Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Empty Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished)

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:16 pm
OKAY.

I have a few issues with this app before I can do ANYTHING For you. Now, to start, PLEASE Correct this app's grammar. This grammar in it hurts my eyes to read, no offense. STRAIN is needed to read some parts of the app, along with wrong words being used, such as Witch. (Should be Which) Now, all the abilities need to be described more, it only states the simplest use which does not help me differ the strength, cooldown, charge, or use in ANY case. Once you do this, I'll be able to fully grade the app. Also! The skills sheets need to be EMPTY until I GIVE You a tier, remove all the skills.

El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) FXpoQxJ
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Left_bar_bleue7380/100El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:42 pm
Also, I'm going to point out some major portions of the history that need to be changed or checked up on:

Life as adjuchas into vasto lorde:
Not just no, but NOPE. You do not have the permission to create anything related to a Vasto Lorde. Nor will you be granted it for this character. Remove all instances of mentioning of Vasto Lorde from this application.

Espada life:
His shear power was more than enough to gain him a spot on the espada court. Though his time as an actual espada flew by it was the best of his times. He flew down the ranks of espada, at first he had gained the rank of espada #8 Then he worked up the nerve to call out the espada #4 for a battle. Having fought the battle it actually ment nothing in the end, the espada broke up and left to another organization. Donglitzen refused to go with them, so he was left in hueco mundo, the new espada #4. The organization broke apart but donglitzen kept his mark of the #4, packing up and leaving las noches. As he was leaving the espada, he was left with a number that was now good for nothing but to put fear in to an opponents soul.
Have you talked to Chaoz about being a former Espada since this is recent?

Tsubine's Character List

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Left_bar_bleue10/100El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 pm
You still have the Vasto Lorde stuff in your history/background. Remove it.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Left_bar_bleue10/100El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 am
I'm moving this to WIP until it's fixed.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 pm
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Ev023_01_3_int06_a

Fwuan so many.. this will be in old wip!
Anonymous

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm
El Donglitzen Rodencla (Finished) Tumblr_m0ad43uRAG1qglnd4o1_500

Okay moved into Archives!
If you want it back, feel free to ask! It's just been sitting around way too long so yeah.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum