Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:31 am
I would like to apply for the Royal, due to the simple fact that I do think Michael is powerful enough to be in that group.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:16 am

«GOT NO ISSUES WITH THIS»

Since we already discussed this on skype, I'm going to auto approve him for The Royal Position as we are working something out to put him in that position.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:58 pm

«NEW DEMON KING SPOT»

M'kay, since Genpaku is no longer here, Mana is going to open up a spot for the Left Throne and be searching for a Demon King Soon. Strap yourselves in folks, this is gonna get good.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:20 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Edward Elric
  • Application:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6375-edward-elric-banshee-of-creation-approved-0-3-normal
  • Circle: The Banshee Force

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:49 pm

«DOING SOME HOUSECLEANING IN HERE»

Phew, I'm doing some major work in this update. I ended up removing Abaddon, Grimmjow and Zarot from the listing in order to make room for his leave of the site.

On top of that, I also moved Micheal into his proper Royal Position; along with bumping Yukiko to Cuatro as we scout for more Shadow Espada to join Shadow Fall once more. I also ended up removing Hiro's Hobgolin from the org due to his inactivity.

I'd also like to say I'm going to go ahead and approve the position that Pockeh requested and I'll be also adding you into the group later on and the paycheck system we have going on here as we do some house cleaning on some of the orgs on the site. Hopefully we'll start pulling more people in Shadow Fall.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:28 pm
Shadow Fall Position

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

«YE GOT THE CLEAR TO BE ADDED»

I've got no issues with the request above me. As a result, I'm going to give Ulqui the approval needed to regain his position back and add him to the listing after this post.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm
changed mind.

Last edited by zetsurin on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:44 am
Reserving the Segunda Espada spot if at all possible for a character in the works.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:09 am
This has been sitting here for a few days so I'll swoop in and approve this one for ya'.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 9 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum