground where he had been laying, standing up in the strange darkness that completely filled his vision. He reached his right hand up to scratch the stubble on his...-

"Where is my chin stubble?" He wondered aloud, suddenly staring down at himself. And... he saw it. The ground was much closer than normal, he was wearing some weird vest-thing, and... no pants. His clothes were all white, and as he reached up his right hand,he felt something round and hard.

"AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!" Starrk called out, suddenly sitting up, gripping his chest, panting in shock. He quickly moved his hands over his face, feeling the stubble on his chin back where it belonged. He slid his hands down, running them over the piece of his hollow mask, and he sighed, laying back on the ground.What the hell... I swear... this is such a bother... darn K-World cafeteria... weird stuff in their food.... He closed his eyes again... but found himself unable to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking of that disturbing dream, where he had turned into-

"LILYNETTE!" He called out, suddenly realizing what was wrong. He heard footsteps then, as Lilynette appeared... with company.

Lilynette had nodded at the two strangers. "OF COURSE" She said, waving a hand, a smile on her face. Her brilliant green hair shifted from side to side, her eyes almost closed from the smirk-like look she was giving off. "Starrk would LOVE to spar with you two." She giggled, before turning around, stopping dead as she heard a strange scream. "That's odd... he's right down this corridor, comeon!" She said enthusiastically, running for the edge of the corridor and stepping out over it, hopefully being followed by the two people who had asked her for sparring help...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Left_bar_bleue0/0So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Empty Re: So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway?

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 pm
Seraph silently moved through the shadows of the building, as he had no idea what to suspect after just joining the group K-World, as the Iramasha clan was just not suiting for him anymore as Seraph now decided to set his main goal on finding his Devil Iramasha father who he lost before he was born, and he figured K-World might be the best place for him to do that. As he heard about how Kin Iramasha offered to grant the members of the group a wish for joining and with this wish Seraph figured he could make his dreams come true, but for now he just do his work as a member of the group. Though now Seraph was just messing with people more than doing work since there were no prisoners or targets that needed to have their minds invaded or to be assassinated. So Seraph figured he would just play with the people of the group, as now Seraph just hid in the shadow of some random member of the group as they walked around the building with some strange girl seraph did not know. And for the most part either of the two people had managed to find out that Seraph was there.

Seraph figured that this would get boring sooner than later. As neither of the two people had managed to sense Seraph’s spirit pressure though he was doing his best of keeping it hidden. As a good assassin should be able to hide themselves just like Seraph was doing, and unlike most Seraph had a better shot of hiding himself, as he was truly capable of using the shadows to hide himself from others. And from the looks of it his ability was truly getting better at hiding himself, as either of the two people that Seraph was following were even able to detect that he was there, even as he read their minds to see what they were thinking about, not even the slightest idea of a person following them popped up in either of their minds. This made Seraph feel that either he was truly getting better at become a assassin or these two just sucked at detecting the spirit pressure of others. Though he slightly hopped that the arrow led to the first conclusion. And as the two people walked Seraph would start to feel the spirit pressure of another person, one that he recognized somewhat.

Though Seraph did not know much about whom this man was he did feel his spirit pressure before and had heard his name though Seraph could not completely remember it all the way. Cause all Seraph could remember about the name was that it started with a S, though this did not matter much did not matter much to Seraph though, but the strange thing was that there was actually another person who had the same spirit pressure of the dude whose name started with a S. This figure would then go to ask if the two were down to spar with him, as the man named Starrk was down the hall, and so before the girl managed to completely turn around Seraph would appear from the shadows and answer the girl saying, “if these two do not want to spar I will be down to spar with him”. As Seraph said this he would than let everyone get a good look at him as he merged himself back into the shadows and made his way down the hall where the man named stark was supposedly. Since Seraph figured that this was the time for him to test his skills since he had gotten somewhat stronger since he left the Iramasha clan and needed to test out his skills, and this stark guy seemed like the perfect person to train against.

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway?

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Anonymous

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Empty Re: So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway?

Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm
    Soki was now. There was a twist of long hair, as a nameless member had asked the gentle woman to come with him to face Stark : but it was simply non-sense of course! The woman just laid her hand gently on the boy's arm, as he started to look sick, seeing as they couldn't find Stark, and his courage was fading. And without ado, he turned tail and ran, leaving Soki and some stranger. But a lady never ran. ''My.'' was all the figure said, the voice soft and gentle, very feminine. There was a gentleness, as the girl smiled at the male beside her, with a sort of bow. ''I am Soki, pleased to meet you. Lilynette-chan, shan't we find Stark soon? It's rude to keep a man waiting, and no Lady does that.'' she said softly, almost graceful, as her movements followed behind the energetic arrancar, a sort of quietness about her.

Ah, the knowledge which she had but no other did.

[short but w/e XD]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Left_bar_bleue20650/20000So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm
Starrk looked up as Lilynette returned to him. "...Lilynette… who the hell is this…?" He said tiredly, rubbing his eyes at her. He wasn't sure, but something about this lady made him feel weird.

"Her name is Soki, Starrk! She wanted to meet you!"

"Meet me, huh…?" Starrk replied, looking up at the ceiling as he rubbed the hairs of his chinny-chin-chin. Finally, he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "My name is Coyote Starrk, this is my… companion, Lilynette Gingerback. I assume you are in K-World then? If so, if you need anything… I guess you could ask me and Lilynette…" He said, looking back down the hall before letting out a HUGE yawn. Jeez… what a busy day…

[Short but w/e XD]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:49 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A sort of elegance that flowed like a river, as the figure smiled lightly at the male that was being woken up. The energetic Arrancar that was Lilynette was trying to get her.. well whatever they were. It wasn't strange to Soki : who was she to judge? Judgement was so unrefined : only proven antics would allow an opinion. The woman curtsied, as her long hair flowed softly from her shoulder, a gentle smile on her lips. ''Greetings to you as well, Starrk-san.'' she said softly, a sort of dangerous gleam in those brown eyes. It was a gleam of knowledge and yet curiosity, as the figure straightened up. ''Pardon my intrusion, but initially, I was here to combat you with the aid of some others. However, they ran away, unfortunately. And I have certain knowledge that I am not strong enough to fight you on my own, so please forgive me for that.'' spoke the woman, her tone truly sincere : her words flowed almost flawlessly, so beautifully gentle and feminine. The tone was a bit low, and yet it fit : the entirety of Soki was almost ambigous, and yet it was perfectly female. ''However, I was hoping to chat, or do something together then. A low leveled spar without abilities : I could possibly surprise you. I am much lower then you in strength, so I would be honoured in anything you do.'' she said, bowing again. It was full of deference and of tranquility : there was a charming strength behind that delicate feminine look.

It was almost sexy, some would say, as there was a gentle touched upon Lilynette's head. ''If not, then we may simply retreat for some other activitity, such as tea or maybe even ice cream. I do not wish to bore Lilynette-chan either, and I simply wish to.. produce something with the rare moment I have seemed to attain with you.'' Again, that voice was soft, alluring. Soki however, held no threat : they were true and honest statements. Many would think of that strange, but the girl understood better then most when to lie and when to speak honestly. After all, truth was sometimes much more powerful then lies. In a sense, it was a perfect balance of both and all : it was a form of mirage, and yet not. It was a dance : each movement contributed to the whole. And Soki liked that : that's why she had a skilled tongue. And it wasn't just skilled in that, if needed : after all, nobility and elegance had it's prices.. and Soki was no stranger to that.

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:05 am

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? Shoot_11

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? _or_do10

COYOTE STARRK

So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1So, did you hear the one about Starrk and the Hallway? 769px-Coyote_Starrk_Mugshot_ep277-1
RIDES AGAIN.

Starrk's eyes were kind of low as she walked up to them, threatening that he would go snooze at any time. However, he heard her greeting, as the former Primero Espada focused on her once more. After all, this was a comrade with relevant business; something he tried to make a point of being awake for. ”Running away... Either they're cowards... Or...” He said as he was interrupted by a massive yawn. ”They really needed a nap.” He said, blinking slowly.

Her feminitiy was not lost on himself, nor on Lilynette, who started to get a little bit jealous like a little sister would, who came up and punched Starrk in the gut for no reason whatsoever as Soki made it's proposal. ”D#@$ OW. A spar... Well then, I guess we could do a game of “Can't touch this”” He said, as he sat on the floor and then laid himself out on it, looking up at it.

Lilynette, however, was unable to go and kick him because something tuched her on the head. ”Fine, if you win we'll all go out for ice creams.” He yawned, as Lilynette smiled broadly and hugged Soki, although she knew it was unlikely that Starrk would lose at a game of Can't Touch this. ”Rules... are simple... Just hit me or touch me somehow, and you win.” He said, as his eyelids began to get lower and lower, waiting for her to make her move...

- Buddha
Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Soki gave a smile, knowing that the male was highly skilled, even if he was.. lazy. Watching the two interact was amusing, as the little Arrancar hugged the female, happy at the promise. And maybe, Starrk would be surprised at Soki's skills : did it matter? He waited for her to make her move, as she simply smiled at him. ''Alright, I suppose a game would be acceptable, if only for Lilynette's sake.. after all, she is looking forward to that ice cream.'' spoke the woman gently, as she took a step or two closer : before suddenly blipping forward without a sort of hesitation. She was using her speed sharply and suddenly, with great control : and she aimed to touch him with a single arm tap. Her form was beautiful : she had studied a bit of martial arts, and the pants she wore made it easier for her to move. Her skirt was a bit wafty, but it showed nothing : in fact, it just made her seem more elegant, her entire body moving with a soft and yet firm power. It was very interesting, as she would see what Starrk may go for next.

However, in the corner of the second eye, her other hand was moving, as if to keep her balance. It was certainly going to be interesting, and Soki understood that, her long trails of hair floating behind her. It was a bird in flight : and who knew what else that bird could do? Starrk would probably find out : the hard way.

[A bit short, but meh. Make it longer next time JJ!]

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 am
Starrk's eyes were closed and he was snoring loudly by the time Soki came in for an attack. Her attack was so refined; it was almost like Soki was a pretty young lady or something. However, Starrk lacked immediate time for frivolity; so rather than deal with her as he should have, he merely vanished, causing her hand to go through the space his arm had occupied a split second before, as she regained her balance very well. Not bad. He thought as he watched her, hovering on the bottom the ceiling with one eye lazily opened at her. Starrk really was trying to nap, however much he didn't look it. However, it would be very hard to catch Starrk both napping AND unawares of what was going around near him. After all, if he couldn't at least do that he couldn't sleep on the job.

"YOU GOTTA SURPRISE HIM!" Lilynette shouted at Soki, totally on Soki's side on this matter. After all, there was ice cream to be had! Her bodyw as almost shivering in anticipation, the very loose white vest she wore barely covering herself. Honestly, Lilynette wondered some days why she wore so little clothes; but then other days figured that it was just who she was and got along with it. That or she got distracted and stopped thinking about it. Or else her mind wandered on to think about something else, which happened frequently.

Starrk did not move from the ceiling or give any sign that he could hear Lilynette. He could hear her perfectly fine, of course; how could you not hear the ravings of a little girl when ice cream was involved? However, his movements were none as he continued to look down onto Soki, wondering exactly how she would come and try to attack him on the ceiling. ...well this is awkward. He thought to himself as he looked down at her through his one eye, giving a great yawn. I haven't anything else to think or say… He thought as his one eye began to close slightly, as if truly tired…

(darncomplagsry notemplate)

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He had decided to simply disapear : that was fine. Soki was fine with it : but she had more then that, as the woman had kept herself upright and refined. It was amazing, to see a girl so focused and yet so delicate. The flower that was beautiful was powerful : it caught others in it's gaze and slipped them under. She respected his skills : but she would never in a million years, come close to him conventionally. Her maneuver had showed her that, even as she, with ease, slipped upwards, her body moving. He would have to come down, even as her fingers worked, moving. Iron claw : a typical move. She was moving with aggression, but a gentle delicateness that hid the truth of the strength. A truth that he would never discover by not taking her hits. The second he moved, she moved : following him as if sensing where he was going, following on his heels. It was the job of a woman to support a man : so know all of his signs.

A beautiful, deadly dance, as each shot was to kill. She knew he would never take the mortal blow : but each hit that he did not take had a heavy murderous intent. It was thick : she would get nowhere by playing, and they both knew that. She understood her skill gap : therefore, she could afford to go all out and kill, here he would have to pull back because he was surperior. So this made her so much more dangerous then he. The girl didn't let up the pressure for a full ten minutes : ten minutes of silence, letting no sound escape her. Then without warning, she landed, taking a breath. ''Lilynette, don't move.'' she said softly. Should the arrancar girl move, she would feel wires slip into her : not enough to harm her if she stopped, but they would draw blood. And thus, Soki's trap was lain, as Starrk was also in the middle of these wires, but much tighter : a twitch would cut him now.

''Is that my victory?'' she said idily, considering that Sonido was just high speed movement : the wires would get him if he tried. After all, brute force was never a woman's companion : cunning and trickery was. And thus, the woman stood, her gaze gentle and yet powerful. A flower capable of making the world tremble, should she put her mind to it : that was her goal.. and she was highly aiming for it, of course.

Photobucket
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm
The former Primero's eyes followed the girl as she leaped all around below him. She would not touch him; of that he was certain. However, after ten minutes of this frivolty, and Starrk wondering what exactly it was that she was doing, she told Lilynette to watch out. She'd only tell her that if there was something she needed to be alerted by... He thought as he looked around himself more carefully with those uncaring, sleepy eyes...

Which shot open as he realized he was surrounded by slicing wires. Darnit. I guess I was just too sleepy to notice them. He thought, his body completely frozen. He realized as he blinked that even in front of him, his eyelids had been slightly cut by the wires in front of his face. Not bad at all... He thought as he took a deep breath. "Very well. I suppose you win this contest... if not for this." He said with a smile, as in front of his entire body a light began to glow. It was an intense light, as the energy that an arrancar was so prone to leak when firing a cero began to exude from his body in massive quantities. However, he suddenly paused for a moment, glancing up at the cieling, not moving his head even an inch. "Nah. Not worth the trouble." He said simply, as he pushed his hands back and sat up.

The wires caught on his body from multiple sides, and he physically winced as one of them cut his lower cheekbone. However, the others all popped free from their binds, as they came up with Starrk's body, having failed to pierce his diamond hard hierro. He moved forwards simply, blinking at the two of them as he moved down the hall. "Come on. The cafeteria is this way." He said simply, leading them over to the cafeteria before buying Lilynette her zebra cone and sending her over to her table to eat it. "What would you like?" He asked Soki, glancing over at her, his face still cut, and waiting for Soki to tell him what kind she wanted, as the K-world cafe had every flavor known to mankind.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum