Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:24 am
I'm just going to run some ideas to see what you think of them Frost for a potential for my new inprogress char idea

Danger Converter: Delilah's own dislike for effort has caused her to deal with combat in a very unique manner: By converting the harm ratio of an object or energy into an inverted intent. By modifying the transtemporal intent surrounding a mass or energy that isn't sentient, such as a blast or a projectile, Delilah can convert it's intent to harm into an intent of harmlessness equal to it's current level of harm, and vice versa for a harmless intent into a harmful one. As such, she can convert a blast coming towards her into a cool breeze or into a kitten, the what it becomes being completely random. And she can equally turn a pillow into a hammer or blast. One important note about this technique is if used on something that's already affected, it will revert to it's original state. By simply pointing at the threatening or nonthreatening object or energy and saying "No Thank You.", will cause the conversion process to proceed. The level of conversion is also equivalent to the present level of intent. The more harmful the intent, the more harmless it becomes. As a result, this can cause more powerful attacks to be converted into equally nonharmful equivalents. And vice versa for nonharmful equivalents.

Procrastination Matrix: Delilah's desire to not deal with things in the immediate future can cause her to put them off till later. This force even affects things around her and coming towards her, such as attacks. By simply saying "I'll do it" and stating how long from now she will do it, Delilah can alter the temporal juxtaposition of an attack coming towards her. This can cause her to either receive damage at a later date if it is melee related or, if a projectile, lock it in a temporal vortex attached to a specific time, orbit, and direction. In example, she can say in ten seconds and for ten seconds, that attack will vanish from existence and then, reappear ten seconds later. With a specific direction, she can change the pathing it takes upon re-entering existence and even attach it to orbit a target so, even if they move, it will still be able to redirect towards them.

Apathetic Aura: Delilah's own drive to do nothing causes a massive feeling of apathy to drudge over those within her vicinity, gaining strength as they get closer to her. Within 5miles of her, she inspires a general feeling of laziness nad desire for procrastination. Within 1mile, this desire will gain enough traction to make people not care about basic actions such as walking or self-care. And anyone within 100ft of her will feel overwhelmed by a desire to not care about anything. This can be resisted by having more Focus or Willpower than Delilah. However, this has an immediate effect on anyone trying to fight her, reducing their will to fight over time the longer they fight her.

Willeater: Delilah's own will to not do anything is so severe, it alters the will of those around her over time. Because of this, anyone engaged in combat with Delilah will notice a change in their mood, own power of will and focus. Because of this, every 6 posts someone remains in combat with her will cause her opponents Willpower and Focus to be lowered by one tier. Abilities that resist against this take 2 posts longer per tier loss

Combat Dystrophy: Delilah's own dislike for effort, including the effort to fight, has caused her own energy to radiate this desire from her and negatively affect the abilities of those around her. Her own energy causes an infectious form of apathy to infect an opponent's combat prowess. As a result, all Racial combat traits will lower by one tier every 7 posts(10 if abilities resist it). In addition, Every 3 posts of Combat with Delilah will cause an opponent to forget how to perform a random technique they know, and techniques associated with it if it's a base technique. It takes 3 posts per tier to undo the effects of this. However, every 3 tiers lost this way causes 1 to be permanently forgotten and have to be reacquired.

Vital Demotivation: Delilah's own apathy has a single offensive use in the form of her Vital Motivation. This causes her being and her apathy to affect those in combat with her on a cellular, molecular and atomic level as time goes own. By infesting her nature into them, an opponent's own functions will cease to continue the longer they try to stay in combat with Delilah. In 5 posts, motor functions, sensory functions, and spiritual control functions will begin to weaken and falter. In 10 posts, this will permeate into maintenance and homeostatic functions, such as organic systems and necessary energy complexes, causing them to slow. Within 15-20 posts, motor and sensory and external energy manipulation will be reduced several. And each post after 20 causes some vital functions to either slow or cease. At 30 posts however, her essence will permeate the subatomic and subphotonic particles of the being and cause them to cease in their bonds, causing the entire being, soul and all, to cease existing.

Plague of Amnesia: Delilah's own apathetic energy is so intense, it can infect an opponent's conscious and subconscious, ceasing them to care about things they know and remember about themselves. After 5 posts, a targets short term memory will become invalidated, making them forgetful of things that happened during the thread they are fighting her in. After 10posts, long term memory will be affecting, lowering Mental Deduction by one tier and causing them to temporarily lose one random personality trait. at 20 posts, they lose another 2 personality traits and have their Mental Deduction lowered by another tier. at 25 posts however, their identity becomes temporarily erased along with their memories, needing specialized care to restore. As well, at 20 posts, one of the tiers to Mental Deduction becomes permanent, having to be reacquired again through training along with one of the lost personality traits also being forgotten.
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:07 pm
So, I wanted to ask your help with a problem I'm having with my app. It is about drawbacks. A Shinigami I'm making is having two Zan, each with its powers etc. For one the drawback is this:
Fukiko App:
The other Zan's drawback I wanted as heavy, but more mental based and so I wondered could you help me with it?

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 RDLUVBj
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 82q86I3
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 am
I came by to ask a question as I don't think it's really a graphic request, how'd you feel about me paying you some RL cash to make my Macto clan stuff pretty? Like graphics, the words, and the presentation. Willing to discuss prices if your interested.

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 JfH75kA
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:21 am
I'm running on fumes at the moment, so I'll respond to Shinryu's post in another post or in a seperate post tonight as it is alot of complex material.

MorpheusDavol wrote:I came by to ask a question as I don't think it's really a graphic request, how'd you feel about me paying you some RL cash to make my Macto clan stuff pretty? Like graphics, the words, and the presentation. Willing to discuss prices if your interested.

Sure. I'm open to donations and you can donate on the right hand side of the site. Scroll down to the AD sidebar below "Scrolling Affiliates 1" and just donate there. Then make the request in my thread.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request

So, I wanted to ask your help with a problem I'm having with my app. It is about drawbacks. A Shinigami I'm making is having two Zan, each with its powers etc. For one the drawback is this:
Fukiko App:
The drawback for this cloak is quite heavy. At first 10 posts everything is fine and this usually is the time when Fukiko tries to get upper hand of his enemy and even finish him off. After this time period the boys skin will start to just burn like paper under a candles flame. After 3 more posts he will have patches of uncovered flesh visible, as well, as his covering aura will have grew thinner, now being able to protect him only from attacks till Advance. The effect on energy type attacks doesn't change. In this period he will suffer constant pain as being burned alive in a oven. After two more posts, if he is still even consciousness, all males skin will be burned off and the outer layer of his muscles will look as well cooked meat. In this moment his eyes would have been boiled and useless, as well, as all buffs he had before are lost now. His defense is unchanged. After one more post the male would explode in a sea of fire, the flames reaching the heat near the suns and turning everything in 3 km radius into nothing more then ash.
If the male wishes to turn off this aura he needs to offer as a sacrifice one of his limbs. He will still have the stat boost."
The other Zan's drawback I wanted as heavy, but more mental based and so I wondered could you help me with it?

In terms of mental drawback you could potentially have it tamper with his desire. That is to say, his willpower would decrease and he'd lose a lot of flare for his powers as he wouldn't have much of an impulse to use them. If he continues to go on with this power, then he could eventually become numb mentally and his focus would make him dysfunctional in combat. Furthermore, the amount of pain he feels would increase and it would eventually drive him mad enough to either wanting to harm himself to end the pain or passing out right.l

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 WVMWLOu
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:41 am
Would Shadin fancy sealing a Demon inside his Nephew? I'm considering a Ziamichi path with Zeda.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:47 am
Ulqui wrote:Would Shadin fancy sealing a Demon inside his Nephew? I'm considering a Ziamichi path with Zeda.

'Sho. Come on down to The Yayjuu in Karakura and we'll get it going.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:22 am
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Reimu-hakurei-12

Just leaving this here so people know you are the most awesome senpai ever~ <3

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:40 pm
Danger Converter: Delilah's own dislike for effort has caused her to deal with combat in a very unique manner: By converting the harm ratio of an object or energy into an inverted intent. By modifying the transtemporal intent surrounding a mass or energy that isn't sentient, such as a blast or a projectile, Delilah can convert it's intent to harm into an intent of harmlessness equal to it's current level of harm, and vice versa for a harmless intent into a harmful one. As such, she can convert a blast coming towards her into a cool breeze or into a kitten, the what it becomes being completely random. And she can equally turn a pillow into a hammer or blast. One important note about this technique is if used on something that's already affected, it will revert to it's original state. By simply pointing at the threatening or nonthreatening object or energy and saying "No Thank You.", will cause the conversion process to proceed. The level of conversion is also equivalent to the present level of intent. The more harmful the intent, the more harmless it becomes. As a result, this can cause more powerful attacks to be converted into equally nonharmful equivalents. And vice versa for nonharmful equivalents.

Seems fine.

Procrastination Matrix: Delilah's desire to not deal with things in the immediate future can cause her to put them off till later. This force even affects things around her and coming towards her, such as attacks. By simply saying "I'll do it" and stating how long from now she will do it, Delilah can alter the temporal juxtaposition of an attack coming towards her. This can cause her to either receive damage at a later date if it is melee related or, if a projectile, lock it in a temporal vortex attached to a specific time, orbit, and direction. In example, she can say in ten seconds and for ten seconds, that attack will vanish from existence and then, reappear ten seconds later. With a specific direction, she can change the pathing it takes upon re-entering existence and even attach it to orbit a target so, even if they move, it will still be able to redirect towards them.

This should have additional drawbacks/limits. Otherwise, fine.

Apathetic Aura: Delilah's own drive to do nothing causes a massive feeling of apathy to drudge over those within her vicinity, gaining strength as they get closer to her. Within 5miles of her, she inspires a general feeling of laziness nad desire for procrastination. Within 1mile, this desire will gain enough traction to make people not care about basic actions such as walking or self-care. And anyone within 100ft of her will feel overwhelmed by a desire to not care about anything. This can be resisted by having more Focus or Willpower than Delilah. However, this has an immediate effect on anyone trying to fight her, reducing their will to fight over time the longer they fight her.

Needs more counter play, limits and drawbacks and detail.

Willeater: Delilah's own will to not do anything is so severe, it alters the will of those around her over time. Because of this, anyone engaged in combat with Delilah will notice a change in their mood, own power of will and focus. Because of this, every 6 posts someone remains in combat with her will cause her opponents Willpower and Focus to be lowered by one tier. Abilities that resist against this take 2 posts longer per tier loss

More detail and limits and counterplay.

Plague of Amnesia: Delilah's own apathetic energy is so intense, it can infect an opponent's conscious and subconscious, ceasing them to care about things they know and remember about themselves. After 5 posts, a targets short term memory will become invalidated, making them forgetful of things that happened during the thread they are fighting her in. After 10posts, long term memory will be affecting, lowering Mental Deduction by one tier and causing them to temporarily lose one random personality trait. at 20 posts, they lose another 2 personality traits and have their Mental Deduction lowered by another tier. at 25 posts however, their identity becomes temporarily erased along with their memories, needing specialized care to restore. As well, at 20 posts, one of the tiers to Mental Deduction becomes permanent, having to be reacquired again through training along with one of the lost personality traits also being forgotten.

More limits and drawbacks and detail.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:41 pm
||-BlankMystery-|| wrote:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Reimu-hakurei-12

Just leaving this here so people know you are the most awesome senpai ever~ <3

And thank you, Kouhai~ <3

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:44 pm
You're a faggot.

but my fag..

000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 FXpoQxJ
000 - [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 20 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum