Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Empty Follow the pineapple (Izumi)

Mon May 28, 2012 1:42 am
"Okay, let's get this started shall we?"

Andrew had began to hum to himself as he started to get some of his knives sharpened. Before he cooked, he always made sure to get all of the busy work out of the way before going to work. Setting his chef's knife aside, the vizard put on a makeshift skullcap to keep his hair in check and immediately washed his hands. He had planned out the menu in his head that he wanted to try, so the first thing he was going to do was set some meat aside. Grabbing some beef, he trimmed the fat and tendon from the cut before marinating it in a marinade he created that had a mix of soy sauce, dijon mustard and brown sugar. It was one of the fall back marinades he always worked on to get the right combination and used it for the beef before putting it back in the fridge. He washed his knives while humming to himself, grabbing a head of cabbage and placing it on freshly cleaned table to work on some coleslaw.

As he smiled while working on the food, the vizard always was thinking about training. His knife handling had been translated into his zanjutsu and he didn't use much agility. But as he worked he began to rattle off incantations in his head as he sliced into the heads of cabbage. If anything Andrew was pretty good with his Kidō. He continued to work on cutting his vegetables, smiling happily as he then read the recipe again. "Okay, now to get some peanuts." Walking to the pantry he grabbed some peanuts as he then thought about his mask. The thought of the ressurecion always was on his mind. He wasn't sure how it would work out, but still he had wanted to get that control over of his hollow so he wouldn't need to worry about it overloading his mind.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Empty Re: Follow the pineapple (Izumi)

Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

Follow the pineapple (Izumi) 3b7beb777f_54482572_o2

"It seems like just the right time to get something to eat." He would tell himself as he would enter the kitchen of the mess hall.

It would be quite unique for the Colonel of the Kidō Sector to be within the kitchen but he already had a plan set up and it was a bit of a gift to most of the sector that would enter the mess hall later. But as Izumi entered the kitchen he went on to wash his hands as if he were preparing to cook but after he was done with that he put a plug in the sink and leave the sink to fill up and unless someone tried to stop it would constantly continue to flow into the sink and then begin to overflow falling to the floor. Most would be confused by what the Colonel was doing if they didn't know him and think he has made a mistake but then it would be noted in the time that the sink was filling that he released to his shikai and if anyone now tried to stop the sink from flowing a hand would raise out the water already filled and snatch there hand and then a completely dry clone of Izumi would hop out of the sink backing any of the people that continued. Next after there was enough water there would be a team of five extra Izumi present in the kitchen and any water in the sink or on the floor was now within the clones giving them power and life for now.

"So all of you people are quite well at cooking correct since you are after all in this kitchen making food for maybe yourself or others. I'm hoping that you could assist me in cooking a bit of a feast for the Kidō sector and anyone who helps with the preparations. So will you help me fellow vizards and allies?" Izumi asked anyone within the kitchen and who could also hear him.

Hopefully this could catch quite a few people's attention cause he was going to need quite a bit of help to feed nearly a entire sector of vizards and any extras that helped with the process. But if it was certainly nesscary then he could help with the others by making a few more clones of himself out of water from the sink again. Now Izumi waited for answers from the other vizards and hopefully the kitchen wouldn't remain of silence or of no from them because as he said before he was going to need all the help that he could get for the meal.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Wed May 30, 2012 2:00 am
Andrew had continued to work on his coleslaw, oblivious even to the colonel of the Kidō sector until he heard the water running. He had not thought there were any other vizard here that had his same love for cooking as well. He watched him curiously, wondering why he had plugged up the sink to fill up the water. Granted there are times where it is necessary such as the three section sink he had used many times in the inner world of his zanpaktou and even then it was used for washing both dishes and equipment. He stopped what he was doing, looking at the water while wondering why he kept the basin full. His jaw however was left hanging when he saw him create clones from the water. In a way it did make sense with water manipulation. There had to be some kind of medium to make them. Shifting his glasses up, he had almost wanted to touch them to see if either they were completely solid like a piece of fruit or if they would be able to ripple much like a gelatin dessert.

However Andrew was still very impressed with what he had been seeing. He had even began to forget about what he had needed to do. It was only when he started to speak that he started to pay attention. It would seem that he had needed some cooks to help out create some food for the Kidō sector. He remembered Colin saying there was a lieutenant colonel position still available and he knew he never got to meet the leader of the Kidō sector. The gears continued to run through his head, thinking that if he was going to achieve a position in the Kidō sector, he definitely needs to make a good impression. Smiling happily, he walked over to his fellow vizard and spoke cheerfully. "I can be able to help out. Tell me you need and I can get it done."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Follow the pineapple (Izumi) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

Izumi heard a few reponses but one came straight up to him and agreed to help him and he took that as a good sign but was it quite enough. Izumi's plan was quite a big thing so the sink was turned back on by one of the clones and his maximum at shikai was formed to also assist him. Now he needed to speak his plan if they wished to help him at all as exprienced cooks. So he unlocked it inside of his mind and began to speak loud enough for everyone in the kitchen that volenteered to hear him again.

" I plan to serve Sushi and I'm glad that so many of you have accepted my request but now is another request before we begin. How many of you know a recipe for some sushi and if you do I would like you to prepare 5,000 of it and be ready for dinner in a few hours. Also to keep you from worrying I've given you plenty of time, all extra expenses I will pay for and if needed I have myself, clones, and if that is not enough I will bring in assistants to help distribute the workload. Can this work?" He told all of them.

After they all answered to him he left his clones behind and pointed to the cook that had walked up to him and moved to make a signal to come with him as he started to move to a different section of the kitchen and spoke to him.

" Tell me what is your name? I was hoping that seeing such skill within you for cooking and such energy that you will be able to help me with the second part of this meal." He told him as he should of followed.

Eventually they hopefulluy would both arrive at the unoccupied section of the kitchen and it was noticed that before they had reached it he had signal to some other people in the kitchen that weren't cooks and they now approached with many boxs at hand and set them down on the nearest counter next to them. As they walked away Izumi opened one of the boxes and within he pulled out a pineapple and after that he spoke to Andrew again.

"For those that don't want sushi, we are going to make fruit salad and a main course salad. Now we need to chop up at least 100 boxes of vegetables and fruits so I would reccomend we use a bit more than just regular cutting knifes." He said to Andrew with a wink as he drew his shikai.

"Don't worry so long as you haven't killed any hollows resecently and if your uncomfortable I can clean your sword to make it sanitary. My Zanpakutō can do much more than make water and control it." He stated.

He waited to see if Andrew would accept the challenge or back down from it and after that the other men would return with many more boxes and would ask them both to move as they would put down was seemed to be a large plastic warping on the floor. If Andrew accepted then he would explain why they were doing so.

"With the amount of stuff that we will be cutting we might need more space than what the counter gives us and make it easier if we cut out in the opening." He said excitied to get started.

After that Izumi would jump up with the pineapple in his hand once he was up he sliced it with his Zanpakutō and let it drop but before it could reach the ground water flowed from Izumi's Zanpakutō to catch the fruit and rinse it practically as it passed through. Then Izumi looked down at Andrew and wait for him to answer to what he has explained. If they were to continue then Izumi would call over one of his clones to catch the fruit rinse it and set them down on the floor under him. Also the assistants would continue to bring boxs and take turns tossing the fruit up to them.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:04 am
It was clear in both Andrew's body language and on his face he was trying to work out what needed to be done. With sushi it needs to be fresh so there had to be a place for the fish to be set aside so there had to be some kind of basin that was filled with ice to maintain the temperature of the fish. He also looked around at the mess hall as well, the vizard piecing together where things would be placed to make the flow of the event smooth. His dark brown eyes then looked at the pineapple when he heard that there will be fruit salad. As he looked at the fruit, he then began to work out the issues of oxidization. Fruit salads had a variety of items, apples being one of them at times. They are usually okay until someone cuts through the skin to expose the flesh to oxygen. Usually the best option for keeping the fruit from browning was lemon juice.

But first things first, he needed to get introductions for Izumi. He had a cheerful smile on his face as he spoke. "It's nice to meet you Izumi. My name is Andrew Takahashi." He then looked down at his zanpaktou as he thought about having simple chef knives. It wasn't that he was concerned about not being able to control his shikai, but he still had concerns of being an unconventional fire elemental. However if he kept his weapon sealed there was a little to no chance of the spice transferring into his food. Setting his knives aside, he took his blade out and nodded his head happily. He had a big smile on his face. He had a strong sense of confidence in his eyes and the willingness to show Izumi that he was ready to take on the challenge. "Okay, where do you need me to go first?" Though he was not the fastest of the fast when it came to his feet, but his hands were a different story. He needed to be not only fast with his cutting, but have the accuracy to maintain consistent pieces.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:59 am
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

Izumi was thinking of what they should approach this as after all they needed to be quick at doing this but accurate. This made Izumi come to the ground with a big grin on his face. The full plan had formed within his head and Izumi was now only a foot of the ground keeping he feet from touching the wrapping on the ground under him. This would be quite a show of his skills as he would require a bit of power to make this run smoothly. Which would also require him to use his mask probably and he has only done this once before. With his shikai and vizard abilities he would be able to make his normal water into that of lemon juice and then while they get cleaned by the clone he will prepare to preserve them with lemon juice and after long he will then have the assistants in the end get something to store all the fruit for lunch in the mess hall.

" I need you Andrew to go up like I did before and chop up the food while me and my clone will deal with the fruit as it falls to the ground. Also you should feel rather honored a bit because you will be only the second person to see my vizard mask." He told all of this to Andrew and then revealed his mask that was unique only to him.

After that he positioned himself and the clone in which they could catch the chopped and cut fruit. This was hopefully going to be quite a fun experience rather than a frustrating one that ends with a incomplete fruit salad but everything should run smoothly for this team of 5 preparing it. After Andrew moved into place the show would truly begin and Izumi and his clone will have to be ready to move at anymoment to catch the falling fruit and then after capturing them cleaning or preserving them and then letting them fall on the wrapping covering the floor quite well. So Izumi watched as one of the assistants would toss up to Andrew several oranges from a box to start him off easy and then more complicated things would start to be tossed out like pineapples,pears,apples and maybe some watermelons with cantalope. This was the opening act now to a show with Andrew as the star so far.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 am
Hehehehehehehehe...

What are you thinking now?

This kind of feels familiar.

Andrew knew all too well when it came to fruit to be careful since sometimes certain fruits can burn like fire if you knick yourself. But with his zanpaktou armed the area of his blade had increased dramatically which meant that he could be able to do more. As Izumi talked about his mask, he had for a moment thought about using his own mask. On one hand it would help improve his skills, but the most he could be able to do at the moment was unleash a massive blast of superheated air which at the very best would best serve to create for presentation in the ways of dehydrated fruit or even beef jerky. As Andrew kept an eye on the oranges that came to him, he began to work on the best way to cut through each of them. Though he knew that the fruit should be cut before they fall on the ground, he also was aware of presentation. The first thing to do is always make it appealing to the eye first since people eat with their eyes before their mouths. Starting with the oranges, he began to cut the fruit into sections of six to let them land on the plates accordingly. He then turned his attention to the other pieces of fruit.

Smiling happily, he kept the pears in one piece by balancing it on the face of his blade and tossing it to the plate because he had an idea. He had a thought of a flower arrangement and using the apple slices for a petal arrangement before keeping his eyes on the pineapples. He thought about it for a moment before snapping his fingers again to slice the pineapple into circles, using the pineapple to use as a small serving tray for the cantaloupe. He sliced the cantaloupe in half, knowing he didn't have time to clean them out yet with his sword out. Lastly he kept his attention on the watermelon, having a playful idea as he first cut them into fourths and then sliced the fourths horizontally to create smaller watermelon slices that could be arranged around the plate to be like a tiny fence around the salad.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

Well this was turning out better than he expected as the fruit falled accordingly to the setting and as they were cut, Izumi and his clone cleaned and presevered them. The assistants were now about to spead up as they threw up a entire supply of oranges up to Andrew. With ease, he should be able to keep his design that caught Izumi's attention for a bit and realized that he was working with what seemed to be a very skill proffesional than just a normal cook for the kitchen. He was keeping up using a whip of liquid that caught many fruit in it's reach. Eventually one by one all of the fruit was launched at Andrew to be chopped or left alone. The job was almost done for Andrew and after he was done then Izumi would soon follow in finishing with his clones. This was going quite well for the time being but even through they were doing well, he wasn't quite sure how the seafood was doing with everyone else.

" It seems like we've done a pretty nice job." He told andrew hopefully we can get stuff started soon." He told Andrew.

Izumi waited for Andrew to come back to the floor and Izumi removed his mask and sealed his Zanpakutō making his clones turn back into water being sucked up by his Zanpakutō as they did so. this was quite a eventful da and hopefully it will be a very good one for the rest of it with no trouble showing up for him. This life as a Vizard now was turning out to be too bad after all and this was only his beggining as a Colonel for the Vizard Corps.

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 am
Andrew had been looking at the fruit with a bright smile on his face.It was clear in his eyes that he had a great sense of pride for the fruit arrangements. For the longest time he could remember he never was good with art in the picture sense. The best he could do on the canvas was create stick figures. Even if he had been given a bowl of fruit to paint, the fruit would see look like something a child would have painted. But with food he found a way to express himself. He liked a lot of the small arrangements that he created. Pleased with his work, he then watched the water returning to his colonel. He thought it was still pretty cool that he could create many doppelgangers out of liquid. It helped cut down the time needed to finish the arrangements by a considerable amount of time. Wiping his blade off with a towel, he continued to look around as he asked with a curious tone of voice. "Anything else you would like me to do?" He still had a bright eyed expression as he continued to think what else could be done. He even thought about what other applications the clones could be able to do. At the moment he had thoughts in his head about the many uses the clones could do. He imagined some being used for warming hot food to even being used to cooking different grains like rice and pasta. In a way, he didn't even seem to act like he was old. With so many things he had been thinking about in the way of cooking, Andrew almost seemed very vibrant while thinking of what else to create for the party.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 am
Izumi Nakashima
Vizard

" I don't think we need to make much more with other cooks making the main things for this meal and anything else already being made in this kitchen can abviously be served too." He answered Andrew.

"But maybe we can do this another time." He added.

Izumi walked to see how everyone else was doing in the kitchen in another section of the room. Hopefully Andrew would follow him and they could both see for themselves. As both of them should arrive it could easily be noticed that most of the sushi was still being prepared or finished. Everything was about going according to schedule but there was a small gap of time for him and Andrew as to what to do next. It only took Izumi a moment of thought before he figured out what to do next within the time present. Eventually he began to walk again but now he was walking out of the kitchen and mess hall to a different section of the base.

Before he left the kitchen he would say something to Andrew.

"Come with me, Andrew I have a idea to pass the time."

They would both arrive in the training room that was quite empty since most were busy with other things and others were getting ready to eat in the Mess Hall. Izumi would walk out to the middle of the huge training room and look straight at Andrew after doing so.

"I believe this is good time to see what you are capable of." He would tell him.

"So take this as sort of a test of your skill and don't hold back on me." He said to him.

Izumi would draw his Zanpakutō and point it at Andrew with his right hand alone.

"So are you ready?" He would ask.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum