Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed)

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"...Well, it's kinda hard for him to meet the captain when we don't HAVE a captain, isn't it?" He replied to her, blinking at her and slowly tilting his head to the left, a curious look on the vice captains face. "And the reason I am OUT!" He said, as his left arm moved forwards, literally stretching as the black limb poked Kaminari in the forehead playfully. "Is because SOMEONE got out of the hospital too early for her own good, and making Vice Captains worry about them." He explained, blinking as he crossed his arms, his left hand coming back to normal as he refocused his attention on the man before him.

As the man started talking about a secret recipe, Kuro's arms unfolded, as he gained a dazed look in his eyes, a trail of saliva coming down from his mouth. He really, really, really liked the sound of those pancakes. However, as the question was asked, he snapped to attention. "Let's see... Blueberry, chocolate chip, whip cream and strawberry, belgium and potato, apple, butter and syrup, butter, syrup, in funny faces and shapes, and in sandwiches with eggs and bacon!" He said all in a rush, very enthusiastically.

However, as he asked how to sign up, Kuro merely blinked and waved his hand around. "That's easy enough. Just go see squad 10 and ask for an application form. All I do is sign paperwork day in, day out. It's... well, boring." He explained, before the man asked how he had sneaked up on him. This was something indeed interesting, as a wide, dark smile came to Kuro's face, and he leaned forwards, his smile downright scary looking. "Really? You'd like an evil demon spirit trapped in your body, try to kill one of your students, then overload YOUR body to the point you fall flat on your face? Would you like all that just so you can move as fast as-" He said as the ziamichi spirit's energy shot into his legs, and he seemed to just DEMATERIALIZE from in front of the man, reappearing leaning on his back, one leg kicked up as he looked up at the ceiling, Kamanari now right in front of him.

"The only thing I have to know is if you can take a joke. If not, you're going to have a terrible time with us here in Squad 1." He explained, before standing up straight once more, before turning back around. "Because we can be quite... impulsive."

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed)

Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:27 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was actually slightly confused with what Kuro had just said. "We.. don't have a Captain?" she blinked a couple times as she asked him. Tilting her head to the side, "I'm confused." she said as if it wasn't obvious, but her question wasn't answer. She looked up, watching his finger come towards her forehead and poke her. She stared up at it, causing herself to go slightly cross-eyed and then looked back to him.

"Hey, you can't blame me for not wanting to stay in that place! It's boring and the air is stale because they wouldn't let me open my window." She sighed and shook her head. It seems her little rant was out-ranked when Shinji and Kuro began talking about pancakes. She stood next to the two of them, her eyes shifting back and forth between the two as she kept silent. At least, she stayed silent until he began acting silly again. A different sort of smile came on her face as she watched them, and she just looked off, happily allowing the two of them to talk to one another without interruption.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 am
"Yeah theres nothing in that listing that I can't work with." He smiled, he was pretty goo at cooking, after all he had been doing some cooking ever since he was knee high to a grasshopper for his large family. He node when the conversation came back around to his joining the First division. "I will do that right after I leave here, you should have the paperwork by the end of the day if the 10th is quick enough."

"No captain?" he asked echoing Kaminari's surprise, Shinji was not slow but it took a moment for what the man said to click in with him. "What happened to the captain?" he asked the surprise was quite visible on his face. He tried to follow the man as he did that particular trick with his movement and how he explained about how to learn how to do it. "Maybe not then." he replied, especially when it came to trying to kill one of his classmates, definately not something he would want to do.

"Yes I can take a joke," he replied with a bit of a mischevious smile. "But I can also play a good joke so watch out." He chuckled in what could almost be considered semi-evily. Actually he wasn't really all that good at practical jokes, but he dint want them to know that.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"...There is in fact someone in charge of Division One, however, he is merely a substitute until a new captain commander can be found." Kuro explained, looking down at the ground. "I'm sure you two learned about Central 46 at school? The former Captain Commander... sacrificed herself... to completely destroy the Central 46. They were going to ban other races like myself, someone with an inner spirit, from joining... unless she acted." He said, looking back up at the man before him and blinking softly, a small tear running down each cheek. "...She is the reason I am in first squad, and it is her memory that I became the lieutenant." He said, not acting on the tears on his cheeks as he let out a laugh.

"Really? That's good to hear. Otherwise you might have been mad that I tied your shoes together and set pins in your pants that makes it impossible to bend over." He said, a wide smile on his face as he laughed to himself, staring at the man in front him for a few moments. "...Just kidding, you can bend over fine!" Kuro said as he stepped forwards, clapping a hand on the man's shoulder harshly before turning around, most likely unbalancing him as he walked back up to Kaminari. "See you later then, new squadmate!" He said, waving his hand as he walked in front of Kaminari, motioning for her to follow.

"...And you should've stayed there... because you worried me." He whispered to her, softly, so that only she could hear...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari gave a short 'Ahhh' when she realized what Kuro was talking about when he said that the current Head Captain is only a substitute. She smiled only for a moment until she saw the look on Kuro's face. "I read about her... Shame I never got to meet such a wonderful woman. It's thanks to her that I met you..." she said in a sincere tone as she reached up and wiped his tear away. She really did feel like she owed the former Captain Commander in some way.

"At least we know that you two would get along." Kaminari said as her right eyebrow began twitching. She had no ability to do any joking, and things that she said and people laughed at, she was usually serious about. Her own sense of humor was slightly dashed because there were so many things in the world that she didn't get or understand. Her innocent way is what brought this on. She'd be hanging out with a group of friends at Shino Academy, one of them would say a 'joke', and she'd be the only one that didn't laugh. To others this made her a downer and they didn't want to be around her.

Seeing that Kuro wanted her to follow him, she nodded and glanced back to Shinji, "How come he can't come with us? I don't want him getting lost around here." She heard his words to her and lowered her head to the ground slightly, "I'm sorry..." Sighing, she looked back and waved to Shinji, "Nice to meet you... Hurry and join, so we can go on a mission together!" She kept a smile on her face and then turned back to watch where they walked, her hands slid behind her back and cupped within one another.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:50 pm
When he smacked him on the shoulder with that kinda force he pulled his feet apart, he was quite strong, so he ended up snapping the shoelaces, but he i stumble a bit. He just chuckled, he just shook his head and remembered that he would have to get that man back for this one. He sighed hearing about her not having clearance to have left the hospital. "He's right you know, you could have hurt yourself worse then you had before."

"I plan on going to talk to them right away, I think I will like it around here....even if it is just to get him back for the shoelaces." He chuckled with a intentionally some what evil sounding chuckle with a twinkle in his eyes of Mischeviousness. He watched them head off and offered a wave as he watche her more specifically head off.

Turning on his heals he headed back out the way he came in, and actually managed to find the entrance without getting lost....for once, he had the tendancy of getting lost alot, no matter how many directions, or how many times he had been to a place. So getting back was a bit of a miracle. He would head over to the 10th division to fill out the paper work necessary to join the first division.

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Permissions in this forum: